EBAY PAYPAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ebay paypal
There may be more specific results for "ebay paypal"
For more specific results for "ebay paypal"
Showing 1-25 of 8,122 Found Reports For more specific results for "ebay paypal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Digmaxx Paid for through paypal but never received my item that I purchased no way to contact them. Internet Author: Moorhead, Minnesota Telephones: Digmaxx Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
PayPal extra Mastercard Ripoff PayPal MasterCard Extra Author: LANSING, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal extra Mastercard

Jul 22 2017
Pay Pal Ebay, Pay Pal - Withholding Money for up to 21 days, San Jose California
Author: Burlington, Iowa Auctions: Pay Pal San Jose, California

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 20 2017
Amazing Cars, LLC F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise, Ultimate Motorsports Sent a lemon, broken cars, lies, ebay scam and fraud Stafford Texas
Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Amazing Cars, LLC Stafford, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Ultimate Motorsports F&S Motor Company, Affordable Sports & Imports, Amazing Cars LLC (eBay), Ultimate Automobiles, Ultimate Automobiles of Houston, PSL Autos, Car Champs (carchampshouston.com), ACA Used Cars, Memorial Motorcars, Shaz Auto Enterprise eBay Scam and Fraud, multiple lies, dishonesty, lemons Houston Texas
Unfortunately, similar experience for me Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Your rebuttal is useful and non-useful. Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 17 2017
Budget Equipment Rental Neil Marcelluno SCAM ON EBAY Hollywood Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Rental Hollywood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Paypal I Changed the Preffered Payment Method before purchase Author: Morgan, Texas Software: Paypal Internet

Jul 15 2017
Unlimited accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J (Jay) Khan Scam. Bank transfer con trick. Manchester Internet
Author: Colne, E-trade: Unlimited accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 15 2017
Russ Palmateer Alaskaruss59 on ebayPanheadruss on yahoo Scammer and Liar Sold me Car on Ebay with Over $5K in Damage. Coward Disappeared After Sale Petersburg Internet Author: Tarzana, California Motor Vehicle: Russ Palmateer Internet

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 12 2017
acc.collectiblezllc ebay seller selling fake autographs to customers on ebay BUYER BEWARE Jackson, Mississippi Internet Author: New York, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: acc.collectiblezllc Internet

Jul 12 2017
John Greer Auto Sales USCredit on Ebay Deceptive Ebay Advertising Bradenton Florida My goodness! Author: Prefer not to say, Kentucky RV Dealers: John Greer Auto Sales Bradenton , Florida

Jul 11 2017
Profit limited James Taylor internet cheat selling ebay accounts devon Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Profit limited Internet

Jul 11 2017
Ebay Ebay sells used and refurbished IPhones and displays New whiel Buying... Beware don't buy anything expensive from them.
Author: Bangalore, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Ebay Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
PayPal PayPal - New RipOff -- BEWARE AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! San Jose, California Author: Idaho Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet

Jul 09 2017
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Won't activate card and is still telling me the money i put in is on the card Internet Author: Schenectady, New York Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Internet

Jul 09 2017
Janet's Babysitting Janet Nienhueser (Facebook)Janet Cervas (PayPal account)Sass N Frass (Affiliate Website Account) Online Merchant Refuses To Refund Unauthorized Sale Internet
Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Janet's Babysitting Internet

Jul 07 2017
Usenext Levito Ltd I was signed up for service I did not want without my permission and they have continued to write me asking me to send them money by PayPal even though I keep saying I have no need of their services Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Adult Web Site: Usenext Internet