E470 TRANSIT AUTHORITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: e470 transit authority
There may be more specific results for "e470 transit authority"
For more specific results for "e470 transit authority"
Showing 1-25 of 5,674 Found Reports For more specific results for "e470 transit authority"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet Wrong if given Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 05 2017
Shawn Murray Royal Lepage State Realty, Murray-Locane and Associates Corrupt real estate agent and self-made investor sells shoddy house flips Ancaster Ontario
Shawn Murray and Tony Locane of Re/Max Escarpment Realty Inc 370 Wilson St. East, Unit 11, Ancaster, ON L9G 4S4 Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Shawn Murray Ancaster, Ontario

Aug 04 2017
Phenix City Police department I was falsely accused of messing with these creeps kids who was friends with my neighbors who was with wells fargo managers they told the police that i was video taping their kids which was a bold face lie they are using their kids as weapons to wrongfully accuse me of child abuse these creeps are no better than child abusers who kid their own kids involved in a witch hunt and putting fear in them about someone who hasn't done anything to them phenix city Alabama Yes wells fargo was behind all this working with these two managers to try and ruin my life its shocking i know how can a bank to this to people that it was they thought they could litter my yard Author: United States, Liars: Phenix City Police department phenix city, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine is undergoing Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions. CAAM-HP is the legally constituted body established in 2003 under the aegis of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), empowered to determine and prescribe standards and to accredit programmes of medical and other health professions education. The accreditation process assures that medical, and other health professions schools meet standards of structure, function, and performance and assures society and the health professions that graduates of accredited schools meet the education requirements for further training and the health care needs of the general public.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service
Author: Maine Health Care Education: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor University continues to stand out, its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education. Monee, Illinois

Aug 02 2017
Another way to succeed? Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor University continues to stand out, its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education. Cayon, Other

Jul 29 2017
E470 TOLL LINEBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP Was charged 51.00 $ for a 1.50 $ toll statement, which never reached me until the final violation notice DENVER Colorado Author: englewood, Colorado Motor Vehicle: E470 TOLL LINEBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP DENVER, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Woodmont Summer Camp at Lifetime Boca Negligent Summer Camp Boca Raton Florida What happened? Author: Florida Camps & Campgrounds: Woodmont Summer Camp at Lifetime Boca Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida We Are All About Our Customers Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 15 2017
Ruby Tuesday's Michael Westerdale General Managing Partner Discriminitory practices, highway robbery Deer Park New York
photo proofs of discrepencies Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Ruby Tuesday's Deer Park , New York

Jul 13 2017
Montway Auto Transport Driver never showed up on agreed day Des Plaines Illinois Montway Auto Transport Response Author: San Jose, California Auto Shipping Companies: Montway Auto Transport Des Plaines, Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Eden cleaning wizard Fired me for doing my job as a cleaner San Francisco California Details about Eden cleaning wizard Author: San Jose, California Cleaning Services: Eden cleaning wizard Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Triple C Transit , Cavin Collier, Chad Brunson, Matthew Drikas, Mark Collier Knieving, lying, cheating, underhanded, backstabbing thieves Weatherford Texas Response to the false statement... Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Triple C Transit Weatherford, Texas

Jul 11 2017
Longship logistics Had contracted to do a load for this broker 1st pu was wrong ,del date and time were also wrong got to customer and was told load doesnt deliver as longship had put in contract. had to wait till the following day mind you this was a load of melons.Drivers and companies doing business with longship logistics be warned they don't pay . Lexington Kentucky Deadbeat customers Author: Lexington , Kentucky Dead Beat Customers: Longship logistics Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
Enterprise car rental Reserved a car then was told they did not have one at pick up Moline Nationwide
Empty promises from enterprise Author: Moline, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Cashnowoffer.com Jeff Sheets Sent pristine test strips to in their provided secure box. My daughter was witness to the condition of the boxes. No tears, cuts, or defects. I received $88 less than what I was supposed to receive. Sheets claimed my boxes were cut. They were brand new with no defects. This place robs the consumer by advertising quick and accurate payments and then sends less than half of what was due the consumer. Definite ripoff place. Internet The boxes were perfect unless you cut them Author: Montcalm, West Virginia Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Cashnowoffer.com Internet

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 05 2017
3rd District Court of Appeal: Vance Raye, Cole Blease, George Nicholson, Ronald Robie, William Murray Jr, Harry Hull Jr, Louis Mauro, Jonathan Renner, Kathleen Butz, Andrea Lynn Hoch, Elena Duarte, Jonathan Renner corruption, cronyism, bias, abuse of authority, disregard for fundamental rights, bad faith, intentional disregard of the law Sacramento California Author: San Francisco , California Government Corruption: 3rd District Court of Appeal Sacramento, California

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California