EBAY AND PAYPAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ebay and paypal
There may be more specific results for "ebay and paypal"
For more specific results for "ebay and paypal"
Showing 26-50 of 300,494 Found Reports For more specific results for "ebay and paypal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Powertrain Pros,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros Internet

Jul 27 2017
Home Resolution Center /Loleni Taufetee, Jr. Tina Moore Fraud, theft, mortgage modification scam, business will take your money and do nothing Irvine California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Loan Modification: Home Resolution Center Irvine, California

Jul 27 2017
Jason Lamay roofer/contractor in Vermont stole money, poor work never finishes , used our credit card for personal purchases over $1000- and ripped off material deposit. South Burlington Vermont Author: Duxbury, Vermont Roofing Companies: Jason Lamay South Burlington, Vermont

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
First Premier Funding LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS!! syosset New York Author: Amityville, New York Financial Services: First Premier Funding syosset, New York

Jul 27 2017
Loyal Yorkies Diamond Maas Offer was made to buy puppy by money transfer $500. No puppy was sent and they don't answer calls or texts. Abilene or San Antonio Texas
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Animal Services: Loyal Yorkies Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
cashnetusa Jack Brown fraudulent accusation of loan and arrest threat File a complaint with the consumer protection bureau you know the one that trump is trying to abolish Author: peoria, Arizona Online banking: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 27 2017
Skin Endear I called to say I was not interested in the product and will not pay the $89.98 that they say I owe. I ordered a trial offer and that was all not a renewed amount. Don Mills Ontario Author: St Petersburg, Florida Skin Care: Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging cream DAR Waterfront They are trying to collect $51.50 for cream I did not order..And it would have been paid for at the time of purchase if I had ordered Sherman Oaks, California Author: Windermere, Florida TV Advertisements: Allegro Anti Aging cream Sherman Oaks,, California

Jul 27 2017
endclothing.com - Scammers Their systems failed to capture an address update. I called to correct, but was told their system prevented a correction. Items were then hurriedly shipped so they could both keep my money and the item when it was returned for delivery to incorrect address. Apparently, they are able to sell the same item over and over again with this scam strategy. Newcastle upon Tyne Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
AVALURE I was told I had 14 days to try the product and decide if I wanted it. I have not had the product for 14 days and was charged almost $200 for trying it for 14 days and not cancelling. This is a scam! internet Author: Harrodsburg, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: AVALURE Internet

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Jolique Eye Serum They will not let you return unused or unwanted product nor issue a full refund. Florida and Nevada Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 27 2017
Yonsalon Never delivered laptop I ordered and paid for online. Ogden Utah Author: inver grove heights, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Harris Teeter Widespread, systemic discrimination of black customers and employees Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Len Butticci is an unethical and incompetent business man. Pickering / Toronto Ontario Author: houston, Texas Insurance Agencies: Len Butticci Internet

Jul 27 2017
Medical service group Called and harassed me and kept calling back Ohio Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Medical Supplies: Medical service group Ohio

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California Really Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide