EASY SEMI TRUCK LEASING IN ORLANDO,FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: easy semi truck leasing in orlando,fl
There may be more specific results for "easy semi truck leasing in orlando,fl"
For more specific results for "easy semi truck leasing in orlando,fl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
JUAN ANTONIO MOLINA PARRA Estafador inmobiliario, arriendos falsos, estafas propiedades de veraneo, estafas en viña del mar. Santiago R. MetropolitanaJUAN ANTONIO MOLINA PARRA Real estate fraudster, false leases, holiday property scams, scams in the vineyard of the sea. Santiago R. Metropolitana Author: Santiago, Real Estate Services: Realtors: JUAN ANTONIO MOLINA PARRA Internet

Apr 24 2017
Jose Antonio Serrano Garcia Tramites Migratorios Quito Internet Estafador en Trámites Migratorios  Scammer in Immigration Procedures Author: Quito, Attorneys General: Jose Antonio Serrano Garcia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Alfrieda Deas-Potts Bounce Back Incorporated Scammer for Vacation Home Renting North Charleston South Carolina Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: Alfrieda Deas-Potts North Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 24 2017
First Option ,Tom White, Tom White I invested $6,700 which he reported grew to 50,200 he told me in order to receive the profits I had to give him another 20% of the balance which amount to approximately 10,400. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Option (Tom White) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
White truck ripoff Doug and jay KA 42 Kamron Tv fake box California Author: Orange ca, California Miscellaneous Electronics: White truck ripoff Tustin , California

Apr 23 2017
Daylight Motors Private buyer Beaumont Texas They knew it was in accident Author: Lufkin, Texas Auto Dealers: Daylight Motors Beaumont, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Apr 23 2017
HHI (Health Insurance Innovations) False information Nationwide Author: Alva, Oklahoma Health Insurance: HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! Nationwide

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
M&M Sales Worldwide Products, Inc. Don't get taken in.... Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Door to Door Sales: M&M Sales Internet

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Matt Parker apologizes to ROCK STAR gallery for false rip off report. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada and Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada running an investment opportunity where you MUST recruit other investors in order to profit Belleviile, London, Hamilton , Ottawa, Toronto Ontario
Author: Belleviile, Ontario Investment Brokers: Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Ontario

Apr 22 2017
Mary Xu, Greenvilladisney, Odver Management Holiday rental not as advertised - filthy and in disrepair Davenport Florida Author: Maidstone, Florida Lodging: Mary Xu Davenport, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 22 2017
fling.com bait & switch fraud & it false advertises and is a scam in the worst-case scenario Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Adult Web Sites: fling.com Internet