Your Search | e bay

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 18 2016
1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone David Blackstone is a low life (((REDACTED))), money hungry, theif of a m*f*. 500 Bay View Dr. No. 722 Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Ontario Caterers: 1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Jena Fadziso This school is a scam who prey on students Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Jubilee Pools and Spas -Bev Won't stand behind a Dangerous Defective hot tub Saginaw Michigan Author: Bay City, Michigan Specialty Stores: Jubilee Pools and Spas Saginaw, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
07:36 AM melissa parkerjohn salenga asked for money for service and did not comply and wont refund money. threatening to post things about me. Internet Author: e stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Internet

Sep 14 2016
UBER Hello All! UBER is a SCAM! Read below and PLEASE share my story! San Francisco Bay Area, California Nationwide Author: Antioch, California Taxi & Limousine Services: UBER Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
E&S Auto E&S Auto Scammers Suleiman Abdelaziz and Elias Baladi South Hackensack New Jersey Author: South Hackensack, New Jersey Auto Dealers: E&S Auto South Hackensack, New Jersey

Sep 14 2016
Jessica Pullen This is probably fake name Sent spoof e-mail confirming payment (via PayPal) for an item purchased on eBay. Based on that e-mail I sent the sold item via FedEx (tracking number: 77719287564) to the individual. Portland Oregon
Author: White Plains, New York Telephones: Jessica Pullen Portland, Oregon

Sep 14 2016
E-Harmony,  Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Questionable Activities: E-Harmony Internet

Sep 14 2016
StopAndYoga They took my order over the internet and I have received no product. The phone number is disconnected and nobody replys to e-mails. Canada Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Jewelry Stores: StopAndYoga Internet

Sep 13 2016
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Mirabella Motors the preferred destination among Tampa Bay drivers for pre-owned selection of luxury vehicles, 100% customer satisfaction, professional customer service! Mirabella Motors serving the Tampa Bay, St Petersburg, Clearwater Florida area and like communities nationwide, since 2001. Mirabella Motors offers a large variety of financing options, from A+ credit to O boy credit. Mirabella Motors carries a selection of Pre-Owned Luxury cars, trucks, SUVs and more.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa , Florida

Sep 12 2016
Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Garcinia Ultimate Slim Pure Select Vital Cleanse Complete Fulfillment7565 Commercial WayUnit E Henderson, Nevada 89011, USAOur Customer Care Team is ready to help you 24/7. United States/Canada: 1-888-998-6218  or 1-925-234-4298United Kingd Fraulanent charges to my credit card...unAuthorized Las Vegas Internet Author: Dublin, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Internet

Sep 08 2016
s. e. fl.wellness ctr. Ripped me off for over $5,000. Went to court & they lied to judge and / or paid him off. lauderdale lakes fl. Florida Ignorance... Author: boynton beach, Florida Healthcare Centers: s. e. fl.wellness ctr. lauderdale lakes fl., Florida

Sep 07 2016
SS Auto Body Continental Automotive Services terrible paint job Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Repair Service: SS Auto Body Curtis Bay, Maryland

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 05 2016
Hodag Auto Credit Aka E-Z Auto, Value Finance. Sold me a vehicle in someone else's name. Can not obtain vehicle title Schofield Wisconsin
Call a lawyer... Author: Greenbay, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Hodag Auto Credit Schofield, Wisconsin

Sep 04 2016
Bloog E-cig Took my money and closed up shop South Norwalk Connecticut RE: Actually Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Bloog E-cig Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
bay profits academy Declan McNamara Bay Profits Academy28 Oakdale DriveDun LaoghaireDublin,IRELAND. money back guarantee scam dublin ireland Internet
Elementio bay profits academy declan mc money back guarantee scam Author: malay, Alabama Internet Fraud: bay profits academy Internet

Sep 03 2016
Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Security and Investigations company located in 550 Fennell Ave E, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8V 4S9 and are one and the same/ Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock Falls Church, VA 22040 Virginia
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Employment Services: Guy Babcock/ A.I.M. Group Inc./ Falls Church, VA 22040, Virginia

Sep 01 2016
safelink wireless aka tracfone was denied access to names of p.i.c. of enrollment verifications requests new documents continuously claiming never rec'd any ( mailed , faxed and e-mailed ) never updated in system , nor do they mail anything out to you in 5 days or ever ( 30 days later still nothing ) Milwaukie Internet- Oregon Author: madison, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: safelink wireless aka tracfone Internet

Sep 01 2016
E&V Construction Company Inc Home Improvement Contractor Ripoff Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: E&V Construction Company Inc Newark, New Jersey

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Hudson's Bay Company or HBC or The Bay They overcharged me online and refused to fix the problem. Had to call credit card company Nationwide Author: , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Hudson's Bay Company Nationwide