Your Search | dura seal
Approximately 453 Reports Found

Oct 06 2015
Clayton Smith Diamond Seal RoofingProof Seal After checking his references, Clayton Smith, Diamond Seal Roofing, Proof Seal was contracted May 2 2015 to apply Diamond Seal roofing seal to a commercial building. He and his crew started the project but never got passed the bagging of rock ballist and did not complete the job. Canton Ohio Author: Charleston, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Clayton Smith Canton, Ohio

Sep 30 2015
Seal SKin Covers disaster California Internet Author: Winter Garden, Florida Shipping & Handling: Seal SKin Covers Internet

Sep 11 2015
Paving and Seal Pro Courtnay Brooks Terrible Workmanship and Materials, Fraudulent Warranties, Misrepresentations, Deceipt Universal City Texas Author: Rockport, Texas Builders & Contractors: Paving and Seal Pro Universal City, Texas

Sep 10 2015
Sure Seal Restorations LLC - Roofing in Bloomington, IN Todd Mobley and Jason Carpenter Sure Seal Restorations LLC - Roofing in Bloomington, IN is an honest business! Bloomington, IN Indiana Author: Indiana Builders & Contractors: Sure Seal Restorations LLC - Roofing in Bloomington, IN Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
M. Carroll Blacktop Service Did not honor warranty - evan after contacting BBB Benbrook Texas
Chip seal paving Author: Anna, Texas Landscape Companies: M. Carroll Blacktop Service Benbrook, Texas

Aug 21 2015
05:14 PM BOL Shady and manipulative INTERNET Internet Author: Seal Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Internet

Aug 13 2015
Janet Greene Estate Sales Estate Sale Con Artist Will Rip You Off! Long Beach California Author: Seal Beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: Janet Greene Estate Sales Long Beach, California

Jul 30 2015
Best Cleaners Bait and switch Rossmoor California Author: seal beach, California Dry Cleaners: Best Cleaners Rossmoor, California

Jul 26 2015
chicago care roofing and seal coating roof repair ripoff elmwood park Illinois Author: West Chicago , Illinois Home Improvements: chicago care roofing and seal coating elmwood park, Illinois

Jul 13 2015
Aspen Chip and Seal Driveway Experts Eddie Galicer Beware the fast talking Eddie Denver Colorado False review by competition Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Aspen Chip and Seal Denver, Colorado

Jun 23 2015
Corporate judges seal Scam Kansas City Kansas
Author: Corona, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate judges seal Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 22 2015
Seal King Seal is bad-MUST BE WATERED DOWN- it flaked off within two weeks and we didnt have any rain Somerset Wisconsin
Author: Hammond, Wisconsin Maintenance Companies: Seal King Somerset, Wisconsin

Jun 09 2015
Seal Skin Covers Worst Customer Service Does not appear Internet Partial Refund Provided after complaint Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

May 11 2015
Tom Ferry DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY Irvine California
Stay away! I lost $6500. Author: Seal Beach, California Realtors: Tom Ferry Irvine, California

May 11 2015
Seal Skin Covers Poor Customer Service California California Trainning issue Author: Ohio Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers California

May 09 2015
S.WARREN PAVING &MASONRY SCOTT WARREN This is the worst paving job any one has ever done. The owner came back to fix the job and it looks worse now.. He tells me to seal coat the job so it can hide his bad workman ship... is this guy kidding me .. The job looks like first coat.. with patches and torch heat on the bad workman ship.. with work like this he should close his doors. East Setauket New York
Author: Holbrook , New York Builders & Contractors: S.WARREN PAVING &MASONRY East Setauket, New York

May 07 2015
parts geek basic rip offs parts geeks are... sent the wrong part expect me to pay the shipping... i feel they are doing it on purpose so they can get a restocking fee plus i have to pay 5 times what i paid for shipping to me to return it 50 South Maple Avenue, Marlton, NJ 08053 Internet Author: seal beach, California Auto Parts: parts geek Internet

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Apr 21 2015
George Mahshigian/ EminiStrategies Futures Trading Software Tarzana California I have used the product and it is satisfactory Author: Seal Beach, California Financial Education: George Mahshigian Internet

Apr 20 2015
Pro Seal Paving, Inc Chris Swanton After getting paid Pro seal fail to follow up on promised service Spring Hill Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Maintenance Companies: Pro Seal Paving, Inc Spring Hill, Florida

Mar 26 2015
Drive Time 7 months after my purchase the Rear Main Seal goes out Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

Mar 20 2015
Kustom Transmission Took my car to them for transmission RESEAl-Main seal leaking. Leaked worse than when I took it to them when I got it back North Fort Myers Florida Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Kustom Transmission North Fort Myers, Florida
23, Report #1209392

Mar 14 2015
Certified Home Services Revco,Seal rite Scam artist, Irish travelers, Fraud, Con men, Tampa, Lakeland, Jacksonville Florida Search Revco and Seal Rite on this site ! Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Cterified Home Services Tampa, Florida

Feb 27 2015
02:31 PM Yahoo Small Business Norton seal has not been working on my website since June 1, 2014 Ontario Nationwide Author: Covina, California Internet Marketing Companies: Nationwide
25, Report #1202961

Jan 20 2015
Sam Wilson, posing to be Atty with NY Attorney General's office I have gotten several emails from this Sam Wilson advising me that a lawsuit is being filed against me for an alleged cash advance I took with Cash Advance America (which I HAD NOT); he was seeking settlement of $300 something to resolve the debt (even though what he is alleging is due is over $1,000). When I told him to send me whatever info he had, and I told him I was contacting the FBI, he left it alone, until today that I got a bogus 1 page lawsuit notice with the seal of State of NY Attorney General's office,telling me to call him in the next 30 minutes or local sheriff would arrest me. Total SCAM!! Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Sam Wilson, posing to be Atty with NY Attorney General's office Internet