E COMMERCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e commerce
There may be more specific results for "e commerce"
For more specific results for "e commerce"
Showing 26-50 of 12,993 Found Reports For more specific results for "e commerce"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Earl Magdovitz- owner of MC Properties; Magdovitz Family Foundation; BEM Realty Luxurious priced squats run by an old lady. Then AFTER you've signed a lease she tells you how they're slums. Memphis Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Property Management: E. Magdovitz Internet

Apr 26 2017
Clickinks.com Horrible Ink! Horrible company! 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL 32746-6206, USA Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Clickinks.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Jeff Jolliffe Transmission scam alert Commerce City Colorado Author: SCIO, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Commerce City, Colorado

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Information for you--- Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Received repaired unit after a long time Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Jill Vorwek 2616 Commerce Event Center Con Artist Fraud Illegal Business Entity (don't lease from her) Austin Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Jill Vorwek 2616 Commerce & Events Internet

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe.com Zulily-rosegal Offered a full refund, on asking for address details to return clothing they unsubscribe me. China Internet Author: Primrose Sands, Alabama Chambers of Commerce: Linkshe.com Internet

Apr 16 2017
Future Income Payments FIP LLC 2505 Anthem Village Drive #E-578 Henderson, NV 89052 Robbing my future. Despective Loan for $1800 turned out to be six figure payback and selling part of my retirement Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
famous company partners fake scam Author: laurel, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Future Income Payments Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
M&T Bank Outrageous check cashing fee E Amherst New York There is another option Author: Akron, New York Banks: M&T Bank E Amherst, New York

Apr 13 2017
Professional Retail Outlet Services PROS PROS does not pay their vendors for 90+ days on a regular basis, but that is not the stipulations in their contract. You must pursue them relentlessly to receive payment at all, if it is even received. Do not work for this company if you like to be paid. Commerce Township, MI Nationwide Author: rhome, Texas Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Outlet Services Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
LiveTechnologies Panama Supported by:1. Apicalonline (Financials)2. RightSignature.(Forged e-signature)# Citrix Systems. (Over looks) Livetechnologies has taken control of computer, blocks modem. disabled printer and changes what you wish to write PANAMA CITY Nationwide & InterNational action. Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: LiveTechnologies Panama Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Apr 10 2017
Hospital Gift Shop Healthy Commerce Inc. Website creates false impression of location and association with hospital Solana Beach California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Gift Shops: Hospital Gift Shop Solana Beach, California

Apr 08 2017
luxstyle international sent products i did not order.Now being pestered by e-mails for to pay invoice.if do not pay have to return goods at my expense odense/belguim Author: lisburn, Alabama Home HealthCare: luxstyle international

Apr 08 2017
Andrius Vilcinskas Andrew just married to Jennifer Bartaway, now Valcinskas just had baby March 2017 Andruis Vilcinskas or Andrew Vilcinskas Wyoming Michigan
Long time coming but followed through Author: Livonia, Michigan E-trade: Andrius Vilcinskas Wyoming , Michigan

Apr 07 2017
Cruise America RV Rental Healy Auto Sales, Inc This company lied and stole money from my family by taking deposits not entitled to them. E Dundee Illinois Author: Marengo, Illinois RV Dealers: Cruise America RV Rental E Dundee, Illinois