E WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e world
There may be more specific results for "e world"
For more specific results for "e world"
Showing 26-50 of 58,870 Found Reports For more specific results for "e world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Elly's World Saw the ad on facebook with a post of hair dresser using straightener on clients hair. Thought it looked like a good product and ordered, now checking on order and website no longer exists, no way of contacting seller Internet Author: Columbia, Georgia Beauty Products: Elly's Word Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Billed as WOW Fashion $49.97 SCAM - Elly's world hair straightener Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I have ordered the steam iron from an ad on Facebook..when I go to check my order it says the URL doesn't exist ... Internet Author: Elmwood park, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's world I came across an add on Facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97 and I ordered and when I went back to check my status of my order the web page was gone I came across this and realized I have been ripped off Internet
Author: Chester, New York Beauty Products: Ella world Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam straightener from Elly's world at paid $49 97 and now I can't check the status of the order Author: Jonesboro, Georgia On-Line Stores: Ellys World Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Kaitlyn Robidoux- Deceptive sales practices and false claims- Younique Makeup Kaitlyn Robidoux pretends to create real world relationships in order to make sales. Once you have purchased younique makeup from her on the false pretense of a blossoming relationship, prepare to be ghosted immediately. Houston, Humble, Atascocita, Deer Park area Internet Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Kaitlyn Robidoux Internet

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World Professional Steam straightener ordered and now website is unavailable online Internet Author: anywhere, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 13 2017
Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 24th, 2017 Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Woww fashion Elly's world Steam flat iron Internet
Author: Dubberly, Louisiana Beauty Products: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 12 2017
Universal Trustees, Peter Cameron Halliday or Peter C.P Halliday, Andrew Halliday, and some of their agents Internet Peter Cameron Halliday world class scammer Author: Houston , Texas Financial Services: Universal Trustees, Peter Cameron Halliday or Peter C.P Halliday, Andrew Halliday, and some of their agents Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 11 2017
Union world news Uwnplus.comAflciogroup.org Liars, scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Union world news Las Vegas , Nevada

48, Report #1392033

Aug 11 2017
World Jewels Damage by company to product refusing to correct. Terms implied. Intentional miss representation LA Internet
Author: Surprise, Arizona Attorney Generals: World Jewels Internet

Aug 10 2017
World global Network Helo.com Helolx Helo.com Worldgn.com WGN Provo Utah Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Computer Manufactures: World global Network Provo, Utah

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan