Your Search | e bay half.com

Nov 27 2016
The Deal Empire Order placed, confirmed, CC charged but nothing shipped, no tracking #, no response to e-mails inquiring about order and no one answers phone not even an automated message Irvine California Author: Snohomish, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 26 2016
WildHoodies.com Wild Hoodies wildhoodies.com This website is a scam. Just registered and steals money and your identity. Be warned. Internet Author: Alabama E-trade: WildHoodies.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire The Rip me off for 24.90, and even gave ,e a order #DE175971 Irvine California Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 22 2016
slindile z dhludhla scammed me my money .. wen i choice app single scammers slindile z dhludhla richards bay Nationwide
Author: pietermaritzburg, Alabama Dating Services: slindile z dhludhla Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sears Holding Company A&E Factory Service Was NOT repaired, was DAMAGED! Fairfield Nationwide Author: Buffalo, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Holding Company Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Scam Jacob Fedosky Jacob fedosky, high End Holdings HighEndHoldings scam Blue5.net scam Develio, LLC domaining, way too many fake businesses a t this address. Home decoration also a scam, Keane E FedoskyAmy H FedoskyJacob H Fedosky Susan L Bokosi Michael W Bokosi Katel Domaim Scammer scumbag bad faith Dallas ft worth Texas tx Rowlett Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Drug Dealers: Scam Jacob Fedosky Rowlett, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Tessa Hydes Property Management Avoid Tessa Hydes Property Management at all Costs! West Bay Cayman Islands Author: Seattle, Washington Property Management: Tessa Hydes Property Management West Bay,

Nov 20 2016
Jian Wang E-Bay User ID: jianwang777 Selling Stolen and Blacklisted cell phones and lying about the condition Champaigne Illinois
So Other Potential Buyers Don't Make the Same Mistake Author: St Lois, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Jian Wang Internet

Nov 19 2016
Sunstate Carriers Driver is parking vehicle 624 on Private property 11.19.16 Lyme Bay Drive Orlando, FL 32839 observed 3 PM today EDD C27 Illegal Parking on private property Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Translation Agencies: Sunstate Carriers Orlando, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Tim Begovich E-bay ID thisishighendsales Stole my money just for his own entertainment Ca,Shell beach Internet Author: Elko NV, Nevada Computer Fraud: Tim Begovich Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Deal Empire PAID FOR, NEVER RECEIVED ITEM, WON'T RETURN CALLS OR E-MAILS, NO TRACKING # Author: Logansport, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 16 2016
GO THE DISTANCE Carlos Islas e Irene LAIR PEOPLE...MOVE BOOKS West Palm Beach Florida Author: Springville, Utah Trucking Companies: GO THE DISTANCE West Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 15 2016
CALLSMASTER INC 364 E, Main Street, Suite 1012, Delaware US,19709 They scammed me for the amount 299.99 Delaware
Author: El Cerrito, California Computer Service & Repair: CALLSMASTER INC

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered goods, paid, next received saying been sent, no goods, no reply to e mails, no contact number ???? Internet Author: Walton on Thames, Alabama Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 14 2016
Olympic Air Solutions Cyclonic Filtration, Filter Queen, Justin Draeger Product ripoff, Lies about product and how they will work with you, Lies about prices needed Appleton Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Olympic Air Solutions Appleton, Wisconsin

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered on October 27, 2016 a body shaper panty for 24.90. I've e-mailed them many times but no answer. They have not phone numbers to call them! Brooklyn, New York/ or Florida New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
Charity Leather charityleather.com Sorry a** company they don't answer e-mails and they have a phone that nobody answers Chandler Arizona Charity leather is not a ripoff! Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Charity Leather Chandler, Arizona