Your Search | e bay half.com

May 12 2016
Affluence Edu Come on Bait Promises of Big Money Miami Florida Nothing given in seminar literature Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence Edu FL

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
Shopping Supreme LLC Online reshipping company job scam Bay Shore New York Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping & Handling: Shopping Supreme LLC Bay Shore, New York

May 08 2016
Jerriespetplace Jerrie and wife Fort valley Georgia Author: Bay city , Michigan Animal Services: Jerriespetplace Fort valley , Georgia

May 08 2016
Curtis Total Service Plumbing E. Pennsylvania Street Pennsylvania Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Curtis Total Service E. Pennsylvania Street, Pennsylvania

Rooms to Go Poor Business Relationship McAllen Texas
e-mail sent as requested Author: Harlingen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Rooms to Go Internet

May 07 2016
Sell Used Games SUG sellusedgames.comsell-dvdssell-dvds.com Sellusedgames.com austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas E-trade: Sell Used Games austin, Texas

May 07 2016
Peter E Yashi, PET AIR CARGO PET DELIVERY DEPARTMENTUSDA CERTIFICATE # 20860-BT-9100 Delivery of a pet, puppy Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Madison, South Dakota Attorneys General: Peter E Yashi, Internet

May 07 2016
Kevin Tagiobon Lead X Factor Fraud in lead generation appointment setting Requested upfront payment to disappear after receiving it. Marketing campaign paid for was not executed but money was kept in his pocket. No response to e-mails or phone calls for weeks. Davao City - Peninsula Molave Zamboanga del Sur Internet Author: Miami, Florida Business Consulting: Kevin Tagiobon Lead X Factor Internet

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 06 2016
Aroostook Realty Danielle Forino Allowed buyers into my home without an agent and without my permission Fort kent Maine
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Realtors: Aroostook Realty Fort kent, Maine

May 05 2016
Cruise.com Unsecured Card Handling Causes me to get charged $9,000 for another of their customer's cruises 255 E. Dania Beach Blvd Dania Beach, FL 33004 Florida
They made ammends Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cruises: Cruise.com Internet

May 04 2016
The Healthy Back Institute Jessie Cannone TAKING OUR MONEY MCHENRY IL Author: Hervey Bay, Alternative Health: The Healthy Back Institute MCHENRY,

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 02 2016
Savian Shop. Save. Share New York New York
Refusal to Refund Author: Granite Bay, California Multi-Level Marketing: Savian New York, New York

May 01 2016
SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Unprofessional auto body repair to my vehicle Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Body Work & Repair: SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Curtis Bay, Maryland

Apr 29 2016
pillar to post home inspections FLAWED HOME INSPECTION PALM BAY FL
Author: GRANT, Florida Home Inspections: pillar to post home inspections Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
ConsLines Took my money and never provided the service Internet Provide me your email address Author: Granite Bay, California Communications & Networking: ConsLines Internet