Your Search | e credit solutions, capital one, fnbmarin, first usa select, citibank, dept. of education
There may be more reports for "e credit solutions, capital one, fnbmarin, first usa select, citibank, dept. of education"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "e credit solutions, capital one, fnbmarin, first usa select, citibank, dept. of education"

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
zip tax Asked for help in one catagory was switched toi different without notice was decieving baited and lied too newport beach California Author: murrells inlet, South Carolina Tax Services: zip tax newport beach, California

Oct 21 2014
Avis Unauthorized charges Zurich Switzerland Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Zurich, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
gold coast coin and bullion troy or LIAR yelling at me newport beach california Author: Chicago, Illinois Gold & Silver Investments: gold coast coin and bullion newport beach, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
platepass/ American traffic solutions I was referred from triple AAA- to Hertz- then resulted in the Fraudulent charges from Platepass. Fraudulent charges from Platepass ,american traffic solutions, via Hertz Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: platepass/ American traffic solutions Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Mark Deaton, Renegade Trader , Hatt publishing Markets courses for stock traders Idaho Internet, Idaho Author: East Grinstead UK, Financial Education: Mark Deaton Internet

Oct 21 2014
Select Porfolio Servicing THE BIGGEST MORTGAGE GANGSTERS IN AMERICA Salt Lake City Utah Author: Aurora, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Select Porfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 21 2014
aol inc.dept 5110 aol bills me for account no used since 1998 sterling Virginia Author: salinas, California Credit Card Fraud: aol inc.dept 5110 sterling, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
Capitol Mazda Bate and Switch Auto Loans San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Auto Dealers: Capitol Mazda San Jose, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
marvin morgan bailbonds this is the worst company to deal with  bronx New York Author: yonkers , Alabama Credit Services: marvin morgan bailbonds bronx , New York