Your Search | e credit solutions,inc

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Legrant Stanley pavinhg, driveways, asphalt Malden Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Malden, Massachusetts

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Veracity Credit Consultants Untruthful about results of utilizing their services and how long it would take. Denver Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Veracity Credit Internet

May 27 2016
Holonis, INC Holonis, Hayden Hollis, Richard Hollis Scammers, Fradulent, Dishonest, San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Holonis, INC San Diego, California

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Invoke Solutions This company lacks any integrity, ethical standards and is a sham!!! Waltham Massachusetts Author: Delaware, Ohio Business Consulting: Invoke Solutions Waltham, Massachusetts

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Rem Sleep Solutions Bate and switch on financing Placentia CA Author: Laie, Hawaii Bed & Bath: Rem Sleep Solutions Placentia,

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet

May 27 2016
Legion Express Inc. Lack of Communication and Bad Customer Service Chicago Illinois Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Legion Express Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
United Auto credit Nationwide Don't Worry.... Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto credit Nationwide

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
AAA Extended Warranty omnisure group warrantyASI / Ownershield, Inc. (OSI)Independent Dealer Group, Inc. (IDG) Scam, Stay Away, Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Auto Warranty: AAA Extended Warranty Nationwide

May 27 2016
Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Rude, mean, threatening, hostile, unprofessional and profanity Winter Park Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Small Business Services: Concrete Solutions of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida