Your Search | e bay half.com

Aug 22 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES ACE cash services Rip Off E-mails Internet Author: joshua tree, California Collection Agencies: ACE CASH SERVICES Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Wyndham bay pointe resort Most uncomfortable, hot, nasty, stay for. A whole lot of money and forget a refund when you leave Hysterically crying because of German roaches Panama City Florida Author: Dallas, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Wyndham bay pointe resort Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
DishNET With DishNET, you can do anything on the Internet you want to do! Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: DishNET Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
VII PEAKS CAPITAL GURPREET CHANDHOKE- STEVEN SHEA FRAUD,ESPIONAGE,MANIPULATION SAN FRANSISCO BAY AREA SAN FRANSISCO
Author: SAN FRANCISCO , California Investment Brokers: VII PEAKS CAPITAL Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
AuctionMaxx AuctionMaxx dealsAuction Toronto SCAM, other bidders hired to bump up your price Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: AuctionMaxx Toronto, Ontario

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-cig.com trying to suspend shipping without giving refund Internet Author: Deming, New Mexico Smoke Shops: e-cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
E-CIG.COM SCAM DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Tobacco Companies: E-CIG.COM Internet

Aug 20 2014
Brenda Sue's Consignment scam artist morro bay California Author: morro bay, California Consignment Stores: Brenda Sue's Consignment morro bay, California

Aug 20 2014
Irina Shabanova belochka_inc This Person SCAMMED an iPhone from me on eBay Chicago Illinois Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Irina Shabanova Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
Lexington Management Lexington HomesLexington Inc. Poorly Managed Company Sends Bill Instead of Returned Deposit Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Lexington Management Green Bay, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Timothy E Stapp Will take your money and run! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Timothy E Stapp Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2014
purple shield elderly rip-off canada canada Author: conception bay south, New Foundland Sales People: purple shield Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 17 2014
Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Steven Young THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER WHO HACKED INTO MY E MAIL Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China. Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Internet

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida Author: Minden, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Auto Parts: Bewley auto parts Orange park, Florida

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
VS Group Vincent Shank VS Group, Vincent Shank, North bay, Sexual Harassment, Harassment, Threats North bay Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Business Consultants: VS Group North bay, Ontario

Aug 15 2014
Big E Waterproofing Owner Floyd Ebersol Paid over $11,000 For Waterproofing, Basement Still Leaks Will Not Stand Behind Warranty!!! New Carlisle Indiana Author: North Judson, Indiana Home Improvements: Big New Carlisle, Indiana

Aug 15 2014
E-CIGARETTE They were untruthful, Very misleading, Had hidden cost not mentioned in original pruchase. Extreamly pushy on phone. Miami Beach Florida Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia Alternative Health: Unusual Rip-Off: E-CIGARETTE Miami Beach, Florida