Your Search | dukes car stereo

May 27 2016
Andy Mohr Ford Nightmare of a Car Plainfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Andy Mohr Ford Plainfield, Indiana

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Vehicle Solutions Immediate response required Factory warranty on car about to expire Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Insurance Companies: Vehicle Solutions Nationwide

May 26 2016
United Equitable Insurance Rude , Ripoff Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Insurance: United Equitable Insurance

Vermont Handwash car wash, car, wash, los angeles, hollywood Los Angeles
Perfect condition car? No problems? Author: Los Angeles, California Car Washes: Vermont Handwash Los Angeles ,

May 26 2016
Economy Rent A Car Scam, ripoff, illegal, insurance, unconstitutional, theft, misleading, false advertising Orlando Florida Author: Mexico , Maine Auto & Truck Rental: Economy Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
Lo-Cost Rent A Car Richmond British Columbia Author: Montreal, Quebec Auto & Truck Rental: Lo-Cost Rent A Car Richmond, British Columbia

May 26 2016
Express credit auto Auto advantage financing Worst car company. Won't work with you. False advertisers. Tulsa and Oklahoma city Oklahoma
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Express credit auto

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
cheapoair Our flight and a car rental on May 25. We landed at 9:30 the carl company ACO closed at 8:00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Rainier, Oregon Auto Rentals: cheapoair Nationwide

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 25 2016
Major World Fake Carfax Long Island City New York Author: Passaic, New Jersey Car Financing: Major World Long Island City, New York

May 25 2016
Best Car Buys Cut the check Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: Best Car Buys Denver, Colorado

May 24 2016
Autos Only Lynnwood and Burien Please do your homework before buying a car from Autos Only, I didn't and regret it! Seattle Washington Author: Kent, Washington Auto Dealers: Autos Only Lynnwood and Burien Seattle, Washington

May 24 2016
Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Used car dearlership / management Unethical, unprofessional, pool business practice at used car sales at Mac Haik! Victoria Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik dealership in Victoria TX Victoria, Texas

May 24 2016
Fast Lane Towing Filed a false insurance claim with my car insurance company- Identity Theft District Heights Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: Fast Lane Towing District Heights, Maryland

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
Seat Covers Unlimited Provided damaged goods and refused to fix Mesa Arizona Author: Centre, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Seat Covers Unlimited Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
West Coast Car Audio Do Not Go Here..! Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Audio Electronics: West Coast Car Audio Sacramento, California

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet