DUKES CAR STEREO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dukes car stereo
There may be more specific results for "dukes car stereo"
For more specific results for "dukes car stereo"
Showing 26-50 of 26,593 Found Reports For more specific results for "dukes car stereo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
vehicle services department loss of factory warranty on car plano Texas Author: malverne , New York Auto Warranty: vehicle services department plano, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
FederalAutoLoan.com Sells you info to car sales co Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: FederalAutoLoan.com Internet

May 16 2017
Dukes tire Pros no responsibility taken after damaging tire on my automobile, very disrespectful wilmington North Carolina Author: hampstead , North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Dukes tire Pros wilmington , North Carolina

May 15 2017
Windhaven Insurance company Overpriced and unauthorized payment from checking account Miami Florida Author: Burkburnett, Texas Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance company Nationwide

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
North Palm Mitsubishi Lake park Mitsubishi Bad Car, Bad Faith, Bad Business Practices North Palm Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: North Palm Mitsubishi North Palm Beach, Florida

May 12 2017
Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Beyond Rude Customer Service and Scam Policies Designed To Screw Over The Little Guy That Would Make Any Scam Artist Proud! Phoenix Arizona Author: Pueblo, Colorado Car Insurance: Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2017
Smog King king of Ripoff car sales! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Smog King Las Vegas, Nevada

May 12 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car ELRAC REFUSED TO REFUND ME THE COST OF A MILDEW RENTAL THAT LEAKED OIL ON MY DRIVEWAY St Louis Missouri Enterprise Cares Author: COMMACK, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car St Louis, Missouri

May 11 2017
Clark Skatoff Jeffery Skatoff Jordan Hammer They Exploit Greiving Widows. You would get better treatment from used car salesmen. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Clark Skatoff Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 11 2017
Franchise Services of North America Usave Car & Truck Rental Tom Mcdonnell Usave horrible franchise deceptive practices terrible franchise waste of money no support accused of discrimination ridgeland, mississippi Mississippi
Author: toledo, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Franchise Services of North America Mississippi

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 11 2017
Autovest, LLC Michael Andrews & Associates LLC I am being garnished by this company autovest LLC and the garnishment started January 2017 I had no idea who this company was and why the garnishments were happening.  Southfield Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Car Financing: Autovest, LLC Southfield, Michigan

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide