Your Search | e credit solutions, capital one, fnbmarin, first usa select, citibank, dept. of education
There may be more reports for "e credit solutions, capital one, fnbmarin, first usa select, citibank, dept. of education"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "e credit solutions, capital one, fnbmarin, first usa select, citibank, dept. of education"

1, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 Global®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

2, Report #1190951

Nov 23 2014
Lotus Wig Limited Lotus Wig Limited, Lotus Wig, Jack Lotus Wig, Not Bleaching Hair, No Training Class, No Remove Tangle, No Training, Lotus Wig cheating, No Training Lotus Wig Limited Lotus Wig Limited, Lotus Wig, Jack Lotus Wig, Not Bleaching Hair, No Training Class, No Remove Tangle, No Training, Lotus Wig cheating, No Training, Lotus Wig Cheating, No Training Class, Lotus Wig Limited Quingdao, Shandong China Cheating, No Bleaching Color, Quingdao China Quingdao, Shandong China China
Author: Seaford, Delaware Education & Learning Centers: Lotus Wig Limited Quingdao,

3, Report #1190941

Nov 23 2014
Online Trading Academy A very strange experience Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy Denver, Colorado

4, Report #1190943

Nov 23 2014
Pinkerton FX John Pinkerton, Pinkerton Design Studio Scam Artist Ohio, USA Internet Author: Other Liars: Pinkerton FX Internet

5, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

6, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

7, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

8, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

9, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

10, Report #1190905

Nov 23 2014
General Contracting Solutions LLC (AKA Rick Mafnas) Beware of this scammer! Beaumont Texas Author: Port Neches, Texas Liars: General Contracting Solutions LLC Beaumont, Texas

11, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

12, Report #1190885

Nov 23 2014
US Career Institute Weston Distance Learning At Home Professions At Home Professions Manipulative & Deceiving Fort Collins Colorado Author: Newark, Delaware Adult Career & Continuing Education: US Career Institute Fort Collins, Colorado

13, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

14, Report #1190853

Nov 23 2014
Neal Neilinger Aladdin Capital, Sabal Palm Bank, Grosvenor Square Capital LLC Exposed Fraud Racketeering IRS Investigation FDIC Investigation Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Banks: Neal Neilinger internet

15, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

16, Report #1190799

Nov 22 2014
Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Mike Parker, Sam Benjerman Too good to be true. Personal grant of 7,000.00 tax free from our US Goverment. Washington DC Author: Youngtown, Arizona Tax Services: Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Nationwide

17, Report #1190789

Nov 22 2014
First American Title Ins Co Jacque Mateo Stole earnest money from escrow account set-up for close of escrow funds. Phoenix Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Ins Co Phoenix, Arizona

18, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

19, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

20, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

21, Report #1190764

Nov 22 2014
William E Speer Shady detective, Abusive practices Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Private Investigators: William E Speer Albuquerque , New Mexico

Nov 22 2014
Union workers credit services offered a platinum credit card with a 10000 dollar limit. Author: Gramercy, Louisiana Credit Services: Union workers credit services

Nov 22 2014
Aboubacar Kalley a.k.a Abou/Abu Kalley ,Gambia nationality, Gilbert Tshimanga Mundela ,Congolese and Eugene ,Ghanaian, ***PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT***Don’t be a VICTIM. Read all the below information and links about these three thieves. Beltsville, Maryland &  Bristow Virginia Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Questionable Activities: Aboubacar Kalley a.k.a Abou/Abu Kalley (Gambia nationality) Select State/Province

Nov 22 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

25, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida