Your Search | e credit solutions, inc. ; national credit shopper; there was... jessica, clanesha, micheal,elkee e
There may be more reports for "e credit solutions, inc. ; national credit shopper; there was... jessica, clanesha, micheal,elkee e"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "e credit solutions, inc. ; national credit shopper; there was... jessica, clanesha, micheal,elkee e"

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Larry hourd ANC, award notification commission, I got the same thing as you did in the mail but I did send then $15.00 cash. I knew down deep it was a fraud but did it anyways. I hope this guy or guys get busted Kansas City Kansas Author: Chula Vista, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Jun 30 2016
OPTIMAL BANKCARD Hewlett New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jun 30 2016
Suzanne Hargett Windows & More Stole Money that was to be paid to contractors, extremely difficult to deal with and poor work - SUZANNE HARGETT COST ME THOUSANDS Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Building Services: Suzanne Hargett Tyler, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Cash Net Usa Keep pulling my credit and won't stop Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Consumer Services: Cash Net Usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Brigitte Kruse Mike Gws Auctions Credit Card Fraud Palm Desert California Author: morganville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Brigitte Kruse Palm Desert,

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
National Check Bureau, Inc. United CCRLaw Offices of David A. Bader, LLCDavid A. Kichler, LLC suing for a credit card i don't even own nor have ever owned Cincinnati Ohio Author: Bucyrua, Ohio Collection Agencies: National Check Bureau, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Graceland Portable Buildings A sorry company to try and do business with. Dishonest, Liars, Untrustworthy, DO NOT TAKE YOUR BUSINESS THERE!!! Nationwide Author: Dayton, Texas Manufacturers: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
DermaFi also, Rejuven8 refused to refund the amount of $176.78, of which I was 1 day late of canceling, from bank account Franklin, Ohio Ohio Author: Swansea, Illinois Consumer Services: DermaFi Franklin, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida

Jun 30 2016
InHealth insurance company Coordinated health mutual They abruptly cancelled by health insurance on May 26, 2016 without notifying me because of liquidation. I was in need of heart medication and they would not fill it.  Westerville Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Health Insurance: InHealth insurance company Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Trevor Surdu SDG Builders Surdu Developmnet Surdu is a CROOK, he scammed us on our new home in Howell. He owes us money for repairs and updates that he was contracted for. He used mostly outside labor and poor workmanship. He did not pay his trades. Not an Honest Person! Howell Michigan Author: howell, Michigan Building Services: Trevor Surdu Howell, Michigan

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
Tea Thyme Cafe Cain and Daniels contacted Tea Thyme Cafe offering their assistance in settle a judgment against us. However nothing was settle but fees were doubled . Completely mis represented themselves. Tampa Bay Florida Author: Marble Falls, Texas Restaurants: Tea Thyme Cafe Tampa Bay, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

KZ RV KZ Inc Deathtrap RV by KZ Shipshewana Indiana
Author: Gosnold, Massachusetts RV Dealers: KZ RV Shipshewana, Indiana

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide