Your Search | e&s auto

Oct 06 2015
Royal Administration AW Autopro,Omnisure Group,LLC, Wesco Insurance company CV boot not broken enough to repair. Hanover michigan Author: the woodlands, Texas Auto Repair Service: Royal Administration Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Hertz Rent A Car Charged double the quoted bill for a car rental Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent A Car Chicago, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Universal Auto Plaza CON ARTISTS Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Universal Auto Plaza Orlando,

Oct 06 2015
levon gevorkian be carefull...used car rip off el monte California Author: west hills, California Auto Dealers: levon gevorkian Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Cal-Tex Cal-tex Protective Coatings Don't expect this company to stand behind it's products..Buyer Beware Buffalo Nationwide Author: blasdell, New York Auto Warranty: Cal-Tex Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Quicklocksmith247 Internet scam, misleading ad MESQUITE Internet Author: MESQUITE, Texas Auto Repair Service: Quicklocksmith247 Internet

Oct 06 2015
Brian Hoskins Ford Coatesville PA DISHONEST LYING THIEVES TRYING TO PASS OFF USED HEAPS AS NEW CARS!!! Coatesville Pennsylvania Author: Coatesville , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Brian Hoskins Ford Coatesville PA Coatesville , Pennsylvania

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Express Lube MISDIAGNOSES MARIETTA Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Express Lube MARIETTA, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
intoxalock Consumer Safety Technologies Personal auto held hostage Des Moines Iowa Deal. Author: morganville, New Jersey Auto Security: intoxalock Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Xpress Lube I too would like to complain regarding service at Havoline Xpress lube 3868 Au.stell Rd Marietta GA . Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Xpress Lube Internet

Oct 06 2015
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: North Coast Auto Mall Akron, Ohio

Oct 06 2015
heartbeat auto sales donald plater owes employee money clinton twp Michigan Author: clinton twp, Michigan Employment Services: heartbeat auto sales clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 06 2015
Hallum Motors Kent Hallum Another victim fall for Kent Hallum lies and deceived Marion Arkansas Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: Hallum Motors Marion , Arkansas

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Jd Byrider Decatur Mechanics ripoff Decatur Illinois
Author: Champaign, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Jd Byrider Decatur Decatur, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Sears Protection Agreement Center Sears Protection Agreement Center1-800-366-2320Mark S. Testerman,Protection Agreement Manager,PO Box 2570,High Point, NC 27261-2570 Complete Ripoff High Point, NC 27261-2570 Nationwide
Author: Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Sears Protection Agreement Center Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Dream Cars Austin Ruin my credit Cedar park Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Dealers: Dream Cars Austin Internet

Oct 05 2015
Robertson tire Tires separating will not warranty Tulsa Oklahoma Tell you what to do... Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Robertson tire Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Big Bell Superstore Aslam Dulara never paid for product Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Big Bell Superstore Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
Elite Motors Elite Motors Hiram Scammes,lied and sold an unsafe car Hiram Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Auto Dealers: Elite Motors Hiram , Georgia