Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

dura seal

Showing 1-25 of 492 Found Reports For more specific results for "dura seal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Volvo Car USA Defective factory installed windshield seal in Volvos, BBB, FTC, Attorney General of NJ Rockleigh New Jersey Author: Olathe, Kansas Auto Dealers: Volvo Car USA Rockleigh, New Jersey

Mar 18 2017
Steve Agbomofuegbe Seal Construction San Antonio (706) 289-2506 Dishonest Liar Criminal Thief San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Steve Agbomofuegbe Seal Construction San Antonio San Antonio, Texas

Feb 27 2017
FLEX SEAL, clear SWIFT RESPONSE Weston, FL 33331www.getflexseal.com SteelLEAKINGclearANDbright Booneville, MS (CVS & Wal-Mart).... to Canadian ma Nationwide
Author: Booneville , Mississippi Attorney Generals: FLEX SEAL, clear Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Flex Seal This As seen on TV product adheres to nothing . $200 one month wasted of my life! Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Fishing: Flex Seal Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Generac Generac GP7500e Generator blows crank seal because air breather hose ices up after 34 hours Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Generac Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Seal Skin Covers Deceptive Practices - New York New York Author: Lakeway, Texas Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Nationwide

Dec 11 2016
spray foam services llc / seal energy llc John Hartsfield seal energy JOHN HARTSFIELD, + KEVIN SEAL ENERGY LLC , SCAMMER, THEIF, LIAR, CON ARTIST, ATLANTA Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: spray foam services llc / seal energy llc alpharetta , Georgia

Nov 13 2016
SEAL RITE WINDOWS JAY OF ALL TRADES Seal-Rite Windows & More WHAT A RIP OFF THEY SCAMMED ME OUT OF $8000.00 BEWARE KANSAS CITY THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN KANSAS CITY ! KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: KANSAS CITY , Missouri Home Improvements: SEAL RITE WINDOWS KANSAS CITY , Missouri

10, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 01 2016
Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord ...I am navy seal vet.. I was renting the unit from Karla, the floor was scratches, leaks, noise all over. Karla never picked up the phone replied to email. Try to extort from me and my partner money.. not homest person. Don't do business with her Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Attorneys General: Karla girotto houston Texas Zumba instructor scam bag landlord Houston , Texas

Oct 01 2016
Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Thomas Cornell Zack Cornell I paid $550 for one drum of tar for a 3375 sq ft driveway and one man working two hours. Round Rock Texas Author: Wimberley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro-Seal & Ashphalt Maintainance Round Rock, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Bullet Motorsports or bulletmotorsports.com Buyer Beware! Do NOT trust inspection process! Seal of Approval means nothing! Fort Lauderdale Florida
RESOLVED:MISUNDERSTANDING Author: Omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Bullet Motorsports Internet

Sep 16 2016
Ashley Furniture Dura Blend is a sorry product. Ashley knows this and does nothing for consumers Columbus Georgia (GA) Author: Columbus, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture Columbus,

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
UPDATE on Cape Cod Lumber Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2016
Dura-Seal® Corporation seal-a-head.com; abxcorp-usa.com How to avoid providing a refund: Don't return phone calls. Internet Author: Dulzura, California Auto Repair Service: Dura-Seal® Corporation Internet

18, Report #1320646

Aug 04 2016
Seal Skin Covers False advertising, rude customer service Internet Author: richmond, Michigan Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

19, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida FT. PIERCE DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 25 2016
Omniscapes Jason Craycraft Driveway was spelling after only 8 months, and after notifying Jason Craycraft about this he gave me the run around for 4 months and put a seal over it but did not fix the underlying problem Columbus Ohio Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Appliances: Landscaping: Omniscapes Columbus, Ohio

Jul 16 2016
Trutech Wildlife Removal, Inc Remove rats from attic and seal openings Longboat Key, Florida Nationwide Author: Longboat Key (Sarasota), Florida Exterminating Services: Trutech Wildlife Removal, Inc Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
ftb.ca.gov a fake franchise tax board sent me a letter stating that I owed back taxes. They approved an installment plan and took my social sec. # sacramento California Author: Seal beach, California Internal Revenue Service: ftb.ca.gov sacramento, California

24, Report #1312021

Jun 17 2016
Sovereign Health Group San Clemente a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc. d/b/a MED-LINK Unlicensed Sovereign Health Group ,a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc d/b/a MED-LINK, almost killed my voluntary admitted mental health not addictions diseased son on Dec. 2015-2016 San Clemente, California Author: Seal Beach, California Hospitals: Sovereign Health Group San Clemente San Clemente,, California

25, Report #1311918

Jun 17 2016
Seal Skin Covers Did not Honor my 10 Warraty and left me with no cover at all Internet Author: Deltona, Florida Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet