Your Search | e wave tech corp

Jul 01 2016
ardronehobby took my money and didn't receive order. no reply's to E mail. paid through WU. Bejjing, china Internet Author: argyle, Manitoba On-Line Stores: ardronehobby Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 27 2016
vista pools Chip Law pools by vista, delta pools, pool-tech inc Professional con artist Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Pool Builders: vista pools Chip Law Rochester, New York

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

8, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Emilio Tsokopoulos Captain EGTAimilios Tsokopoulos Captain Emilio Emperor Maritine Corp Fraud, bad checks false survey Santo Domingo DR, Miami Florida Caribbean
Author: Naples , Florida Bad Check Writers: Emilio Tsokopoulos Internet

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC TECH -- SEAN SMITH Computer Online Repair, Saying they are from: IOLO System Mechanics SAN LEANDRO California Author: Hamilton, Indiana Computer Fraud: AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC SAN LEANDRO, California

Jun 23 2016
Easy Soft Tech Kivi Solutions.co.uk Phishing Attack - Technical Support Scam! Fort Worth Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Easy Soft Tech Internet

Jun 23 2016
Universal Instrument Corp. ** ****** *********** ****Conklin , NY 13748 Sent me a check for $4.850.50 Conklin New York Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Instrument Corp.

Jun 22 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp Highster mobileHighster Spyware? How about SCAMWARE! Hauppauge New York Author: Carthage , Missouri Software: ILF Mobile Apps Corp Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
Genome Compiler Corp. Monte Stettin This is a total con artist that keeps changing around his business names!!!! Beverly Hills california Author: industry, California Real Estate Investing: Genome Compiler Corp. Beverly Hills,

Jun 21 2016
VISIO Service Tech removes optical port, Customer Service denies claim to correct issue Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon TVs & VCRs: VISIO Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
I'm So Country sent me broken battery chargers and ignored my e-mails Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring , Florida On-Line Stores: I'm So Country Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2016
MDware.com New Wave SoftwareNew Wave INC.Salon Spa SoftwareMD Ware software Software for the Salon, Medi Spa or Medical Offices Brampton Ontario Internet
Author: Banff Alberta Canada, Alberta Computer Software: MDware.com Internet

Jun 20 2016
Sunteck transportation E-transport taking money from your settlements without documentation Jacksonville fl Author: Lima, Ohio Trucking Companies: Sunteck transportation Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Vanilla Gift Card > > > S T O L E N M O N E Y ! < < < Jacksonville Florida >>> S T O L E N....M O N E Y ! Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Incomm, Inc. - Brooks Smith, CEO Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 18 2016
STRADA Capital Corp TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corp exists to provide customer centric financial solutions. STRADA Capital dedicated to client success and to ensure a positive experience - as well as the outcome. STRADA believes that every client is important and will not rest until 100% customer satisfaction is achieved.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corp TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corp dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna Hills , California

Jun 18 2016
Latteno Food Corp. This company has solicited and put out false info. to get the public to buy or invest into it. They offer no products or services and they have never had an actual license to operate in Colorado. Denver Colorado Author: Niles, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Latteno Food Corp. Denver, Colorado

Jun 18 2016
Playster Distributed my book without my permission for Free e-books.net Internet Author: West Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: Playster Internet

25, Report #1312065

Jun 18 2016
Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Hair Sister .com Took my monsy Via PayPal , promised Next DAy shipping four days later I was told I would be refunded, nothing had been shipped. I ask so why not send an email . Reply Oh we had a problem. No I have a problem can not replace over a weekend , My money will take 7 days to go back into my account. Not happy. A RIP OFF Chicago Illinois Internet
Author: North bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Internet