Your Search | dynamic systems inlt, premier bmcp eagle pass, horner & shifrin inc, a e smith cpa
There may be more reports for "dynamic systems inlt, premier bmcp eagle pass, horner & shifrin inc, a e smith cpa"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dynamic systems inlt, premier bmcp eagle pass, horner & shifrin inc, a e smith cpa"

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
skyline markets Charlie Black/ Andy williams Skyline Markets is a total scam. Capital Markets Services Limited, 31 Southampton R Internet Author: riyadh, Brokerage Companies: skyline markets Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Banggod.com WARNING: DO NOT SHOP AT BANGGOOD! IT IS A SCAM!! New York Author: Madrid, On-Line Stores: Banggod.com New York, New York

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer This a complete scam Energywise LED Solutions! Internet Author: CA, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
READY CARS INC. READY CARS INC. in Fort Walton Beach, FL Overcharged, deceived, lied, traumatized, stressed Ft. Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: READY CARS INC. Ft. Walton Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang vrasna-helios.eu Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Lonnie Burges Burges Building Company Lonnie Burges General Contracting He is a cold hearted con man. Escorts this man far away from your property for he is looking for a way to take your money without finishing any work. Mineola Texas Author: Yantis, Texas Home Improvements: Lonnie Burges Mineola, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Skin-beauty Lux Optihlth and chm*hlthylooksgood Scam using good Costco reputation to rip you off with a skin care product Internet Author: Parksville, Alabama Pharmacies: Skin-beauty Lux Internet

Sep 30 2016
USRealtyRecords I checked my bank balance and saw a debit for $19.95 from US RealtyRecords.com. Author: Northfield, Connecticut Realtors: USRealtyRecords Internet

Sep 30 2016
White Light Smile SCAM - They automatically sign you up for a subscription without clearly notifying you!! San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Fraud: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Sep 30 2016
Ox Car Care connected to phone solisitor who calls me several times a week for years Santa Ana California Author: Lombard, Illinois Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Cape Cod Locksmith Cape Cod Locksmith - Fraud and a Ripoff! Unknowledgable technicians. Barnstable Massachusetts Author: West Yarmouth, Massachusetts Locksmiths: Cape Cod Locksmith Barnstable, Massachusetts

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Donald D. Waggener Still just a plain old fashioned bigot Lexington Kentucky Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Lawyers: Donald D. Waggener Lexington, Kentucky