Your Search | e.m auto sales & repair

Thomas Auto Sales Goes back on promises then lies to customer. Hillsboro Oregon
Author: McMinnville, Oregon Auto Dealers: Thomas Auto Sales Hillsboro, Oregon

Sep 17 2014
drivers z edge they cx my contract in nov 2013 when i pought it in oct 2013 and i sold my car and want my refund henderson nationwide Author: rome, New York Auto Warranty: drivers z edge Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Enterprise Rental Car You can't rent from Enterprise if you are disabled! Troy New York Author: Upstate, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rental Car Troy, New York

Sep 17 2014
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy selling tickets they don't have, redirect from other website, 3 month wait to receive tickets nearly on day of performance South Windsor Connecticut Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Sep 17 2014
Edge Auto Gary Ambro Found Dead Racoon and 5 baby racoons in trunk Clawson Michigan Author: Clawson, Michigan Auto Dealers: Edge Auto Clawson, Michigan

Sep 16 2014
Ticketmaster and Allianz Global Insurance Ticketmaster Allianz Insurance Fraud Internet
Author: Redmond, Washington Ticket Sales: Ticketmaster and Allianz Global Insurance Internet

Sep 16 2014
AutoNation Inc. AutoNation Ford Auto Nation FordAuto NationAutonation AutoNation - Lies Unprofessional SCAM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Dealers: AutoNation Inc. Nationwide

Rocky Mountain Customs Jeff Huffman Classic Car mess up Conrad Montana
Author: Montana Auto Mechanics: Rocky Mountain Customs Conrad, Montana

Sep 16 2014
Alfa Romeo Import AKA Alfa Romeo Import of Greater Toronto Corporation AKA Guido Baechler Car Importing and selling Toronto, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, New York Auto Dealers: Alfa Romeo Import Internet

Sep 16 2014
Jim's Auto Sales Wasn't full disclosure on the 2010 Camaro SS I bought. Fontana California Author: Lakeside, California Auto Dealers: Jim's Auto Sales Fontana, California

Sep 16 2014
Car-mart of Owensboro America's car-mart unlawfully repossed my car owensboro Kentucky Author: owensboro, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Car-mart of Owensboro owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 16 2014
OKCARZ Newport Richey Fl Do not be scammed New port richey Internet Author: Holiday, Alabama Auto Inspection: OKCARZ Newport Richey Fl Internet

Sep 16 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: us gold bureau austin, Texas

Sep 16 2014
unknown 818-738-7585 Won't stop calling from Ebay ads Los Angeles CA Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Advertising Services: unknown 818-738-7585 Internet

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Sep 16 2014
PCMeets.com Ryan Williams  Total Scam!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Westerville , Ohio Computer Service & Repair: PCMeets.com Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 16 2014
World Vantage - Randi Wade Verification Officer, Sid Silver, Sales Manager, Roberto Salgado, World Vantage, LLC Rep Travel Company Rip off Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: World Vantage Nevada

Sep 16 2014
atvsnetweb, inc. Kazumausaonline, inc. scam steal take advantage of charge without sending parts Marion IllinoisGeorgia Author: Texas, Texas Auto Parts: atvsnetweb, inc. Internet

Sep 16 2014
westren dental I missed one payment for repair of broken teeth CHICO Nationwide Author: Chico, California Liars: westren dental Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Best Time Entertainment DON'T DO IT !! TicketMaster instead!!!! Best Time Entertainment NOT the best time, EVER! Erik Schultz (((REDACTED))) Pomfret Center, CT Internet
Author: Hamilton, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Best Time Entertainment Internet

Sep 16 2014
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Do not recommend using this company! Pacific Palisades Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Metro Auto Michael SobhMichael-s2 (EBay) Michael stated in his Ebay auction that the car we were purchasing had a clear title, had been in a minor fender bender. His autocheck confirmed the fender bender, his fabricated autocheck! When we went to trade the car, we were informed from a carfax report that the car was a total loss, had been in a wreck with airbag deployment. Therefor three dealers wanted nothing to do with our car. Our good deal was a HUGE mistake! We are still unsure how he turned a salvage title into a clear one! Redford Michigan Author: Worden, Illinois Auto Dealers: Metro Auto Internet

Sep 16 2014
GSA AUCTIONS LLC www.Salvageveworld.net I have called several and Internet Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: GSA AUCTIONS LLC Internet

Sep 16 2014
LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA THE PRODUCT HAS MADE MY SKIN ITCH, I'VE ASKED FOR A RFUND OF $163.33 TO NO AVAIL. GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA Author: MALDEN, Missouri Sales People: LA DERMANIQUE & LUMERA Nationwide