Your Search | dukes car stereo

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 15 2017
americredit not authorize to run my credit arlington Texas Author: Auburndale, Florida Car Financing: americredit arlington, Texas

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 13 2017
IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Defective Tail Lights, Dangerous TailLights Commerce, California Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Parts: IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 13 2017
Chau Nguyen Nam JohnChau ChauChauChow ChowNam NguyenJohn Nguyen auto, car scam, liar, thief, bi***, Nguyen, Houston, junk, scam, scammer, texas, trickster, car, lemon Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Chau Nguyen Houston, TX

Jan 13 2017
Karz used car lot Cheating, disgusting thieves. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Karz used car lot Dallas, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Drivetime Bridgecrest/Aeverex Warranty Sold Me The Worst Used Car ever! Phoenix, Az. drivetime.com Arizona Author: Garfield Hts, Ohio Mechanics: Drivetime Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Selena Nolan BEWARE: False Car selling trick on Cragslist http://www.clickover.com/JoUPg has pictures too. HAMILTON INTERNET Author: Santa Clara, California Internet Fraud: Selena Nolan Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 11 2017
Security national automotive acceptance company SNAAC, snaac, security national Lies and fraud about late and missed payments rude customer service, account moved to collections as delinquent Mason Nationwide
Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Car Financing: Security national automotive acceptance company Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
American Federal Auto American Federal Auto are scam artist do not buy a car from them summerville South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: American Federal Auto summerville , South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Joseph Kasper incompetent lawyer, disorganized, cannot write motions or appeals well, makes appointments and is hours late or sleeping in his car, office is a mess NY New York Author: Howard Beach, New York Lawyers: Joseph Kasper NY , New York

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC 1st Denver Commute, Walid Moaz Thief, Crook, Dishonest, No morals, Jerk, Cant spell, total Joke, Stay Away. Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Chauffeurs: 1st Denver Commute Town Car & Limo, LLC Denver, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
Eldan Car rental Israel insurance rippoff Israel Nationwide Author: san marcos, California Car Rentals: Eldan Car rental Israel Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Carparts.com Car Parts.Com Incorrect or damaged parts 6 pieces out of an 11 part order...Buyer Beware. Shop Elsewhere cannot find city no state info listed
Author: yukon, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Meineke Car Care Center #337 No service, no refund, car in worse condition! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Franchises: Meineke Car Care Center #337 Columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Mike Jones Cars Mike Jones Mr. Jones scammed me out of money to purchase a car Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Corrected version Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Mike Jones Cars Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan