Your Search | e credit solutions

Jul 09 2014
Cash Advance USA harrison law firm I got an email saying I had received funds from this company which I have not received nor do I want to. If I settle and pay $494 they will drop the lawsuit. They said they are reporting me to the credit bureaus none given Internet Author: salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA Internet

Jul 08 2014
akagishukura fraudulent charged fr a membership never received it Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: akagishukura Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Budget Savers budget savers is suppose to help people 'save' money; instead they are an awful decietful online random coupon site that has been charging my credit card monthly now for at least 3 months. thanks for saving me money when y'all were really taking money away from me. I never remembering signing up for this, nor would I ever pay a monthly fee for stupid coupons! Very upset argh. Hopkins Minnesota Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Budget Savers Internet

Jul 08 2014
San Antonio Federal Credit Union Blocks My Purchases zephyrhills Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Banks: San Antonio Federal Credit Union zephyrhills, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Lavishskincare I paid $4 .95 to try a trial size bottle of face cream & was sent 2 more bottles at $89 a bottle when I found a way to make contact I was told I could nt return product Sana Ana CA Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Lavishskincare Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
E-Care North Tarrant LLC E-Care Emergency Centers Insurance Fraud North Richland Hills Texas Author: Keller, Texas Emergency Medical Services: E-Care North Tarrant LLC North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 08 2014
lincoln associates ryan jones manager ok just got a phone call a company, lincoln associates, said they need my personal info so they can send a court order for a delinquent account ,2007, and they will take me and ben to court to dock our pays somewhere in the excess of 1900.00$ the account was just over 600.00$ confirmed by baxter credit union so if i dont pay we have to go to court...he will not send prooof just an agreement to sign and a bank acct. info sheet im angry baxter credit union has no idea and this guy wants 1900.00$ is this a fraud? says he cant send proof cause its evidence? los angeles california Author: hudson falls, New York Collection Agencies: lincoln associates Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
Beautiful_l.i.v.e Different Instagram names. This Instagram dude! He is a scam! Stealing hundreds of $$ from people! Atlanta Internet
Author: Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Beautiful_l.i.v.e Internet

Jul 08 2014
Fresh Student.com RIp off scam consolidating student loans Lake Worth Florida Author: cali, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fresh Student.com Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Lee Brownstein Out West Productions, Clown Car Productions, Xcitable Boy Productions Never pays his bills. Run a credit check before doing business with Brownstein. Los Angeles, CA Albuquerque, NM, Burbank, California Author: Santa Monica, California Producers: Lee Brownstein Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Life Alert UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD Encino California Author: Slidell, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Life Alert Encino, California

COSMO-TRADE CVOHA is not real company be carefull Lommel Belgium
Author: brooklyn, New York E-trade: COSMO-TRADE CVOHA Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Exceeding Solutions failed as an outbound call center and will not return funds India Author: Alberta Insurance Agencies: Exceeding Solutions Internet

Jul 08 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Scam identified via this site Dallas Texas Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Bank Five Connect Bank Five, Bank 5 Blatant discrimination in violation of Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) Fall River MA Author: New York, New York Banks: Bank Five Connect Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
web.com Hidden charges to credit card, long delays in refund, poor security practices Internet Author: El Cajon, California Internet Fraud: web.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
EWI-Enlightened Wealth Institute Conrad Acceptance Credit Corp, Tactical Real Estate, Todd Dodson, Jay Hines Promised a mentor to hold our hand, mentor didn't respond to emails, phone number was bad to another mentor, a joke! Arlington, TX, at the time they told us Houston Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Investing: EWI-Enlightened Wealth Institute Houston, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Vesta Boost Prepaid Charge on my new credit card md Internet Author: Minessota, Maryland Credit Services: Vesta Boost Prepaid Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cleanse Pro Complete Ripoff stating that I was not eligible for a refund after they charged my credit card 79.95 when I specifically called within the 14 day trial period. Savannah GA Internet Author: Paxton, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Cleanse Pro Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cardmember Services,American Credit Assistance American Credit Services,Bridget from Cardmember Services,Cardholder Services Robo-call illegal credit card credit scam miami Florida Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Cardmember Services miami, Florida

Jul 08 2014
SCENTS OF NATURE (SONEC BRAND) MR. DWIGHT KANAYET, CEOCHRISTINA GALINDO, Sales Manager OVER CHARGED FREIGHT TO MY CREDIT CARD, SHIPPED BROKEN ITEM AND SHORT, NON RESPONSIVE TO OUR DEMANDS. St. Medley OR Hialeah Gardens Florida Author: SAN JUAN, Other Bed & Bath: SCENTS OF NATURE (SONEC BRAND) St. Medley, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Repsneakers.ru Amy Simpson Scam, bad products,dont pay with western union ir credit card Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: Repsneakers.ru Internet

Jul 08 2014
John Gessin John D. Gessin, John David Gessin John Gessin Credit Card Fraud Scammer Reno, Nevada Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: John Gessin Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Volkswagen Credit VW Credit Volkswagen cost me my house! Carol Stream Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Volkswagen Credit Carol Stream, Illinois