Your Search | e tour and travel

May 29 2016
The Law Offices of Travis Bowen, PC | Travis Bowen, Brynn Bowen | Trav Bowen Don't walk away from this company, RUN! ...and make sure you have your wallet Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Travis Bowen Salt Lake City , Utah

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Indian human hair exporters Shivaskh Babbar Scammed me out of my money! New Delhi Internet Author: Monrovia, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Indian human hair exporters Internet

May 28 2016
Ibabiesmart.com Refuse to answer multiple emails. Did not send merchandise I have ordered and paid for. Internet only Internet Author: Blacksburg, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Ibabiesmart.com Internet

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
TN Wholesale Nursery TN Online Plant Nursery Scam, they send dead trees and will not refund Internet Author: USA, Ohio Nurseries: TN Wholesale Nursery Internet

May 28 2016
Hydramatrix MD Resvivibrant Unauthorized charge and refusal to reverse it emeryville California Author: St ignatius, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD emeryville, California

May 28 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Vein and Body Aesthetic Center UNQUALIFIED! SCAMMER! BEWARE OF DR RON MARK! Deer Park New York
Author: Freeport, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
My Scooters and ATVs atvs_discounter (eBay) Deceptive Sales Tactics, Charged After-Sale Fees, Item Not As Advertised Arlington Internet
Author: Mico, Texas Motorcycles: My Scooters and ATVs Internet

May 28 2016
Big Fish Games I have purchased over 80 games and I can not download anymore .There site does not work internet
Author: North Port, Florida Computer Programmers: Big Fish Games internet

42, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Renue derma This was a ripoff. I ordered the trial size and cancelled in 2 weeks. They still billed my account $95. Menomonie WISCONSIN Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Renue derma Internet

May 28 2016
Vive CHILEviajes, citytourtransfer.com Joaquín Tous, Bárbara Espinoza, Amanda Tous ESTAFADORES, MUCHAS DENUNCIAS Vña del Mar Nationwide
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Vive CHILEviajes, citytourtransfer.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
kelly pope's rv kelly paid for new AC and did not replace satellite beach Florida Author: satellite beach, Florida RV Dealers: kelly ope's rv satellite beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com At the other person reported they appear real, uses advertising , bars and pictures but totally fake. Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com Internet

May 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Promoted skin care products as being free bottles and pay only $4.95 for shipping! Pacolma, California Author: Findlay, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma,, California

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide