E BAY HALF.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e bay half.com
There may be more specific results for "e bay half.com"
For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Showing 1-25 of 40,222 Found Reports For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 5957 - zillow.com,zillow.com/homedetails/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd-Castro-Valley-CA-94552/24916494_zpid/,realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd_Castro-Valley_CA The septic tank system is destroyed and currently pumps raw sewage into a protected creek Castro Valley California Author: antioch, California Environmental Violators: 5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 Castro Valley, California

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Dr. Clifford E. Howell Dr. Eric HowellSurgical Specialist Howell C Eric MD Incompetent Doctor receptionist Okc Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Medical Personnel: Dr. Clifford E. Howell Okc , Oklahoma

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Charles E. Smith chuck smith Stole my money making me believe that I can trust a law firm! woodmere Ohio Author: woodmere, Ohio Loan Modification: Charles E. Smith woodmere, Ohio

9, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Cityside by E&S Auto Repair scam, unnecessary work, inspection, fake, inflated prices Scarborough Maine Author: Saco, Maine Auto Inspection: Cityside by E&S Auto Repair Scarborough, Maine

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES, CENTURIAN WILDLIFE, CENTURIAN SERVICES, 247 WILDLIFE CONTROL COMPLETE RIP OFF, UNTRUSWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL Palm Bay Florida Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Animal Services: CENTURIAN WILDLIFE SERVICES Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 17 2017
liqui exchange liqui.io liqui.io Is stealing peoples money by not giving the tokens that they have paid for Kiev, Ukraine Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona E-trade: liqui exchange Internet

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Amazon.com.kydc.inc Jessica Brown sent cashiers check for less than posted price, no ship to address Alexandria, Va., Seattle,Wa., Detroit, Mi. Nationwide Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Medical Supplies: Amazon.com.kydc.inc Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Trading made easy, aka W.E.B.B.Frank Lewis aka James Viscuglia Trading on line. Buying a program for $6000. Monthly fee with Ensign for $50. $199 a month for Frank to tell you how to trade. 2 to three days a week Frank is not there. You pay $199 for his expertise which is not there. You also have an account with TransAct Futures . Frank does not trade with an account he trades with a SIM Account which is very easy to do when you trade with real money things do not work out the same way at all . Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada E-trade: Trading Made Easy Frank Lewis Internet

Oct 15 2017
Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic WARNING: Beware of this fraudulent individual. Bay Shore New York Author: East Islip, New York Maintenance Companies: Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic ,

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017
Windy City Quality foods Quality foods Todd E. Boss Windy City non-quaity foods Elgin Illinois Author: Lyons, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Windy City Quality foods Elgin, Illinois

Oct 14 2017
AERIALSAT.COM Bought a replacement t.v. remote, never delivered, don't answer phone or e-mails. Wimbourne Dorset Author: YORK, Alaska Television Parts & Services: AERIALSAT.COM Wimbourne,

Oct 13 2017
Luxury Fashion 2340 Hwy 180 E Ste.#255Silver City, NM 88061 They keep sending me stuff I didn't order and taking nearly $100.00 from my account monthly. I have sent everything back & asked them to stop sending me stuff that is way over priced and I don't need or want. I want them to stop sending me garbage & stop taking money out of my account. SilverCity New Mexico Author: Kennewick, Washington Telemarketers: Luxury Fashion SilverCity, New Mexico