Your Search | dura seal
Approximately 484 Reports Found
1, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 01 2016
Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord ...I am navy seal vet.. I was renting the unit from Karla, the floor was scratches, leaks, noise all over. Karla never picked up the phone replied to email. Try to extort from me and my partner money.. not homest person. Don't do business with her Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Attorneys General: Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord Houston , Texas

Oct 01 2016
Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Thomas Cornell Zack Cornell I paid $550 for one drum of tar for a 3375 sq ft driveway and one man working two hours. Round Rock Texas Author: Wimberley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Round Rock, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Bullet Motorsports or Buyer Beware! Do NOT trust inspection process! Seal of Approval means nothing! Fort Lauderdale Florida
RESOLVED:MISUNDERSTANDING Author: Omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Bullet Motorsports Internet

Sep 16 2016
Ashley Furniture Dura Blend is a sorry product. Ashley knows this and does nothing for consumers Columbus Georgia (GA) Author: Columbus, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture Columbus,

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
UPDATE on Cape Cod Lumber Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2016
Dura-SealĀ® Corporation; How to avoid providing a refund: Don't return phone calls. Internet Author: Dulzura, California Auto Repair Service: Dura-SealĀ® Corporation Internet
9, Report #1320646

Aug 04 2016
Seal Skin Covers False advertising, rude customer service Internet Author: richmond, Michigan Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet
10, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida FT. PIERCE DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 16 2016
Trutech Wildlife Removal, Inc Remove rats from attic and seal openings Longboat Key, Florida Nationwide Author: Longboat Key (Sarasota), Florida Exterminating Services: Trutech Wildlife Removal, Inc Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
05:04 PM a fake franchise tax board sent me a letter stating that I owed back taxes. They approved an installment plan and took my social sec. # sacramento California Author: Seal beach, California Internal Revenue Service: sacramento, California

Jun 21 2016
L'Core Cosmetics Agora, Venofye Cosmetics, Las Vegas Cosmetics Products pose serious health risk, no factory seal + trackrecord of ripoff and scam reports Las Vegas Nevada Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Products: L'Core Cosmetics Las Vegas, Nevada
16, Report #1312021

Jun 17 2016
Sovereign Health Group San Clemente a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc. d/b/a MED-LINK Unlicensed Sovereign Health Group ,a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc d/b/a MED-LINK, almost killed my voluntary admitted mental health not addictions diseased son on Dec. 2015-2016 San Clemente, California Author: Seal Beach, California Hospitals: Sovereign Health Group San Clemente San Clemente,, California
17, Report #1311918

Jun 17 2016
Seal Skin Covers Did not Honor my 10 Warraty and left me with no cover at all Internet Author: Deltona, Florida Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Jun 16 2016
Seal and Protect Unethical Return Policies Atlanta Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Landscaping: Seal and Protect Internet

Apr 14 2016
Ultraspa Light Therapy Mellen Thomas Benedict Took my order and did not deliver Capitola California Author: Seal Beach, California Alternative Health: Ultraspa Light Therapy Capitola, California

Apr 12 2016
Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive charged me $963.47 to replace EGR, Valve cover gaskets & shifter shaft seal & cable replacement. Went back 5 times and valve cover gaskets still leaking, egr engine light still keeps coming on and I am having trouble when I put car in reverse! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dave Gillon/Dave's Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 28 2016
John Whigham Home Improvement John Whigham IncJohn Whigham HomeVinyl Seal Beware, This company is a old Vinyl Seal Company that was SHUT DOWN.... Mineola New York Author: farmingdale, New York Builders & Contractors: John Whigham Home Improvement Mineola, New York

Mar 13 2016
Seal One Driveway and asphalt sealcoating Matthew Sherlock Came to our residence and ask if we wanted the driveway sealed. he did it and left . told us not to drive on it for at least an hour. the next day everywhere we drove it just broke up and cracked . He said it was guaranteeded for 5 years . when my husband called him back , he was told he would come back out the next week . He never showed up and will not answer calls. Sumter SC Author: Rembert, South Carolina Door to Door Sales: Seal One Driveway and asphalt sealcoating Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
IC Free POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Internet

Jan 26 2016
Seal rite windows Stone built,josh stone,seal rite windows llc. This guy will tell you what ever you want to hear but dosnt back it up dont be fooled too!!! Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Seal rite windows Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
Oklahoma County Judge Welch Judge Allen J. Welsh Gave my baby to Tania Seal while I was at my grandmothers funeral Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Ex-Boyfriends: Oklahoma County Judge Welch Oklahoma City, Oklahoma