E WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e world
There may be more specific results for "e world"
For more specific results for "e world"
Showing 26-50 of 59,461 Found Reports For more specific results for "e world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Elly World They charged me for the straightener, but never sent me the product. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Shop salesguru.com I ordered via a Facebook ad a curling and straightening iron on 09/19/17 for a total including shipping of $59.94 They also offered a $5.00 off offer A total of $59.94 was charged to my account on that date with a promised delivery date of 7-10 days. I was to receive tracking information to my email in 48-72 hours which I never received. It is now 2 weeks post promised delivery date. You cannot contact anyone at the number provided with a continuous busy signal. You do not receive a response to your e mails sent to the site of Contact Us Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Shop salesguru.com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jason E Brubaker LLC When confronted over the phone refuses to come back because he's scared. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: Jonestown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jason E Brubaker LLC Bethel, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Spray Gun World, Spraygun Industry MIKE Mike, sole contact person at spraygunworld.com Cheyenne, Ca. Alhambra, CA Internet CA. Billing information Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Hardware & Tools: Spray Gun World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
Colorado Steaks Sales 2001 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011 Colorado Choice Distributors Address:1000 S Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750Phone: (321) 444-6161 within a year. This is the WORST Meat you could ever buy. Arlington Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Colorado Steaks Sales Arlington, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Codie Ryan Fontaine Fraudster shipped back ebay return with rocks instead of laptop Providence Rhode Island Author: Wilmington, Delaware E-trade: Codie /Ryan Fontaine Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ryan Fontaine Do not ship to this eBay customer, he will claim that he received a different item. Scammer! MCKINNEY Texas Author: Minden, Nevada E-trade: Ryan Fontaine MCKINNEY,

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Elly world The company sent a email saying my product will take 4-6 week . I waited never received the product. Never refund my money Las vegas Internet
Author: Commerce, Texas TV Advertisements: Elly world Internet

Oct 10 2017
VideoCubix Nycdesigns.us videocubix.au logoshines.co.uk 360digimarketing.comAnimationsharks.comnycdesigns.us88monsters.usLogoshines.co.uk Email scam and sms scam
Author: Houston, Texas E-trade: VideoCubix Nycdesigns.us videocubix.au logoshines.co.uk ,

Oct 10 2017
clearsightglassesco Ordered, paid, no shipping company, not shipped, no product. Internet Got them Author: Sylmar, California Eye Care: clearsightglassesco Internet