EASY 30 THIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: easy 30 thin
There may be more specific results for "easy 30 thin"
For more specific results for "easy 30 thin"
Showing 1-25 of 8,233 Found Reports For more specific results for "easy 30 thin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Carmax Rivergate Madison TN 100 Oaks Nashville pretending to fix your vehicle for easy money Carmax Rivergate Madison TN Carmax 100 Oaks Nationwide Author: Madison, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Nationwide

May 16 2017
Picture Perfect Profits, Silver Media Group,Trent Silver,Jason Bto Supposed to get 30 days FREE and I was immediately charged Tampa, FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Services: Picture Perfect Profits Internet

May 15 2017
easy kits.org Acewebpro.netFacebook Bonanzaezlnk.net Work from your home business Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: easy kits.org Internet

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 11 2017
Whatever Works I placed an order on Nov 30, 2016 for $92.05.  Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: belen, New Mexico Home & Garden Stores: Whatever Works Chelmsford, Massachusetts

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen The company is a skin care company that has ripped me off. I ordered a product and then shortly after realized they charged me multiple amounts for a FREE Trial. I returned the product within the 30-days they asked for it to be returned.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Image Revive and Face Replen Internet

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,

May 06 2017
TomTop Addstore Got off easy compared to other reports here when eBay stepped in to get a full refund Huanan City Other-Pinghu Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Toy Stores: TomTop Huanan City, Other

May 04 2017
themysticsaltar.com We called to make an appointment and it was $300 for 30 minutes… A few months ago my brother and I called and it was 200 and then if you want a sooner appointment a quick appointment and what they give you initially, it will be 500 I have to pay right th Greed Los Angeles Ca Author: Los angeles, California Carnivals: themysticsaltar.com Los Angeles, California

May 04 2017
Azendoo Azendoo - Easy project management & team collaboration assessed fraudulent charges on my credit card for a cancelled account twice Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas On-Line Business: Azendoo Internet

May 01 2017
The Power Company RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  The Power Company | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company offers its expertise in Energy Deregulation as well as Energy Efficiency Solutions, providing a wide range of services. The Power Company has cultivated strong relationships with 30+ top energy suppliers over the years and have perfected negotiation skills with the suppliers. The Power Company is able to negotiate the best electricity and gas rates for clients. The Power Company’s team is committed to developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Utility Companies: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. The Power Company has partnered with tens of thousands of clients nationwide. Chicago , Illinois

May 01 2017
Easywayauto.cab Easy Way Auto Leasing LLC, Concept Auto group 1. Car Loan Fraud Fresh Meadows New York Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealers: Easywayauto.cab Fresh Meadows, New York

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

May 01 2017
Easy physics ,France, Nationwide Author: Camarillo , California Psychic: Easy physics (France) Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
wonderhearingaid.com OMAHAM MEDIA, LLC I simply wanted to return the product for a refund within 10 days of having it and they just continually palmed me off with the same email quoting I'm outside the 30 day return time.It's obvious to me they have included the shipping time which took weeks. Las Vegas, NV 89139 United States Author: Murrumbateman, Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid.com Internet

Apr 27 2017
Scam-Purjury Ding-A Ling Answer Service & Impact Answer service Ripoff Ding A Ling Fake 30 day Trial Margate Florida 100% Liars & Garbage - Ding-A-Ling Answer Service Author: Ohio, Ohio Attorney Generals: Ding-A Ling Answer Service Margate, Florida