E BAY HALF.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e bay half.com
There may be more specific results for "e bay half.com"
For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Showing 1-25 of 16,251 Found Reports For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin company took bitcoin to trade with & promised to double the bitcoin within 90 days. they halted trading, increased the payout thresholds added monthly fees then disappeared Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alabama E-trade: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin enchanteyeserum and TDE E*feelpleasant skin Joanna Gaines eye cream offered frere sample to pay shipping then told me there was no free sample that the charge was shipping for the next drop ship they sent Michigan 48047 Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2017
Urban626 URB-E They will take your money and never ship! Don't ever buy from this company! Pasadena California Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: Urban626 Pasadena, California

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 16 2017
Farhan Munshi Indecisive enough farhan27899 munshifarh@gmail.com Babe Store babestore Hamilton Ontario Scammed $2600 by Farhan Munshi (Ontario) for E-commerce Services Hamilton, Ontario Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Clothing Stores: Farhan Munshi Internet

Jul 15 2017
Unlimited accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J (Jay) Khan Scam. Bank transfer con trick. Manchester Internet
Author: Colne, E-trade: Unlimited accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 14 2017
Hoosier E-cig All negatives true Greensburg Indiana Author: Fresno, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hoosier E-cig Greensburg, California

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct ESN Direct Scam Artists have moved to 7655 E. Redfield Road, Suite #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Idaho Adult Book Stores: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 11 2017
E-City Laser and Beauty Ltd. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Small Business Services: E-City Laser and Beauty Ltd. Edmonton, Alberta

Jul 10 2017
Aptive Enviornmental--Bay Area Signed deal offering low price, charged twice the amount. Terrible service provided Livermore California Author: Pleasanton, California Exterminating: Aptive Enviornmental--Bay Area Livermore, California

Jul 10 2017
Birch Bay Motors - Lynden Fraud? Maybe. Horrible service and shirking legal responsibility, yes! Lynden Washington Author: Maple Falls, Washington Auto Dealers: Birch Bay Motors - Lynden Lynden, Washington

Jul 09 2017
Pictarine Walgreen's photo App RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF I ordered pictures on June 8th 2017 and never received them. I called the number listed no one answers and the mailbox is full. I sent numerous e-mails no response. Walgreen's said they couldn't help me because I went through a third party so know I'm out of $29 bucks. Chicago Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland On-Line Stores: Pictarine Internet

Jul 08 2017
Teams Bay Never sent Jersey after payment No address. On debit charge it said Tryfreebiz, Internet Author: Batavia, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Teams Bay Internet

Jul 08 2017
Von Elite Rottweilers Lisa Hoselton Jason Adams Elite Canine Daycare and Spa Dishonest breeder selling high priced AKC puppies that are very sick and do not have papers. We bought a beautiful Rottweiler puppy from them a year ago that has already been diagnosed with hip dysphasia. She also battled stomach illness for three months that we believe stunted her growth. Not to mention, we still haven't received paperwork on her. Buyer beware! This is a nightmare! Bay Area California Author: Danville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Von Elite Rottweilers Bay Area , California