Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: drivetime
There may be more reports for "drivetime"
For more results perform a general search for "drivetime"
Showing 26-50 of 472 Found Reports For more specific results for "drivetime"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jul 21 2016
Drivetime and averex Lemon sales Savannah Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime and averex Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Drivetime Drivetime Lombard il Sales Lombard Nationwide Author: Blue Island, Illinois Sales People: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST HARRASMENT ON ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN PAID FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ROUND LAKE BEACH IL, Illinois Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Drive time sold me a lemon Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Drivetime bridgecrest sold me a lemon and wouldn't fix the vehicle left me to prepare all damages Las vegas 3030 e SAHARA a Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Drivetime Purchased upside down car. Still owe them $9100 and appraisal value of $1200 Nationwide Details... Author: Prince george, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
DriveTime/ BridgeCrest Put me in a death trap vehicle Schaumburg, IL Nationwide Author: Gilberts , Illinois Auto Dealers: DriveTime/ BridgeCrest Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest formerly DriveTime Screwing the customer Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Drivetime aka Bridgecrest Selling Lemons!! Arlington Texas Nationwide Author: Ft Worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Drivetime aka Bridgecrest Nationwide

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 27 2016
DriveTime Tempe, AZ Nationwide Second repair in as many weeks Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: DriveTime Nationwide

May 21 2016
Drivetime Bridgecrest This company defrauds hard working people out of money, lies and sells cars that won't run and they are completely unhelpful,rude,lying thieves. Houston Texas Author: Needville, Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

May 19 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest Sold me a lemon and will not help me fix it Tempe Arizona
You Had Your Chance Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: DriveTime Tempe, Arizona

May 08 2016
Drivetime aka Drive time I leased a car turned it in and I still got to pay for the car even tho I don't have it its says it in the contract I said omg didn't no one tell me that and the manger didn't let me read the contract he skip over that part and told me to sign here i got two witness that was with me that day Raleigh North Carolina Author: WARRENTON, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Raleigh, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Drivetime Robbed me of my money sold me a lemon. Overcharged. Problem vehicle Indianapolis IN - Indiana What you do now Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Drivetime Bridgecrest Car will never last the length of the loan! LEMON! Marietta Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
DriveTime not care Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Dealers: DriveTime Charlotte, North Carolina

Mar 13 2016
Drivetime 12180 Garland Rd Dallas Texas 75218 I took the car to master tech and paid out my pocket to pay to get it fix when I have warranty on the vehicle. A the mechanics states the car had metal in the motor & I always call Drivetime that I was always losing oil & in out the mechanics shop . I have the vehicle for 7 months. Dallas Texas
Assumption.... Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Dallas, Texas

Dec 31 2015
drivetime Olathe Kansas Nationwide
what happened on the car lot Author: bushong, Kansas Auto Dealers: drivetime Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Drivetime Carsales Company LlLC DBA: Drivetime Lindbergh Drivetime Sales Vehicles uncertified vehicles Saint Louis Missouri Feel Your Pain Author: st. louis, Missouri Auto Warranty: Drivetime Carsales Company Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 21 2015
Drivetime St.Barnabas Marlow heights Maryland Author: lusby, Maryland Auto Dealers: Drivetime St.Barnabas Marlow heights , Maryland

Dec 21 2015
DriveTime Unprofessional, Negligent, Lack Luster Assistance Tempe Nationwide Author: MATTESON, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: DriveTime Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
drivetime company started by drawing from wrong account account sending us into default with bank.First payment.Drugstores us a vehicle with problems and refused to fixed it.Put false information on our credit report.calls us excessively Houston Internet Texas How About YOU Honoring The Contract? Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: drivetime Internet

Nov 23 2015
DriveTime/Averix Bamboozled and sold a lemon. Columbia South Carolina What does having to pay payments have to do with my report? Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: DriveTime/Averix Columbia , South Carolina