E WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e world
There may be more reports for "e world"
For more results perform a general search for "e world"
Showing 26-50 of 19,751 Found Reports For more specific results for "e world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
E-Z Way Auto Sales. Ez way Auto Sales Liars, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Lincolnton North Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Auto Dealers: E-Z Way Auto Sales. Lincolnton, North Carolina

Mar 13 2017
APPLE LTD I BOUGHT THREE APPLE IPHONES 4S AND HAVE RECIEPTS. THESE PHONES WERE LOCKED BY APPLE USING AN INTERNET CONECTION AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO LET ME USE THEM. WORLD WIDE apple virus download Author: NOTTINGHAM, Alabama Computer Software: APPLE LTD Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. Patrick Cohen, Kevin Adams, Don Carlos FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC./WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC TIMESHARE RIPOFF New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: West Covina, California Brokerage Companies On-line: FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. New York, New York

Mar 10 2017
WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC/FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. TIMESHARE SCAM NEW YORK NEW YORK THE REAL OWNERS OF BOTH FIRST ALLIED PROPERTIES, INC. AND WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF THIS SCAM Author: West Covina, California Brokerage Companies On-line: WORLD ACQUISITION GROUP, LLC NEW YORK,

Mar 10 2017
MyMovingReviews.com World Media Group SCAM RIPOFF SCAM COMPANY OWNED BY SCAM MOVERS TAKE OFF HONEST REVIEWS Pinehurst Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Brokerage Companies On-line: MyMovingReviews.com Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS CAME THRU MY FRIENDS E-MAIL TO ME DECLARING GREAT RESULTS FOR JOINT PAIN FROM THIS CBD OIL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: GAINESVILLE, Georgia Alternative Health: DIET SUPPLEMENTS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 08 2017
Merrick Products Trump Coins ordered four coins paid with debit card. was told coins shipped 2/18 ... nothing and it's 3/8 .. no answer to e-mails SCAM Internet Author: Christoval, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 07 2017
Attorney John E. Bragonje at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP law firm in Las Vegas, NV. Attorney John E. Bragonje is the RUDEST attorney you will ever know. Unprofessional, unethical, dishonest attorney Las Vegas Nevada
Thankfully.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Attorney John E. Bragonje Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 07 2017
World Global Network HELO Toan Guyen Kept telling me things would get better on the non working piece of junk they sold me for $320 until after the deadline was up to get a refund. I sent it back receipt received and got a signed card but that was over a month ago and no reply. The phone number listed just hangs up on you with no means to leave any messages Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Attorneys General: World Global Network Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Marek Strachura Mark Strachura Marek is rep for WORLD VENTURES. When signing up told me that he would sign 3 people under me and never did it. Keep asking for info on the business that I signed up to and keep avoiding the questions until I found out that he had not signed the people under me. Gold Coast Author: Gold Coast , Travel Services: Marek Strachura Southport, Gold Coast,

Sgonek Biological Technology, Linda Liu Fraudulent Company Xi'an Shaanxi
Author: Tucson, Arizona E-trade: Sgonek Biological Technology Xi'an, Other

Mar 06 2017
Lux Style Intl. As I received an e-mail from LuxStyle, about their products. Since I needed some details on one of their products (Quickmax), their reply consisted in thanking me for my purchase and that a delivery date would follow. I immediately contacted Paypal to find out if any charges were applied to my credit card account. . Denmark Europe Internet Author: Montreal, New York Skin Care: Lux Style Intl. Internet

Mar 06 2017
fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. richardson Nationwide Author: richardson, Texas Ticket Sales: fandango Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health Intentinally producing a flawed custody repport San Jose California Faking requirements Author: California Child Protective Services: Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health San Jose, California

Mar 06 2017
Barclaycard BarclaycardUS Barclaycard World Arrival Mastercard We were the victims of fraud and can prove forgery but Barclay keeps denying our case International Nationwide
Additional Information Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclaycard Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Camping World Price Increase Dishonest Sales Council Bluffs Nebraska Author: Bellevue, Nebraska RV Dealers: Camping World Council Bluffs, Nebraska

Mar 05 2017
World Book, Inc. Bait and Switch-I order two books for $1.98 and they sent $100 book set Internet Author: Orange, Texas Bait-and-Switch: World Book, Inc. Internet

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Adiectio Dobermans | Kelly Wise | Kelly E. Wise | Eurodobes Run, don't walk from this chick. Statesville North Carolina Author: North Carolina Animal Services: Adiectio Dobermans Statesville, North Carolina

Mar 03 2017
E'Toile Skin Care/ Illustra Skin Care Free trial bait & switch no return address Los Angeles California Update not a rebuttal. Author: Oroville, California Skin Care: E

Mar 03 2017
Lifetime World Adventures (Alicia Morf vp) an affliate of Gold Crown Resorts Palm Springs: Lifetime World AdventuresSan Diego, CA: Lifetime World Adventures 4876 Santa Monica Unit # 266 San Diego, CA 92107 1-203-339-5612 Apparently they bold faced LIED especially after speaking with Gold Crown Resorts they said they LIED SAN DIEGO, California Nationwide Author: Palm Desert, California Travel Agents: Lifetime World Adventures (Alicia Morf vp) an affliate of Gold Crown Resorts Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
skin noir marigold world Inc Deceptive Advertising, fraudulent response to credit card company Las Vegas Nevada Author: brunswick, Maine Skin Care: skin noir Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 02 2017
The Miami SEO Company SEO Miami These guys are the biggest crooks in the SEO world. Miami Florida Author: Florida Search Engine Optimization: The Miami SEO Company Miami,

Mar 01 2017
New Beginnings I don't know of any other names, but there probably are other names. Utah is full of these corrupt companies. Double Ripoff, such liers, so frindly, will be the savior of the world, but did nothing promise you anything, but produce nothing In Utah somewhere, Never gave out address to me Internet Utah Author: BRADENTON, Florida Video Stores: New Beginnings Internet