E. CREDIT SOLUTIONS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e. credit solutions inc
There may be more specific results for "e. credit solutions inc"
For more specific results for "e. credit solutions inc"
Showing 26-50 of 219,908 Found Reports For more specific results for "e. credit solutions inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Pure CBD Losalts scam charges credit card 92.00 per month without your knowledge, wont cancel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Suisun City, California Credit Card Fraud: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
The Sales Guru I purchased from the sales guru ad in Facebook, August 23, 2017 for a Tyme Iron. I have emailed them inquiries and still to no avail have I received my order! They charged my credit card account $54.97. Internet
Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Sales Guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
NORTON SYMANTEC UNAJUTHORISED CREDIT CARD CHARGE Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 15 2017
Am Bella Allure I pa $89.92!id to have the cream shipped.However on my credit card I was billed $89.92! I called,and was told I had 14 days to respond to the trial. It wasn't stipulated on line,or in the packaging. I as also told I couln't return the product,even though I hadn't used it because it was free.The email I was given for additional support doesn't exist St.Petersburg ,Florida Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Am Bella Allure Internet

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Cheryl sanor I ordered the free trial. My account was hacked to the tune of 200$ before I knew it bank wants me to file police report. I wanted chance to get money back. Can't seem to locate them Dermagentix california Author: Lordstown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Cheryl sanor Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
winzip support driver driver update service Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: winzip Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
Awais Bokhari ,eminiplayer.neteminiplayer.neteminiplayer Day trade E-mini S&P scam Chicago IL illinois Internet Author: Los Angeles, California E-trade: Awais Bokhari Internet

Oct 14 2017
Pinnacle credit management Andre Rose, Andrew nyguyen PINNACLE CREDIT MANAGEMENT IS A SCAM PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM ONE PENNY Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Credit Services: Pinnacle credit management Internet

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow - Terrible IT Company/Cloud Service Provider - Temple Terrace Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Communications & Networking: Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow Temple Terrace, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Fast Furniture Repair Horrible company to work for Ellenton Florida Author: Parrish, Florida Credit Services: Fast Furniture Repair Ellenton, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Worst customer service Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Universal Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
GS Services Limited Partnership Harassing mail Houston Texas Author: Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: GS Services Limited Partnership Houston, Texas

Oct 14 2017
Bllatrx*nuagelife, Diet supplements, pure cbd Stealing credit card info Las Vegas Internet Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Bllatrx*nuagelife Internet