E BAY HALF.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e bay half.com
There may be more specific results for "e bay half.com"
For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Showing 1-25 of 39,986 Found Reports For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
CrazyVegasCasino Ripoff! takes your money - you win they WILL NOT PAY nor reply to inquiries The entire company is a crooked scam and should be thrown off the ewb! God Knows@ The internet Internet Author: bay, California Casinos & Cardrooms: CrazyVegasCasino Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Liers and money pit simi valley california Author: roseville, Michigan On-Line Stores: smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Internet

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
North American Chimney & Gutter Constant harassment by telemarketers Bay Shore New York Author: New Haven, Connecticut Maintenance Companies: North American Chimney & Gutter Bay Shore, New York

Aug 15 2017
cypress bay solutions untruthful operations dallas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: cypress bay solutions Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Roger campbell He said if I don't come up with 400 $. I will be arrested and pay 180000 worth of fines from cash advance USA that I didn't apply for Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Cash Services: Roger campbell Internet

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 10 2017
Meadowbrook credit resources Scammers New york New York Author: Thunder bay, Ontario Loans: Meadowbrook credit resources New york, New York

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
All Makes Vac & Sew Placed an order 2 months ago and have yet to receive it. Wont answer phone calls or e mails California Author: Tazewell, Virginia Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Internet

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered a sports bra. Kept sending e-mails, with no response, to customer service. Paid with my debit card, never received any response or the sports bra. Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 06 2017
Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Following is the emails sent between me and Amy she posted on Offer Up with a location 7 miles away from me.Reporting your email along with email chain on all scam alert web sights, hope you don't get another your trace route is not in Missouri or TN. E For sale Supposedly Oakview MO Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Motor Vehicle: Amytrn004@gmail.com aka Amy Turner Internet

Aug 06 2017
Woodchop Hardwood Floors Dylan Coulson Thief left with deposit and never returned Gibsons British Columbia Author: Halfmoon Bay B.C. Canada, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Woodchop Hardwood Floors Gibsons , British Columbia

Aug 06 2017
Mastering E-commerce - Vivek S. (CEO) - I Wired $1995 Seven Months Ago for Their Limited Program and Received NOTHING! San Diego California Author: Kincheloe, Michigan On-Line Business: Mastering E-commerce San Diego, California

Aug 06 2017
ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR - DRU2@ehi.com Enterprise rent a car send me a bill for $1,578.88 for damages to a rental vehicle that i did not cause P O BOX 843369 Kansas City MO USA 64184 Nationwide
EnterpriseCares Author: Bay Area, California Car Rentals: ENTERPRISE RENT- A- CAR Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding I'm trying to get a settlement-extended period of time to repay the balance of my car title loans, due to medical conditions, I am going through hardship financial conditions. I asked in person for this arrangement and submitted medical records to the office manager office in Horizon City-Horizon Blvd. in Texas. However the manager told me there is no payment arrangement period. Mycar eill be repossessed. e TX, Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Cash Services: Lone Star Title /Integrity Texas Funding Nationwide