E 470 PUBLIC HIGHWAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e 470 public highway
There may be more specific results for "e 470 public highway"
For more specific results for "e 470 public highway"
Showing 1-25 of 15,379 Found Reports For more specific results for "e 470 public highway"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Microdot Technique For Hair Ehancement Did my hair and took my $2450.00 and I could not be seen i public they refused to refund my cash Englewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Microdot Technique For Hair Ehancement Englewood, New Jersey

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Daniel Vejman Public Notice - Default of Promissory Note - Daniel Vejman Carrollton, Texas
- Author: Irving, Texas Loans: Daniel Vejman Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Manager (Cindy Proudly) (alleges) Public Storage Unit $1 Move In Review Colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Colorado Springs,

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Tire Works-Cactus and Decatur Location, Mark-The Manager, Jasmine Salguero-Public Relations Manager Theft, Scam, Horrible customer service, accusatory, rude, disrespectful, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Tire Works Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
David B Valentin David B Valentin New Jersey Public Defender New Jersey Author: New Jersey Lawyers: David B Valentin New Jersey

May 19 2017
Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Alex the creepy scam artist Extortion, theft, destruction of property Charlotte North Carolina Author: Laurel, Maryland Moving Companies: Public Moving and Storage aka Your Moving Company aka Public Moving Services Nationwide

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
Public Moving and Storage Public Moving intentionally low bids moving quote then jacks up price by $2262 Charlotte North Carolina
Author: South Jordan, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Public Moving and Storage Charlotte, North Carolina

May 15 2017
TKO SPorts Sherry Adams Tried to Scam me Internet Author: plano, Texas Public Schools: TKO SPorts Internet

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 11 2017
Shaver & Time World EXTREME VERBAL ABUSE IN PUBLIC Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Customer: Shaver & Time World Redford, Michigan

May 10 2017
E & J Roadwork Evert Young, Johnny Young, JRY Construction, Johnny Asphalt, Johnny Young Asphalt and Construction, Young & Cooper Asphalt BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Ohio Author: Richfield, Ohio Builders & Contractors: E & J Roadwork Ohio

18, Report #1371965

May 08 2017
Student Debt Dotcor They claim they can consolidate your Federal Student Loans, that you can do yourself and charge you $1000.00 to do so Student Debt Doctor Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Public Schools: Student Debt Dotcor Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 06 2017
e-travelcuba,travelucion,havanautos.es,gocubaplus.com estafa ,robo ,renta de carro Nationwide Author: opa locka, Florida Travel Agencies: e-travelcuba Nationwide

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Pure E-Commerce Products Loaded Weren't Authorized North Carolina Internet Author: Casselberry, Florida Questionable Activities: Pure E-Commerce Internet

May 04 2017
Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent Highway robbery without a GUN!! Fountain Valley California Author: Philadephia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent Internet

May 04 2017
Goodbinder Yoofi E. Ocran Not Delivered what he has promised us Beachwood Ohio Author: Indore, Other Software: Goodbinder Beachwood, Ohio

May 03 2017
Barry Nix Trucking LLC (Nix Trucking) Drivers beware. This is the same company as GD TRUCKING EXPRESS INC. These guys will cheat you out of every penny and find any excuse in the book not to pay you. 4425 W Airport Fwy Irving, TX 75062-5832 USA Texas Billy as driver is the first to respond to a rip off report ad. Author: Memphis, Tennessee Trucking Companies: NIX TRUCKING Texas

May 03 2017
Perfect Origins, LLC 1950 E Greyhound PassSte 18-344Carmel, IN 46033 they will not refund Carmel Indiana Author: Springtown, Texas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Origins, LLC Carmel, Indiana