E WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e world
There may be more specific results for "e world"
For more specific results for "e world"
Showing 26-50 of 19,829 Found Reports For more specific results for "e world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 06 2017
e-travelcuba,travelucion,havanautos.es,gocubaplus.com estafa ,robo ,renta de carro Nationwide Author: opa locka, Florida Travel Agencies: e-travelcuba Nationwide

27, Report #1320669

May 06 2017
Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW Government Tax Lien Network's students feel safe and secure with thier team of experts teaching them how to buy tax liens and flip houses. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Government Tax Lien Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. They refunded my money! Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Realtors: The Real Estate Workshop Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides tools, techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities. Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format. Riverton, Utah

May 05 2017
salvage world auto auctions marcus santana ken stevens they scammed me into sending them money for a car i never received carrolton texas Florida Author: caledonia, Michigan Auto Dealers: salvage world auto auctions Florida

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Pure E-Commerce Products Loaded Weren't Authorized North Carolina Internet Author: Casselberry, Florida Questionable Activities: Pure E-Commerce Internet

May 04 2017
Goodbinder Yoofi E. Ocran Not Delivered what he has promised us Beachwood Ohio Author: Indore, Other Software: Goodbinder Beachwood, Ohio

May 03 2017
World TEFL Association (WTA) Jimmy Crangle and Debbie McLean I purchased a TEFL franchise in January 2014. I was told and the contract stated that if the franchise didn't achieve $50,000 in target revenue within the first 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my franchise fees. Hong Kong Internet Statement of apology to World TEFL Association , their staff and affiliates Author: Oxnard, California Corrupt Companies: World TEFL Association (WTA) Hong Kong,

May 03 2017
Perfect Origins, LLC 1950 E Greyhound PassSte 18-344Carmel, IN 46033 they will not refund Carmel Indiana Author: Springtown, Texas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Origins, LLC Carmel, Indiana

May 03 2017
Smart Living Company E Merchant Club LLCSMC Scam, Rip Off, Iiars Simi Valley California Author: Silverton, Oregon Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California

May 03 2017
Ajanta Studio ajantaphotography.com Ajanta Studio steals images from dozens of photographers around the World Dhuri Internet
Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Ajanta Studio Internet

May 02 2017
Zample Box e liquids All of them Zample box debited my account w/o authorization.  Internet Author: Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: Zample Box e liquids Internet

May 02 2017
ZOMARON, zomaron.com London Ontario 100 - 555 Southdale Rd E Author: Gatineau, Alabama Software: ZOMARON Nationwide

May 01 2017
First Allied Propertis/ World Acquisition Group/ Kevin Adams, Alan Perry Persisted shameless despite my telling them from the first call I wouldn't put a dime of my own money into any such deal. New York New York Author: Benicia, California Resorts: First Allied Propertis New York, New York

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
Total Protect Total Protect Home Warranty1625 NW 136 Ave., Bldg. E, #200Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323954-835-1900 (ph) hmsnational.com A Complete Home rip off company Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide
Response: Total Protect Home Warranty Author: ANDERSON, Indiana Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

May 01 2017
E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga A Big Scam. Marietta Ga, A verbal agreement cannot modify a signed contract Author: McDonough , Georgia Auto Dealers: E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Resort world pass Harry Launder Discrimination towards myself and spouse   San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio , Texas Questionable Activities: Resort world pass San Antonio , Texas

Apr 28 2017
best_deals_on_everything, DEALZperiod, Best_Deals - Ebay Seller Unprofessional, delusional, stubborn, unreasonable, not accountable, a paranoid schizophrenic Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Metropolis, California E-trade: best_deals_on_everything Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2017
Tufina World Tufina World is not Tufina Watches!!! The real website is  tufinawatches.com London Internet Author: Lunas, Other Specialty Stores: Tufina World Internet

Apr 27 2017
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
HWC Responds with signed Affidavit and filings to Attorney General, and Miami-Dade Police Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
Travel Show Company Jason White  Its something really serious and a problem all around the world.. We need to try and nip it in the butt while we can before it makes matters even worse... West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Bath, Maine Resorts: Travel Show Company West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Billy ScuttWilliam E. ScuttWilliam Edward ScuttWilliam ScuttWilliam F. ScuttWilliam Franklin ScuttJames SoleoHoot Owl Holdings LLCWilliam E. Scutt ServicesSleepy Hollow LLCWilliam LittleGulfstream Ventures, Inc.Ideal Homes, Inc.The Highlands Beware of Rich Mountain Builders, William Scutt or Anything the Scutts are Associated With Ellijay, Georgia and Lake City, Florida Georgia
Rich Mountain Builders Author: Manatee County, Florida Home Improvements: Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Georgia