Your Search | ebay and paypal

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Comenit Bank TOTAL RIPOFF INTERNET Internet Generational Blame Author: Temecula, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenit Bank Internet

Jan 24 2017
Charlies project I ordered leggings and have not received them. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Clothing Stores: Charlies project Internet

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan Davenport Kaplan University Online Rip off, loan mill school, useless staff, acedemic advising provides wrong information and penalizes students for it, deans office never returns contact, nobody coordinates anything, nobody cares at Kaplan Davenport and most definitely you can see for yourself, they have less than a 30% graduation rate! Davenport Iowa Author: Concord, North Carolina Health Care Education: Kaplan Davenport Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
Evelina Skin Evelina Skin Serum Trial Unauthorized charges for subscription 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Nationwide Author: Summersville, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Hydro Galaxy BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY....TAKES YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECIEVE ITEMS PURCHASED.....COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.....ITS A SHAME AMAZON ALLOWS THEM TO SELL ON THEIR WEBSITE......I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS OVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION....HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS....DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE US.....BEWARE Burbank California
Author: st. elmo, Illinois Nurseries: Hydro Galaxy Burbank, California

Jan 24 2017
Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide cleaners franchise uk Scam, false guarentees promised by franchise, lack of support , ignored contact Uk and Ireland Nationwide Author: Dublin, Other Cleaning Services: Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Tmobile payed for a phone in full, phone got lost in the mail and Tmobile wont replace the phone and wont give me a refund!!!!!! Sylmar california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
PODS FRAUD with made up fees and would NOT pick up POD doe over 2 WEEKS 5585 Rio Vista Dr | Clearwater, FL 33760 Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertiseonmycar.net Complete scam, promise deposit refund and then refuse Internet
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Advertiseonmycar.net Internet

Jan 23 2017
James Cook University JCU Cut courses, sack staff without warning Townsville Nationwide Author: 1, Alabama Colleges and Universities: James Cook University Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
ExtendPetHealth.com Deceiving order information, ofer a free sample, then they keep sending a new supply every month Silver Springs Nevada Author: Norco, California Bait-and-Switch: ExtendPetHealth.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
TextNow.com TextNow is willingly and actively colluding with ID theft Waterloo Ontario Author: Sherwood, Oregon Internet Services: TextNow Waterloo, Ontario

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express