Your Search | dura seal
Approximately 478 Reports Found

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2016
Dura-SealĀ® Corporation seal-a-head.com; abxcorp-usa.com How to avoid providing a refund: Don't return phone calls. Internet Author: Dulzura, California Auto Repair Service: Dura-SealĀ® Corporation Internet

3, Report #1320646

Aug 04 2016
Seal Skin Covers False advertising, rude customer service Internet Author: richmond, Michigan Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

4, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 16 2016
Trutech Wildlife Removal, Inc Remove rats from attic and seal openings Longboat Key, Florida Nationwide Author: Longboat Key (Sarasota), Florida Exterminating Services: Trutech Wildlife Removal, Inc Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
ftb.ca.gov a fake franchise tax board sent me a letter stating that I owed back taxes. They approved an installment plan and took my social sec. # sacramento California Author: Seal beach, California Internal Revenue Service: ftb.ca.gov sacramento, California

Jun 21 2016
L'Core Cosmetics Agora, Venofye Cosmetics, Las Vegas Cosmetics Products pose serious health risk, no factory seal + trackrecord of ripoff and scam reports Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L'Core Cosmetics Las Vegas, Nevada

10, Report #1312021

Jun 17 2016
Sovereign Health Group San Clemente a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc. d/b/a MED-LINK Unlicensed Sovereign Health Group ,a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc d/b/a MED-LINK, almost killed my voluntary admitted mental health not addictions diseased son on Dec. 2015-2016 San Clemente, California Author: Seal Beach, California Hospitals: Sovereign Health Group San Clemente San Clemente,, California

11, Report #1311918

Jun 17 2016
Seal Skin Covers Did not Honor my 10 Warraty and left me with no cover at all Internet Author: Deltona, Florida Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Jun 16 2016
Seal and Protect Unethical Return Policies Atlanta Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Landscaping: Seal and Protect Internet

Apr 14 2016
Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Author: Seal Beach, California Alternative Health: Ultraspa Light Therapy Capitola, California

Apr 12 2016
Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive charged me $963.47 to replace EGR, Valve cover gaskets & shifter shaft seal & cable replacement. Went back 5 times and valve cover gaskets still leaking, egr engine light still keeps coming on and I am having trouble when I put car in reverse! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 28 2016
John Whigham Home Improvement John Whigham IncJohn Whigham HomeVinyl Seal Beware, This company is a old Vinyl Seal Company that was SHUT DOWN.... Mineola New York Author: farmingdale, New York Builders & Contractors: John Whigham Home Improvement Mineola, New York

Mar 13 2016
Seal One Driveway and asphalt sealcoating Matthew Sherlock Came to our residence and ask if we wanted the driveway sealed. he did it and left . told us not to drive on it for at least an hour. the next day everywhere we drove it just broke up and cracked . He said it was guaranteeded for 5 years . when my husband called him back , he was told he would come back out the next week . He never showed up and will not answer calls. Sumter SC Author: Rembert, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Seal One Driveway and asphalt sealcoating Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Seal rite windows Stone built,josh stone,seal rite windows llc. This guy will tell you what ever you want to hear but dosnt back it up dont be fooled too!!! Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Seal rite windows Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
Oklahoma County Judge Welch Judge Allen J. Welsh Gave my baby to Tania Seal while I was at my grandmothers funeral Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Ex-Boyfriends: Oklahoma County Judge Welch Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 16 2016
Stellar service.com Stellar service review companyStella Metrics StellaService Seal Beware stellarservice.com is fraud Internet the company name Stellaservice.com Author: Boaz, Kentucky Consumer Services: Stellar service.com Internet

Dec 28 2015
University of Guns National Gun Owner Association.org NGOA The Navy Seal Flashlight Saga Internet Holiday Set Back Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Internet Services: University of Guns Internet

Dec 13 2015
Micheal P. Lafkas AESTHETIC LASER CARE, RN Marianne Carruth severe disfugurement by Ultherapy seal beach California Author: venice, California Advertising / Deceptive: Micheal P. Lafkas seal beach , California

23, Report #1271998

Dec 04 2015
Energy Research Chemicals Accepted WU pmt for order, courier ins, EPCS. Tried to get address pmt for stamp seal when i quit. Over$300 paid, no delivery Internet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Energy Research Chemicals Internet

Oct 27 2015
Stark, Seal & Blacktop Leroy Stark Scam seal coat business. Hit and run, very poor workmanship and will not come back to correct workmanship. Avoid completely. Carthage Missouri Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Maintenance Companies: Stark, Seal & Blacktop Carthage, Missouri

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide