E BAY HALF.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e bay half.com
There may be more specific results for "e bay half.com"
For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Showing 26-50 of 16,163 Found Reports For more specific results for "e bay half.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
Total Protect Total Protect Home Warranty1625 NW 136 Ave., Bldg. E, #200Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323954-835-1900 (ph) hmsnational.com A Complete Home rip off company Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide
Response: Total Protect Home Warranty Author: ANDERSON, Indiana Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida

May 01 2017
E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga A Big Scam. Marietta Ga, A verbal agreement cannot modify a signed contract Author: McDonough , Georgia Auto Dealers: E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Solar Bay Solutions Solar Bay Solutions, Lies Cheats and Steals Tampa Florida
Author: Clearwater , Florida Electrical Services: Solar Bay Solutions Tampa, Florida

Apr 28 2017
best_deals_on_everything, DEALZperiod, Best_Deals - Ebay Seller Unprofessional, delusional, stubborn, unreasonable, not accountable, a paranoid schizophrenic Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Metropolis, California E-trade: best_deals_on_everything Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
Beauclerc Bay Apartments Mollie Owens Falsifying Documents Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Beauclerc Bay Apartments Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Billy ScuttWilliam E. ScuttWilliam Edward ScuttWilliam ScuttWilliam F. ScuttWilliam Franklin ScuttJames SoleoHoot Owl Holdings LLCWilliam E. Scutt ServicesSleepy Hollow LLCWilliam LittleGulfstream Ventures, Inc.Ideal Homes, Inc.The Highlands Beware of Rich Mountain Builders, William Scutt or Anything the Scutts are Associated With Ellijay, Georgia and Lake City, Florida Georgia
Rich Mountain Builders Author: Manatee County, Florida Home Improvements: Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Georgia

Apr 26 2017
Earl Magdovitz- owner of MC Properties; Magdovitz Family Foundation; BEM Realty Luxurious priced squats run by an old lady. Then AFTER you've signed a lease she tells you how they're slums. Memphis Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Property Management: E. Magdovitz Internet

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Capital Finance Associates - Utah Vince A Loan Scam SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Loans: Capital Finance Associates - Utah Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Received repaired unit after a long time Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 16 2017
Future Income Payments FIP LLC 2505 Anthem Village Drive #E-578 Henderson, NV 89052 Robbing my future. Despective Loan for $1800 turned out to be six figure payback and selling part of my retirement Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
famous company partners fake scam Author: laurel, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Future Income Payments Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
ARIGO Fraud Artist, extortionist and Criminal! Nationwide Author: Bay shore , New York Auto Parts: ARIGO Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Jerry King Bay Area Properties Tampa Fl Jerry King realtor in Tampa Bay Florida is a Con Artist Tampa Bay Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Realtors: Jerry King Florida