Your Search | e wave tech corp

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
Wave Electric Bike Aaron Bodiya, Aaron Brady, Justin Bransmit Company used fake names to re-sell electric bikes through Indiegogo, then fails to deliver products Manhattan Beach, California Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Sporting Goods: Wave Electric Bike Internet

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet

Apr 28 2016
E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Warranty not honored until threatened by law suit. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Appliances: E Z Appliances - Buford HWY Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

Apr 27 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ideal Tax Solution recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tustin, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Internet

Apr 27 2016
GO THE DISTANCE CARLOS E IRENE They are so irresponsible, liars people ! BECARFUL !! Florida Florida Author: Springville, Utah Trucking Companies: GO THE DISTANCE Florida

20, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

Apr 26 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

22, Report #1301955

Apr 26 2016
Inguina Bertrand ordered from www.fastpainmeds.com. Had to e-mail to rushmedsrx@yahoo. Received a text from **********, and ordered. Cameroon Author: CoeurdAlene, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Inguina Bertrand Internet

Apr 26 2016
Lincoln Technical School Lincoln School of Technology Lincoln Tech Knows How to Take Money from Poor Sick US Veterans Melrose Park Illinois Author: berwyn, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: Lincoln Technical School Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Amazon.com, LLC Robbed from My Selling Account in the Amount of $2403.18: Amazon Continues to Rob Honest and Reliable Sellers! Seattle WA Agreed... Author: DC, Dist of Columbia E-trade: Amazon.com, LLC Internet

Apr 25 2016
Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.comerickb777 !!!!!!!MAJOR SCAM ALERT!!!!!!! DON'T GET TRICKED!!!!!! California Internet Author: New York , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Erick Brent Internet