Your Search | dynamic recovery collection solutions

Apr 18 2014
National Association of Judgment Recovery Professionals J & J Investigations, LLC SCAM COMPANY St. Petersburg Florida
Author: San Leandro, California Private Investigators: National Association of Judgment Recovery Professionals St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Eagle Recovery & Asset Acceptance, LLC Providian Financial called me at work and threated to sue and garnish wages if I did not make a payment right then Peoria Illinois Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Emergency Services: Eagle Recovery & Asset Acceptance, LLC Providian Financial Peoria, Illinois

Apr 17 2014
Yellow Pages/advertising solutions YP NEVER use Yellow pages to advertise your business. They will lie, lie,lie and not deliver on any promises and hard sell you! Nationwide Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages/advertising solutions Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
ACS Incorporation Harassing Collection Emails Clearwater Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Incorporation Clearwater, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Savings Solutions (Savings 2 Go) I have been paying for over 4 years and not knowing we even signed up! Plano TX Author: Poulsbo, Washington Buying Clubs: Savings Solutions Plano, TX 75075, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Claire Weissbach, Sunshine Cleaning Janice Claire Ardolina, Nutritional Counseling Solutions Serial Scam Artist in LI. She will steal your money! Ridge, New York
Author: Yonkers, New York Questionable Activities: Claire Weissbach, Sunshine Cleaning Ridge, New York

Apr 17 2014
Roskam Baking Co Rothbury Farms Bully Bosses, Revoving Door, Nepatism, Constant Collection of Neg. Data on employees. Dirty Enviroment. Kentwood Michigan Author: Sparta, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Roskam Baking Co Kentwood, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
MIKE J.ANDERSON Final Notification SANDY SPRING Maryland Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Collection Agencies: MIKE J.ANDERSON SANDY SPRING, Maryland

Apr 17 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 17 2014
Convergent Convergent Outsourcing Collections Scam Houston Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Convergent Houston, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Unscrupulous Towing company Kenvil New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Auto Towing: Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Kenvil, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc Wausau, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Roadside Towing and Recovery Predatory Towing Company in Durham North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Storage: Roadside Towing and Recovery Durham, North Carolina

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent Debt Collection Greenville South Carolina Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
States Recovery Sytems States Recovery never served me and attained a false judgement against me Ranching Cordova California
Author: Pleasanton, California Questionable Activities: States Recovery Sytems Ranching Cordova, California

Apr 16 2014
United Financial Services Ms. Terry point of contact Fraudulent Debt Collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Hoquiam , Washington Collection Agencies: United Financial Services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Dedication, Network Telephone Services is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Network Telephone Services has implemented strategic changes insuring clients succeed, continuing to focus on upgrading infrastructure, state-of-the-art technologies, providing a responsive customer service staff which addresses any customer questions or concerns. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Network Telephone Services is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Business Office Systems & Solutions Midland, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Lighting and maintenance Solutions 50 bucks a light bulb and got my assistant to approve while i was out of building Towson maryland Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Lighting and maintenance Solutions Nationwide

Woodruff