E HOME BIZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e home biz
There may be more specific results for "e home biz"
For more specific results for "e home biz"
Showing 26-50 of 101,032 Found Reports For more specific results for "e home biz"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Lowe's Fraudulant Purchase Ventura California Author: santa clarita, California Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Ventura, California

Aug 17 2017
Sears Home Warranty Did not cover anything I submitted a claim for. Was told I would be refunded and received an email that after review no refund would bee issued. Nationwide Author: Crosby, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
A 1 ASPHALT A1 PAVING Took a deposit from me to Blacktop my driveway and never came back EDISION New Jersey Author: OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey Home Improvements: A 1 ASPHALT EDISION, New Jersey

Aug 17 2017
Terminix 7/8/17 signed contract and as of 8/17/17 the work has not been completed. Continue to have evidence of mice inside my home. Johnson city Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Exterminating: Terminix Johnson city, Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty Refused claim Edison New Jersey Author: Lewistown, Illinois Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Liers and money pit simi valley california Author: roseville, Michigan On-Line Stores: smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Internet

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Vivint Home Security Worst Customer Service Ever-Can't get out of your Contract Provo Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Steel Valle Paving and Concrete, Cosmo (owner) TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DID THE JOB!!! Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Home Improvements: Steel Valle Paving and Concrete Austintown, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Surety Lending Solutions DO NOT WORK FOR THEM New Orleans Louisiana Author: Alabama Home Improvements: Surety Lending Solutions Louisiana

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Home Depot Bait and switch on Ryobi batteries Las Vegas Nevada
They fixed it! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Home Depot Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 14 2017
Homes direct of Sacramento took large sum of money, didn't order for months. still haven.t delivered six months later Sacramento California Author: Mokelumne Hill, California Manufactured Home Dealers: Homes direct of Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 14 2017
Home Depot protection Switched providers to restart clock to replace unit Nationwide
Author: El cajon, California Appliances: Home Depot protection Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide