Your Search | dukes car stereo

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
Terrace Heights Apartments Illegal towing of car due to expired registration without proper notice Killeen Texas Wouldnt need to.... Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Towing: Terrace Heights Apartments Killeen, Texas

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
American Auto Guardian Inc. The person I spoke with stated if you don't have a battery your car won't run Arlington Heights Illinois Those auto warranty's are meant to increase revenue to the dealership and are not designed to help consumers Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Auto Warranty: American Auto Guardian Inc. Arlington Heights, Illinois

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Diamond Auto Brokers Paid $4,500 for a car 3 hours later it broke down no refund Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Brokers Decatur , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 20 2016
Westlake financial services Westlake Los Angeles California You are confused about your vehicle loan Author: ocala, Florida Car Financing: Westlake financial services Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2016
Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Lorenzo Used Car RipOff Trevose Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill , New Jersey Auto Dealers: Luxury Unlimited Auto Sales Trevose, Pennsylvania

Sep 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Charged $81.48 for an oil change! Prices for an oil change were NOT posted anywhere. They told me the price AFTER they had the car on the rack & the oil drained. Lawrence Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lawrence, Kansas

Sep 20 2016
ZM Cars The company sold me car with faulty injectors, saying it's all good and ready to drive Leicester Leicestershire
Author: Leicester, Other Auto Dealers: ZM Cars Leicester,

Sep 19 2016
Allstate Insurance Will not pay damages San Antonio Nationwide Go through your insurance co Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Fast Towing, Inc. Fast Towing is a total scam, I lost my car and I have to pay $2358. las vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Fast Towing, Inc. las vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina Why would you buy a car if you don't have the down payment? Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Flemings ultimate Garage Beware of missrepresentation and fraudulent claims of car condition and history documentation. Rockville Maryland Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Auto Dealers: Flemings ultimate Garage Rockville, Maryland

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 18 2016
DriveLine, LLC Boyan Marijanovic Sold me a car with rolled back miles and lied about number of owners Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: DriveLine, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide