Your Search | drs
Approximately 120 Reports Found

Jul 26 2012
Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center & Hospital staff, drs. nrs. IT depart.etc & parent company HMA SRRMC violating laws liars malevolent cover up avoiding responsibility deceptive negligence fraudulent no integrity in Crystal Rivers, Florida DRUNKEN nurse aide named SHERRY works at 7 rivers Author: , Florida Hospitals: Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center & Hospital staff, drs. nrs. IT depart.etc & parent company HMA Crystal Rivers, Florida

Jul 19 2012
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS Sending via Snail Mail FALSE/SCAM Payoff notices Greenville, South Carolina youre wrong Author: , South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 07 2012
dynamic Recovery Solutions Using DRS and DHR Using Threatening and deceptive parctices farmers Branch, Texas Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Liars: dynamic Recovery Solutions farmers Branch, Texas

Jun 27 2012
Driver Resource Services, LLC DRS, LLC DECEPTIVE Company. Scams people, Takes their money, Gives NO services in Return!!! Internet Driver Resource Solutions Watched my back Author: Oceanside, California Trucking Companies: Driver Resource Services, LLC Internet

Jun 21 2012
GMS Westcoast Drs. Frazier, Weissman, and Ford Uncaring, Unprofessional and Steal Your Money!!! Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Healthcare Centers: GMS Westcoast Tampa, Florida

May 26 2012
drs,llc they ripped me off ,some of us cant afford topay so we scrape for what we need.I'M PISSED Internet Author: lakeview, Oregon Driving Schools: drs,llc Internet

May 23 2012
drs Debt recovery solutions, llc Debt Collector Westbury, New York You may have a case. Author: Fort Walton beach, Florida Collection Agencies: drs Debt recovery solutions, llc Westbury, New York

May 14 2012
Florida technical college I feel like I'm giving my money away. These people call them selfves professors and Drs! I don't feel anyone is accredited to teach there. These excellerated courses are bullsh*t! Don't make the same Florida technical college Orlando , Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Florida technical college Orlando, Florida

May 08 2012
DRS , LLC Attention Future CDL Drivers! THIS IS A WARNING! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THE DRS, LLC. My name is Wlodzimierz and I live in Pennsylvania. On February 1st, 2012 I mailed to the DRS the money Forsyth, Georgia Driver processing Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: DRS , LLC Forsyth, Georgia

Apr 10 2012
David S. Ostreicher, DDS DAVID S. OSTREICHER, D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H DAVID S. OSTREICHER, D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H - The ORTHODONTIST FROM HELL!!!- Dr. Ostreicher started my son in braces at 5 and by 15 his teeth loosened and he needed 10 implants. Drs. now say that he'll Levittown, New York Dr. David S. Ostreicher, DDS - Orthodontist Author: Levittown, New York Dental Services: David S. Ostreicher, DDS Levittown, New York

Mar 29 2012
Drs LLC RIPOFF DONT DO IT, I KNOW UR DESPERATE AND NEED A JOB BUT DONT forsyth, Georgia Trucking Industry Services Author: Texas city, Texas Employment Services: Drs LLC forsyth, Georgia

Mar 28 2012
DRS DRIVER RESOURCE SERVICES LLC I paid $250 dollors to go a trucking school in TX up front they did send me to are give me my money back FORSYTH, Georgia Trucking Industry Services Author: newnan, Georgia Trucking Companies: DRS DRIVER RESOURCE SERVICES LLC FORSYTH, Georgia

Mar 05 2012
Power Plate Lying about where its machines are made ( built in Asia but customers told they are built in Europe. Fake specifications. Using Drs and Scientists names as endorements and / or involvement without per Internet
Author: Auckland New Zealand, Alternative Health: Power Plate Internet
39, Report #198310

Feb 24 2012
Sullivan Centre ripoff billed for services never received placed on credit report Columbus Ohio Shameful Sullivan Center is built on lies and incompetent Drs. Author: lewis center, Ohio Weight Control: Sullivan Centre Columbus, Ohio

Feb 22 2012
bald truth payoffs from drs ruined my online reputation because I had not payed spencer kobren off Internet and by Spencer Kobren are Fraud, patients beware ! Author: los angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: bald truth payoffs from drs Internet

Jan 19 2012
DRS ,Drivers Resource Services, DRS Decieving Liars forthswry, Georgia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Employment Services: DRS (Drivers Resource Services) forthswry, Georgia

Jan 12 2012
DRS,LLC theives Internet, Internet Author: , Driving Schools: DRS,LLC Internet

Nov 07 2011
DRS Marketing, Dee Smith, Offering investment opportunities Charlotte, North Carolina
Friendly advice. Author: Pegram, Tennessee Loans: DRS Marketing Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 26 2011
DRS (Drivers Resource Services) llc :Latest victim of DRS scam is a pissed off US Army Iraq War Vetean!! Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Employment Services: DRS (Drivers Resource Services) llc Internet

Oct 05 2011
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS mailing a letter asking for a settlement Greenville, South Carolina Author: Proctor, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 16 2011
Cally Razo Fairytail Shih Tzu Breeder sold me two defective puppies for breeding purposes and is ignoring my emails and calls Batesville, Indiana
WOW Author: Batesville, Indiana Dog Breeders: Cally Razo Internet

Jun 23 2011
glucosulin same i order this product on the nite 6/14/2011 so on the 6/15/2011 I went to my DRS and ask him about this product and his reply was this product would not do me any good lewiston, Maine Author: columbia, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: glucosulin lewiston, Maine

Jun 16 2011
London Dental Center Drs. Mayes,Wood, McGeorge, Allen & Lester Does unnecessary work, doesn't adhere to patient requests London, Kentucky Author: London, Kentucky Dental Services: London Dental Center London, Kentucky

Apr 09 2011
Skin and Beauty Center Paul Gullatt, Dora, Drs. Vadmal and Saadat Scavenger Debt Collectors, Medical Billing Scam, Falsified Patient Invoices Burbank, California Author: Reseda, California Doctors: Skin and Beauty Center Burbank, California

Feb 04 2011
Timothy Reynolds MD - Rush Hospital - Meridian MS I'm 60 years old. I have met some ignorant and egligent Drs. in my Time but this one tops the list Meridian Mississippi Probably complaining about wrong doctor Author: union, Mississippi Physicians: Timothy Reynolds MD Meridian, Mississippi