Your Search | e credit solutions

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2015
Clear Flow Water Solutions LLC Just Incompetent? Or are they Ripoff Artists? You be the Judge. Oley Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Plumbing: Clear Flow Water Solutions LLC Oley, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet

Veracity Solutions / Stanley J. Whidden FRAUD Fairfax Virginia
Author: Virginia Car Insurance: Veracity Solutions/Stanley J. Whidden Fairfax, Virginia

Oct 07 2015
05:51 PM Network Solutions Denied services, faulty billing, incompetent staff, rude representatives, no resolution after 19 calls Internet Service / Billing Issues Author: Highland Lakes, New Jersey Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 07 2015
03:38 PM Ketone Do not waste ur money on this SCAM! They charge ur credit card without sending the product, then refuse to reimburse u. THIS IS A SCAM! THE PRODUCT IS A SCAM!!! Warning! Warning! Na Na Author: Sahuarita, Arizona TV Advertisements: Na,

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 07 2015
Absolute Printing Tillson NY 845-658-3149 FRaud, Triple Charged Credit Card Never DElivered - Fake Names Tillson, New York These are Lies about this Company!! Author: Brighton, Tennessee Printing & Copy Services: Absolute Printing Tillson NY 845-658-3149 Tillson, New York

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Smart shape of Brandon Smart shape Body Sculpting solutions I was promised my money back after Dr.Solomon didn't want to pursue my surgery. Recently found out office has closed Brandon Florida Author: Riverview, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Smart shape of Brandon Brandon, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
07:00 AM Email appears to be looking for credit card information Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 06 2015
global link money debit mistake Internet Author: oakley, California Credit Card Fraud: global link Internet

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
GE Money Capital Loan, Albert, James, Nancy Frye Called stating they have approved loan for $5000, then if credit is bad ask for $210 for insurance to send money to you in 15 mins. then call back and they say your state wants a transfer fee in order for the money to be deposited. Washington Washington Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Money Capital Loan Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida The truth Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Dream Cars Austin Ruin my credit Cedar park Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Dealers: Dream Cars Austin Internet

Oct 05 2015
Future Payment Technologies Future PaytechCrescent Processing CompanyFuture PayTech Park Central Processing, Atrium Processing, Crescent Processing, Future Payment Technologies Future PayTech AKA Crescent Processing Used my signature on an iPad to trick me into a contract I never saw Dallas Texas Contact information Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Future Payment Technologies Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
eytensive skin rejuvenation, eyetensify, eyetensive skin rejuvenation 25380Santa Anna, Californiia. 92799-5380 Internet offered a free trial sample, only had to pay for the postage. Got billed for $85.95, and $5.95. on my credit card statement for the month of August. They sent another tube for Sept., which I did not order, and billed me for Santa. Ana, california. Internet Author: sanford, Maine Eye Care: eytensive skin rejuvenation(eyetensify) Internet