E COMMERCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e commerce
There may be more reports for "e commerce"
For more results perform a general search for "e commerce"
Showing 1-25 of 12,942 Found Reports For more specific results for "e commerce"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 30 2017

Mar 27 2017
Andrius Vilcinskas Andrew just married to Jennifer Bartaway, now Valcinskas just had baby March 2017 Andruis Vilcinskas or Andrew Vilcinskas Wyoming Michigan
10399 violetlawn Detroit mi/Jessie williams jr Author: Livonia, Michigan E-trade: Andrius Vilcinskas Wyoming , Michigan

Mar 26 2017
24/7 Mobile Locksmith the quote for service, after e-mailing them was $30 to $50, that didn't include the service fee and it wound up costing $113 total! Hurst Texas Author: Belleview, Florida Motor Vehicle: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dallas, Texas

Mar 26 2017
amazon.com,Inc Jeff Bezos How Amazon disrespect sellers. DO NOT INVEST TO DO BUSINESS WITH AMAZON Seattle Internet
Author: LAS Vegas, Nevada E-trade: amazon.com,Inc Internet

Mar 25 2017
Disbursement and fulfillment Send official looking letter asking for $12.99. To win 2 million. Scam if i win that much take the fee out my winnings no phone number no e mail on the letter they should get mail fraud Kansas city Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Federal Government: Disbursement and fulfillment Kansas city, Kansas

Mar 25 2017
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
T E M P O E, LLC LEASE IT RIP OFF Manchester New Hampshire Author: BRONX, New York Furniture & Furnishings: T E M P O E, LLC Manchester, New Hampshire

Mar 25 2017
Tara Lynn Marcelle/E Marcelle Casting She is not a reliable source as a casting agent, and will never refer business her way in the future. She has no regard to what she says and is unreliable. Charlotte NC - North Carolina
Response to Harassing Claim Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Tara Lynn Marcelle/E Marcelle Casting Internet

Mar 23 2017
E. G. Contracting Co Eric Grenier Worst veterinary hospital builder and contractor. Unethical, lack of skills, fraudulent and does not paysubcontarctors Fort Myers Florida
Anzer Animal Hospital Author: Wellington, Florida Home Improvements: E. G. Contracting Co Fort Myers,

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
Golden Hub Inc. Fake E-mail Job Offer, Golden Hub Inc. Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Employers: Golden Hub Inc. Internet

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

15, Report #1362071

Mar 16 2017
Jason Lutcavage Jason Edward Lutcavage Lucky Jason E Lutcavage Owner of POG Boot F****, JTTOTS, Just The Tip Of The Spear, Marines United, MU Kansas City Missouri
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Federal Government: Jason Lutcavage Internet

Mar 14 2017
Gnosis Wellness by Paul E Harvey Paul's machine Disgusting Business practice by reselling products with zero ethics internet Internet
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Medical Supplies: Gnosis Wellness by Paul E Harvey Internet

Mar 14 2017
Southwood Townhomes , Southwood Townhomes Sacramento, Sacramento Southwood Townhomes, Sacramento South Wood Townhomes Company Held Our Deposit And Refused To Respond To E-mails Requesting Its Return Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Real Estate Services: Southwood Townhomes Sacramento, California

Mar 13 2017
E-Z Way Auto Sales. Ez way Auto Sales Liars, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Lincolnton North Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Auto Dealers: E-Z Way Auto Sales. Lincolnton, North Carolina

Mar 08 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS CAME THRU MY FRIENDS E-MAIL TO ME DECLARING GREAT RESULTS FOR JOINT PAIN FROM THIS CBD OIL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: GAINESVILLE, Georgia Alternative Health: DIET SUPPLEMENTS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 08 2017
Merrick Products Trump Coins ordered four coins paid with debit card. was told coins shipped 2/18 ... nothing and it's 3/8 .. no answer to e-mails SCAM Internet Author: Christoval, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 07 2017
Attorney John E. Bragonje at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP law firm in Las Vegas, NV. Attorney John E. Bragonje is the RUDEST attorney you will ever know. Unprofessional, unethical, dishonest attorney Las Vegas Nevada
Thankfully.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Attorney John E. Bragonje Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Sgonek Biological Technology, Linda Liu Fraudulent Company Xi'an Shaanxi
Author: Tucson, Arizona E-trade: Sgonek Biological Technology Xi'an, Other

Mar 06 2017
Lux Style Intl. As I received an e-mail from LuxStyle, about their products. Since I needed some details on one of their products (Quickmax), their reply consisted in thanking me for my purchase and that a delivery date would follow. I immediately contacted Paypal to find out if any charges were applied to my credit card account. . Denmark Europe Internet Author: Montreal, New York Skin Care: Lux Style Intl. Internet

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide