Your Search | e470 transit authority

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
New Jersey Turnpike Authority Fraudulent violation notice Trenton New Jersey Author: Norton, Ohio Toll Booth Cashiers: Mew Jersey Turnpike Authority New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 24 2016
GREEN AUTHORITY Protect your money. Protect your home. Vaughn Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GREEN AUTHORITY Vaughn, Ontario

Aug 22 2016
Liberty award authority Lawrence Holcomb, transfer agent John Bartholomew, president Took money did not follow through Old Bethpage, New York 1108-9018 New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Liberty award authority NY

Aug 17 2016
Postal Work Authority This Company is a Scam. They do not help people get positions with the Postal Service. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: Postal Work Authority Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
HCTRA EZ Tag Harris County Toll Road Authority Collections racket, scam, scheme, rip-off Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: HCTRA EZ Tag Houston, Texas

Aug 10 2016
HCTRA & TXTAG Harris County Toll Road Authority Most unfriendly organization I have ever spoken with Houston Texas Author: League City, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA & TXTAG Houston, Texas

Aug 09 2016
Red Tie Transit Kelly Limousines Lies, lies and more lies. They are not who they claim to be. Beware!! Pinebluff North Carolina Former Employee Resentment Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Chauffeurs: Red Tie Transit Pinebluff, North Carolina

11, Report #1320020

Aug 01 2016
Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Authority Tax Services 777 South Figueroa St. STE 1900 Los Angeles Ca. 90017 Client ... I paid authority Tax Services Thousands of dollars to help with my Taxes and they did not even make one call on my behalf to the IRS... Now my issues are even worst !!!! Los Angeles California Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys General: Authority Tax Services of Los Angeles Ca Los Angeles, California

12, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

Jul 23 2016
Montgomery Housing Authority Gibbs Village East Lucy Pickett Want Fix Anything Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery , Alabama Tenants: Montgomery Housing Authority Gibbs Village East Montgomery,

Jul 20 2016
Toronto Transit Commission unreliable, can not depend on them, needs improvement, too expensive, raises their prices every year for NO good reasons, made me late today, has excuses for all of their problems Toronto Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California City Buses: Toronto Transit Commission Toronto, Ontario

Jul 15 2016
Ft Lauderdale Moving & Storage Authority Van Lines Deceptive Practices-Illegal Trucks-needs anger management Pompano Beach Florida
Author: OAKLAND PARK, Florida Moving Companies: Ft Lauderdale Moving & Storage Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Harris County Toll Road Authority EZtag excessive tolls fees and fines houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: Harris County Toll Road Authority houston, Texas

Jul 11 2016
STATE TAXING AUTHORITY STATE TAX AUTHORITY SENT A LETTER STATING THEY HAVE PLACED A LIEN IN THE AMOUNT OF $11,077.00 LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Income Tax Service: STATE TAXING AUTHORITY LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 06 2016
liberty award authority Catherine long notification bureau old bethpage new york Author: jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: liberty award authority pold bethpage, New York

Jul 01 2016
North Texas Tollway Authority NTAA - WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS Excessive fees outweighing the actual toll - REFUSAL to be Reasonable Multiple TX Author: Mesquite, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: North Texas Tollway Authority Internet

Jun 14 2016
Parking Authority Illegal Towing Denver Colorado Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Towing: Parking Authority Denver, Colorado

Jun 07 2016
authority tax service 7535 irvine center dr #200 irvine ca92618 ripped me off completely los angeles California Author: birmingham, Alabama Income tax: authority tax service los angeles, California

Jun 06 2016
Leslie Swan Power trip authority seeker Anaheim Hills California
Author: Orange, California Neighborhood Services: Leslie Swan Anaheim Hills, California

Jun 06 2016
North Texas Tollway Authority NTTAZipcash The NTTA billed me for tolls, i do not live in Texas and never visited. Dallas Texas Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma State Government: North Texas Tollway Authority Dallas, Texas

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

Apr 30 2016
CFISD transportation Bus # 6220 in route to Thornton Middle school Abuse of authority to a child Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFISD transportation Internet