Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

easy 30 thin

Showing 1-25 of 8,153 Found Reports For more specific results for "easy 30 thin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Dermessence anti aging cream 2wk trial,30 to 90 days to see results,no refund,can't speak to supervisor. Nationwide Author: Lake Stevens , Washington Skin Care: Dermessence anti aging cream Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Easy Prey Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Sam' s Special Offers I ordered lighted crochet hook set 30 days ago, still no delivery, emailed after 3 weeks to return money, no response. Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sam' s Special Offers Internet

Feb 22 2017
total card inc tci they sent me a letter saying i have 30 days to respond to to a settlement total which i did but they $307.00 went to nothing at all with my school loans now they are saying money cant be reversed. says fraud and scam all over internet with their name. sloux falls South Dakota Author: saginaw, Michigan Colleges and Universities: total card in sloux falls, South Dakota

Feb 21 2017
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo staff are complicit in the fraud committed by their car dealers contracted to offer WFDS Financing. They have been made aware of more than 30 fraudulent cases, and still provide financing to the dealer. Irvine California Author: Orange, California Loans: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Irvine, California

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
Fishing and camping Outlet Order a yeti mug on dec 30, never recieved won't answe emails, and number disconnected San Antonio Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Fishing: Fishing and camping Outlet Internet

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Alucia Skin Care Alucia Anti-wrinkle ComplexBeauty PlanetLLc unable to contact by phone or internet; hels 30 + minon diff # 877-6520688 &888-550-2963 Los Angeles California Author: Silsbee, Texas Beauty Products: Alucia Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
Dr Naomi Chaney Dr Chaney seems to be a good Doctor, but her staff is very rude and unprofessional. Patients are waiting 30 to 45 minutes for someone to greet them, staff acts like it is an inconvenience to them to answer questions or even talk to the Patient, and her staff has even hung up the phone in the Patient while trying to schedule an appointment or check on records. Maybe Dr Chaney should send her staff to educate and polite attitude class for training. It is a shame that a good Dr has such a terrible staff. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Dr Naomi Chaney Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet I paid in full for my order and only received the accessories. I still have a 30 oz Yetti cup outstanding. Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 07 2017
GP1Pro GP1Pro.com Promises an easy to use SEO platform, its not very hard, not worth the money Phoenix Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: GP1Pro Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2017
Miami Pre-owned I financed a car that cost up to $16,000 and the dealer miles to be exact implied a 30 day warranty The car broke down in less than 30 days I try to resolve the issue by calling and no answers no manager or supervisor to help the situation on fixing or trading the car West park hallendale Florida
There's No Implied Anything! Author: Lauderhill , Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Pre-owned West park hallendale , Florida

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online Ordered a 30 oz Yeti on December 9th, the $29.99 came out of my account on December 12th. As on today, Feb. 3rd, I have not received the cup. Try to call, have to leave a message, no call back. Tried to email, no response. Tried the chat & no response. San Antonio Texas Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 02 2017
ReVSkin Revitalize Skin I agreed to try a product and pay shipping only. When I went to check out they kept adding products which ended up being 3 products. The shipping on these 3 products which weighed about 2 ounces ended up to be almost $30. The order was placed on Jan. 13th, I called and cancelled the order on Jan. 27th. I had been charged almost $90. Customer service would only refund $45. On Feb. 2nd I was charged another 88.10. I had my cancellation memo that I had received on Jan. 27 and I called customer service again. Again, they only agreed to refund 50% on my money. Customer service is very rude and if you do not agree to their terms they will hange up on you. internet Author: Camilla, Georgia Skin Care: ReVSkin internet

Feb 01 2017
JasonMcbride.com jason mcbride He took a $1000 and should deliver four chapter of a book 30 days ago never happened Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book Publishers: JasonMcbride.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Hobbies discount Very disappointed Order 2 range finders 1 for my dad and one for me Money was deducted straight away 2 separate payments Ongoing emails from Chris Oliver email hobbiesdiscount@gmail.comI have all emails intact Last email stated there was a 30 day Stole $130 aud of me and very pissed off about it US Internet Author: Sandhurst , Nebraska Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 01 2017
buyaradiator.com ANYONE Sold me WRONG radiator and wanted ME to pay return freight PLUS 30% RESTOCKING CHARGE California-Internet Author: Dennis Port, Massachusetts Auto Parts: buyaradiator.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Tryskinroyale RoyaleTryskin and Tryeyeroyale They had automatically deducted $86.95 on my debit card without my knowledge. But when I called them, they said that I have agreed to the terms and condition on the box when I just got the box and calle dthem right away. They said I have 30 days to cancel that I do not know about. Anyway, I cancelled as soon as I received the product sample. They still would not give me the refund of my money. It s a rip off. They cannot just deduct money from my account without my knowledge. Just because they have found out my account number does not mean they can automatically deduct. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the authorities. They have no legal right to just deduct money from people's checking account. I would like to be able to get my money back please HELP. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Fountain Valley, California