DURA SEAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dura seal
There may be more specific results for "dura seal"
For more specific results for "dura seal"
Showing 1-25 of 502 Found Reports For more specific results for "dura seal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
Global Surplus/DS surplus Dino,larry,mike Scrap crooks/surplus cons dont fall for them ,keep them off your property ranch cucamonga Nationwide
Author: seal beach , California Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Global Surplus/DS surplus Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Southern Style Rv Dale McGee They put new awnings on my trailer did not seal the awning against the trailer properly. Water has gotten behind the fiberglass and is all wrinkled. Aransas Pass Texas
Misspelled words in original complaint. Author: San Antonio , Texas RV Repair Centers: Southern Style Rv Aransas Pass, Texas

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

May 25 2017
PermaTech Dura seal . Titan sealers . Headgasketsealers.com Very unhappy with product did not work . Blairsville georgia Internet
Your an idiot!!! Author: Salem, Alabama Auto Parts: PermaTech Internet

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 10 2017
ABX International Corporation Dura-Seal Head Gasket, Engine Block and intake manifold sealer Junk product with bogus money back guarantee Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: ABX International Corporation Internet

7, Report #1372018

May 08 2017
Brad Glowaki The New Patient MavenCorporate Skeleton Key Took $9000 coaching payment up front then delivered zero value and would not refund even part! Seal Beach California Problem resolved Author: South Jordan, Utah Chiropractors: Brad Glowaki Seal Beach, California

May 04 2017
Officer McDonald Serial# 302 At a parking lot for The Rivers End cafe in Seal Beach where my sister and I meet for lunch every month you have to pay at their little machine and display your receipt on your dashboard.Seal Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Criminal Justice System: Officer McDonald Seal Beach, California

9, Report #1362029

Apr 26 2017
Cade Courtley’s SEAL Torch Absolutely Free Seal Torch 2000Patriotpowergreens.biz Laissez Faire website SCAM, Rip-off Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Cade Courtley’s SEAL Torch Absolutely Free Internet

Mar 23 2017
Volvo Car USA Defective factory installed windshield seal in Volvos, BBB, FTC, Attorney General of NJ Rockleigh New Jersey Update Author: Olathe, Kansas Auto Dealers: Volvo Car USA Rockleigh, New Jersey

Mar 18 2017
Steve Agbomofuegbe Seal Construction San Antonio (706) 289-2506 Dishonest Liar Criminal Thief San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Steve Agbomofuegbe Seal Construction San Antonio San Antonio, Texas

Mar 09 2017
Mansfield Nix Sealcoating and Paving Over-Promises, Fails to Deliver, Steals Mount Dora Florida Mansfield Nix sealcoating and Paving won court case against Peter vach in Lake County Florida courts !!! Author: Leesburg, Florida Builders & Contractors: Mansfield Nix Sealcoating and Paving Tavares, Florida

Feb 27 2017
FLEX SEAL, clear SWIFT RESPONSE Weston, FL 33331www.getflexseal.com SteelLEAKINGclearANDbright Booneville, MS (CVS & Wal-Mart).... to Canadian ma Nationwide
Author: Booneville , Mississippi Attorney Generals: FLEX SEAL, clear Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Flex Seal This As seen on TV product adheres to nothing . $200 one month wasted of my life! Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Fishing: Flex Seal Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Generac Generac GP7500e Generator blows crank seal because air breather hose ices up after 34 hours Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Generac Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Seal Skin Covers Deceptive Practices - New York New York Author: Lakeway, Texas Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
spray foam services llc / seal energy llc John Hartsfield seal energy JOHN HARTSFIELD, + KEVIN SEAL ENERGY LLC , SCAMMER, THEIF, LIAR, CON ARTIST, ATLANTA Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: spray foam services llc / seal energy llc alpharetta , Georgia

Nov 13 2016
SEAL RITE WINDOWS JAY OF ALL TRADES Seal-Rite Windows & More WHAT A RIP OFF THEY SCAMMED ME OUT OF $8000.00 BEWARE KANSAS CITY THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN KANSAS CITY ! KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: KANSAS CITY , Missouri Home Improvements: SEAL RITE WINDOWS KANSAS CITY , Missouri

20, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 01 2016
Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord ...I am navy seal vet.. I was renting the unit from Karla, the floor was scratches, leaks, noise all over. Karla never picked up the phone replied to email. Try to extort from me and my partner money.. not homest person. Don't do business with her Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Attorneys General: Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord Houston , Texas

Oct 01 2016
Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Thomas Cornell Zack Cornell I paid $550 for one drum of tar for a 3375 sq ft driveway and one man working two hours. Round Rock Texas Author: Wimberley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Round Rock, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Bullet Motorsports or bulletmotorsports.com Buyer Beware! Do NOT trust inspection process! Seal of Approval means nothing! Fort Lauderdale Florida
RESOLVED:MISUNDERSTANDING Author: Omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Bullet Motorsports Internet

Sep 16 2016
Ashley Furniture Dura Blend is a sorry product. Ashley knows this and does nothing for consumers Columbus Georgia (GA) Author: Columbus, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture Columbus,