Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: easy 30 thin
There may be more reports for "easy 30 thin"
For more results perform a general search for "easy 30 thin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo staff are complicit in the fraud committed by their car dealers contracted to offer WFDS Financing. They have been made aware of more than 30 fraudulent cases, and still provide financing to the dealer. Irvine California Author: Orange, California Loans: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Irvine, California

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
Fishing and camping Outlet Order a yeti mug on dec 30, never recieved won't answe emails, and number disconnected San Antonio Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Fishing: Fishing and camping Outlet Internet

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Alucia Skin Care Alucia Anti-wrinkle ComplexBeauty PlanetLLc unable to contact by phone or internet; hels 30 + minon diff # 877-6520688 &888-550-2963 Los Angeles California Author: Silsbee, Texas Beauty Products: Alucia Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
Dr Naomi Chaney Dr Chaney seems to be a good Doctor, but her staff is very rude and unprofessional. Patients are waiting 30 to 45 minutes for someone to greet them, staff acts like it is an inconvenience to them to answer questions or even talk to the Patient, and her staff has even hung up the phone in the Patient while trying to schedule an appointment or check on records. Maybe Dr Chaney should send her staff to educate and polite attitude class for training. It is a shame that a good Dr has such a terrible staff. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Dr Naomi Chaney Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet I paid in full for my order and only received the accessories. I still have a 30 oz Yetti cup outstanding. Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 07 2017
GP1Pro GP1Pro.com Promises an easy to use SEO platform, its not very hard, not worth the money Phoenix Arizona Author: Buckeye, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: GP1Pro Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2017
Miami Pre-owned I financed a car that cost up to $16,000 and the dealer miles to be exact implied a 30 day warranty The car broke down in less than 30 days I try to resolve the issue by calling and no answers no manager or supervisor to help the situation on fixing or trading the car West park hallendale Florida
There's No Implied Anything! Author: Lauderhill , Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Pre-owned West park hallendale , Florida

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online Ordered a 30 oz Yeti on December 9th, the $29.99 came out of my account on December 12th. As on today, Feb. 3rd, I have not received the cup. Try to call, have to leave a message, no call back. Tried to email, no response. Tried the chat & no response. San Antonio Texas Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 02 2017
ReVSkin Revitalize Skin I agreed to try a product and pay shipping only. When I went to check out they kept adding products which ended up being 3 products. The shipping on these 3 products which weighed about 2 ounces ended up to be almost $30. The order was placed on Jan. 13th, I called and cancelled the order on Jan. 27th. I had been charged almost $90. Customer service would only refund $45. On Feb. 2nd I was charged another 88.10. I had my cancellation memo that I had received on Jan. 27 and I called customer service again. Again, they only agreed to refund 50% on my money. Customer service is very rude and if you do not agree to their terms they will hange up on you. internet Author: Camilla, Georgia Skin Care: ReVSkin internet

Feb 01 2017
JasonMcbride.com jason mcbride He took a $1000 and should deliver four chapter of a book 30 days ago never happened Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book Publishers: JasonMcbride.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
Hobbies discount Very disappointed Order 2 range finders 1 for my dad and one for me Money was deducted straight away 2 separate payments Ongoing emails from Chris Oliver email hobbiesdiscount@gmail.comI have all emails intact Last email stated there was a 30 day Stole $130 aud of me and very pissed off about it US Internet Author: Sandhurst , Nebraska Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 01 2017
buyaradiator.com ANYONE Sold me WRONG radiator and wanted ME to pay return freight PLUS 30% RESTOCKING CHARGE California-Internet Author: Dennis Port, Massachusetts Auto Parts: buyaradiator.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Tryskinroyale RoyaleTryskin and Tryeyeroyale They had automatically deducted $86.95 on my debit card without my knowledge. But when I called them, they said that I have agreed to the terms and condition on the box when I just got the box and calle dthem right away. They said I have 30 days to cancel that I do not know about. Anyway, I cancelled as soon as I received the product sample. They still would not give me the refund of my money. It s a rip off. They cannot just deduct money from my account without my knowledge. Just because they have found out my account number does not mean they can automatically deduct. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the authorities. They have no legal right to just deduct money from people's checking account. I would like to be able to get my money back please HELP. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Fountain Valley, California

Jan 31 2017
APM easy APM faxless Scam Internet Author: St. Thomas, Ontario Cash Services: APM easy APM faxless Internet

Jan 31 2017
Logitech Logitech Logicool quickcam harmony Company offers Bold warranty - Does not Honor it and will not replace 30$ controller California Nationwide Author: Timberlea, Nova Scotia Computer Manufactures: Logitech Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Pizap.com Pizap False 30 day free trial Los Gatos California Author: Connersville, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Pizap.com Los Gatos, California

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Hobbies Discount It is on On Facebook too by the same name, Chris Oliver is who send me emails from there On 11/26/16 I ordered 3 flying Shark items for $89.99. I have received emails saying to wait 15 days. then another to wait another 30 days. ?? online I think LA Internet maybe LA Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet