Your Search | dukes car stereo

Oct 12 2015
discount motors 2 bought a car and it was not repairable arlington Texas Author: grand prairie, Texas Auto Dealers: discount motors 2 arlington, Texas

Oct 12 2015
Mercedes Benz Financial Smart car resale value is ~ 50% below lease balance, car is impossible to sell without huge losses Beverly Hills Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Dependable Auto Shippers DAS Car damage during transport Berkeley CA Author: San Francisco, California Auto Transporters: Dependable Auto Shippers Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Car Gurus LLC Car Gurus LLC Refusal to remove slanderous reviews from there website. cambridge Internet Author: Martinsburg, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Car Gurus LLC Internet

Oct 11 2015
Nation Auto Transport Took a Senior's car and told her not to call his office again Miami Florida Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Nation Auto Transport Miami,

Oct 11 2015
Maaco Had to take my car back after a $695.35 paint job due to them doing a half of a job, not finishing the job and leaving paint on my seats , the inside. and leaving tape on the car etc. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Maaco Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 11 2015
Thrifty car rental Overcharged state sales tax Bradley Interenational airport Nationwide Apparently... Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty car rental Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE, Michael locklear, Charlie CASH PAYMENT MADE FOR A CAR BUT STILL NO CAR DELIVERY/RUDE STAFF dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE dallas, Texas

Oct 10 2015
BMW of Henderson Autonation BMW of henderson ripped off a disabled veteran with defective car. Henderson Nevada Halfway to reaching a resolution... Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Henderson Henderson, Nevada

Oct 10 2015
new way moving Miami FL I had sent an online inquiry to a few companies to have my car moved from baltimore md to california. Leo from new way moving service called me to follow up, he gave me a low ball offer of $900.00 for the total cost of moving and at that point he started fraud MIAMI Florida Internet Author: RIVERSIDE, California Moving Companies: new way moving Miami FL Internet

Oct 10 2015
Sounds Good audio llc Rob CooperChristian oyeDj ChinaChina Ruined a 2014 Dodge Charger Holiday Florida
Author: Brooksville, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: Sounds Good audio llc Holiday, Florida

Airport Rent a Car Bruno Over Charge San Bruno California
Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Airport Car Rental San Bruno CA

Oct 09 2015
jeremy feller took my money the truck never showed up to transport my car boca raton Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: jeremy feller boca raton, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
arizona classic car specialties danny diedrich lied to about 1963 chevrolet impala phoenix Arizona Author: hillsborough, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: arizona classic car specialties phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Ship Your Car Now John Langley, the broker CON ARTIST Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: Ship Your Car Now Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
havoline xpress oil change CHRIS PHIL CROOKS FRAUDS LIARS WILL RUIN YOUR CAR STAY AWAY ATLANTA Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: havoline xpress oil change ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 08 2015
Paul's M&P Motors Dealers The guy took $500 for a car deposit, then asked my son to lie to insurance company. No car and no insurance. Loss $700 Marlborough Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Paul's M&P Motors Marlborough, Massachusetts

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Oct 07 2015
Geico Doesn't Value Customer Nationwide They were willing to help you... Author: Tallahassee, Florida Car Insurance: Geico Nationwide