EASTERN PACIFIC LENDING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: eastern pacific lending
There may be more specific results for "eastern pacific lending"
For more specific results for "eastern pacific lending"
Showing 1-25 of 5,979 Found Reports For more specific results for "eastern pacific lending"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Litigation Services of Georgia Kathy American Lending Owed Balance Georgia Ohio Author: Hampton, Virginia Loans: Litigation Services of Georgia Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Monarch Grand Vacation Pacific Monarch Resorts, Inc. Monarch Grand Vacation-Totaly rip-off the timeshare owner member Laguna Hills, , California Monarch Grand Vacation Time Shares Author: El Cerrito, California Civil Rights Violators: Monarch Grand Vacation Laguna Hills,, California

Jun 14 2017
CIT LENDING, LEASING & TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES DECEPTIVE END OF LEASE - UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF LEASE Jacksonville Florida Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: CIT LENDING, LEASING & TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 10 2017
Ross way Lending Solutions Nina Collins - Sr. Acct Reresentative Charles Dutton - customer service representative Wolves in Sheeps Clothing Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: Ross way Lending Solutions Internet

Jun 08 2017
Alexis Realty Solutions Roscoe Copeland, CEO/PresidentDawnn Long COO Advanced fee Scam, fraudulent lending practices Detroit Michigan Author: Michigan Loans: Alexis Realty Solutions Detroit, Michigan

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NATHEN ANTHONY I WAS TO GET A $2,300 .00 LOAN FROM THEM AN I SENT A BANK TRANSACTION OF $100.00 AN $300.00 OF ITUNES CARDS TO THEM FOR THIS LOAN OF 2,300 DOLLARDS NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK Author: BUNKER, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NEWYORK NEWYORK,

Jun 06 2017
Corporate Business Lending or Emergency Business Funding. The Registered Agent is Len Carson located at 8541 S REDWOOD RD STE D1 WEST JORDAN, UT 84088 SMALL CLAIMS TRIAL Notice for Case 168400844. WON!!!! Judgement against Corporate Business Lending Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Vass, North Carolina Business Consultants: Corporate Business Lending Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 02 2017
Abelman Lending Group Melissa Thomas, Christopher Brandon Williams They are b****** San Josr California
Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Abelman Lending Group

Jun 01 2017
Clymo, Scott Us Business Lending Con Artist Scam Melbourne Florida Sorry that happen to you too Author: Alabama Loans: Clymo, Scott Melbourne, Florida

Jun 01 2017
Lending Tree Pree approved letter with pre approval code unknown Nationwide Author: MECOSTA, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Lending Tree Nationwide

May 29 2017
excelcapitallending.com Shane Gregory excel capital lending excel capital lending kingston, ontario Internet Author: lery, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: excelcapitallending.com Shane Gregory Internet

May 26 2017
Advance Lending Services This is basically a loan company that will end you the exact amount you ask for. San Diego California Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Loans: Advance Lending Services San Diego , California

May 26 2017
Abelman & lending stole my money would not refund it Ontario canada Internet Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Personal Services: Abelman & lending Internet

May 25 2017
Lending Club lendingclub.com This is a total scam to defraud people promising unrealastic interest and income california Internet Author: land o lakes, Florida Investment Brokers: Lending Club Internet

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017

May 24 2017
Lending Tree Steve DavisHenry McClainn (830) 494 - 3414 Lending Tree LLCwanted account number user name and pass word Charlotte North Carolina Lending Tree does not screen their lenders at all Author: Statesville, North Carolina Loans: Lending Tree Charlotte, North Carolina

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione has experienced staff and care. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Pacific Palisades, California Doctors: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 18 2017
New Bridge Merchant Capital Green Capital Funding LLC Direct Lending = Scams a bit more complicated! New York Internet Author: FAIRFAX, Virginia Loans: New Bridge Merchant Capital Internet

May 10 2017
National Credit Adjusters Has harrassed my mother continually for my address and phone number, called me at work after I requested them not to. I do not owe the money they say I owe to Grt Plains Lending. Hutchinson Kansas Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: National Credit Adjusters Hutchinson, Kansas

May 09 2017
ReNew Lending Joe Cunningham, Renew Lending, Inc, Newer Paid San Diego California Author: Chandler, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: ReNew Lending San Diego, California

May 07 2017
Rossway Lending Solutions nothing but a ripoff San Francisco Pa Author: Hollsopple, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Rossway Lending Solutions Internet