Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: dukes car stereo
There may be more reports for "dukes car stereo"
For more results perform a general search for "dukes car stereo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 11 2017
Gb Auto Parts, LLC Jacksonville FL Gregory Bernstein GB Auto Parts, LLC in Jacksonville Floida, Gregory Bernstein Absolute crook sold me a junk used part for my car! JACKSONVILLE Florida
Author: Palm Beach 33480, Florida Auto Parts: Gb Auto Parts, LLC Jacksonville FL Gregory Bernstein JACKSONVILLE,

Feb 11 2017
Pep Boys Replaced struts on my car when it was the bushings that needed replacement. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Des Moines, Iowa Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys Cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
BEEPI ONLINE CAR DEALER IS REALWORD FRAUD LOS ALTOS Internet Author: SF, California Auto Dealers: BEEPI Internet

Feb 11 2017
Import Export Concierge Service aka Gerald M. Moore This company took a down payment from me and never purchased the car but refused to give my money back. Irmo South Carolina Author: Columbia , South Carolina Auto Dealers: Import Export Concierge Service Irmo, South Carolina

Feb 10 2017
Geico L.M. Insurance adjuster L.M. took my version of a car accident and twisted to get the driver who almost ran me over off the hook so geico won't have to pay me. Saint Louis Missouri Pedestrian Author: St. Louis, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Geico Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Derrick Armstrong Dee, D, Smoke Car Dealer - FAKE - POSER Beverly Hills Nationwide
Author: NA, California Auto Rentals: Derrick Armstrong Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Pic and pay auto Jesse Green is the owner of dealership Used car dealership commits auto fraud Waldorf Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Auto Dealers: Pic and pay auto Waldorf, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport--Hertz Global Holdings Hertz, Gateway to Hell Arlington Virginia Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Rentals: Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport Arlington, Virginia

Feb 09 2017
PJ's Auto World, Inc Auctioned Flood Car which was not disclosed Clearwater Florida Author: Deland, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: PJ's Auto World, Inc Internet

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Feb 09 2017
auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Kim after getting the SUV, the windshield wiper did work, the air didn't work, the exhaust leak, and the alignment cause me to keep buying tires. I took this vehicle back and was told that they didn't do repairs on the cars, and that it was my problem... Birmingham Alabama Repairs have nothing to do with the loan Author: Dolomite, Alabama Car Financing: auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 09 2017
1-800-LOANMART WHAT A JOKE!! Encino California Author: visalia, California Car Financing: 1800LOANMART Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Loans: Loan Mart Sacramento, California

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 08 2017
Tire Works Total Car Care 06/1966 unethical behavior, ripped me off and ruined my car San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Tire shops: Tire Works total car care Las Vegas,

Feb 08 2017
Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Scandalous business practice: charged extra 600USD over a pre-booked 208USD 3 days rental Dulles Virginia Author: Le Castellet, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Dulles, Virginia

Feb 08 2017
VW Credit VW Leasing Charging a fee for no services rendered. Auburn Hills Michigan Questions.. Author: Palm Springs, California Car Financing: VW Credit Auburn Hills, Michigan

Feb 08 2017
Capital tow100 This company towed my car and charged me $300 to get it back when my car was registered 14 minutes after I arrived at my brothers apartment it was like they we're waiting on me to get out the car wtf... Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Towing: Capital tow100 Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 08 2017
Enterprise Car Rental Falsely accused of car damage Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Enterprise Cares Author: Channahon , Illinois Car Rentals: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Senumi Tours & Travels Mockery Katunayake Nationwide
Author: Porto, Car Rentals: Senumi Tours & Travels Katunayake,

Feb 08 2017
Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Bryan HECKSHERDavid Klien Deceptive trade practices include include using several sets of paperwork on sale of car - none of which given to buyer at sale.  LEWES, NATIONWIDE
The true facts about Auto Gallery in Lwes DE Author: Rehoboth Beach,, Delaware Auto Dealers: Auto Gallery by Bryan Hecksher Internet

Feb 07 2017
DealerForce Don Queen is known for not paying employees after they no longer work for him. My car was stolen and I could not make it to work. He fired me then kept my paycheck and has avoided me ever since Clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Employment Services: DealerForce Clearwater, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Dashers insurance Mike Belleville, Regional Manager, Thomas Whalen, Sales Agent and Anchor General Insurance Company. WARNING!!! Do not deal with these thieves. Unethical, dishobest business practices. Sacramento CA California Author: Sacramento, California Car Insurance: Dashers insurance

Feb 06 2017
Total Package Auto LLC Ryan or ray Baskerville Scam company DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Alexandria Virginia Interesting Read Author: Rockville, Maryland Car Financing: Total Package Auto LLC Alexandria , Virginia