EBAY PAYPAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ebay paypal
There may be more specific results for "ebay paypal"
For more specific results for "ebay paypal"
Showing 26-50 of 8,056 Found Reports For more specific results for "ebay paypal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
bidallies Jarir Berouach Defective phone seller on ebay Clifton New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bidallies Clifton , New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
CLIFF BRINSON AKA CON MAN HAS 4 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Eagle motor sports (eBay) Horrible shipping times/quality horrendous Internet Author: Somerset , Massachusetts Auto Parts: Eagle motor sports (eBay) Internet

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Qriket Qriket NOT PAYING during Cash Out. PayPal Confirmed my Email is Associated with my Account. Toronto Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qriket Internet

Apr 20 2017
Law Auto Group $30 FRAUD - sold car on ebay not as described - car is not roadworthy and did not pass DMV inspection Bensenville Illinois
Author: CONCORD, California Auto Dealers: Law Auto Group Bensenville, Illinois

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Katie Krajeck San Francisco Bay Area - ‎Litigation Counsel at PayPal - ‎PayPal Paypal attorney, electronic funds transfer fraud, paypal fee holds Palo Alto, CA Internet
Author: Beverly Hills, California Cash Services: Katie Krajeck Internet

Apr 19 2017
Greg Goodnight (Garland Goodnight, KnightconstructionTX, Gregory Garland GoodnightGreg goodnightGarland goodnight Took downpayment for boat (SCARIANO ON EBAY) DID NOT HAVE TITLE TO BOAT. WILL NOT RETURN DEPOSIT League City Texas
Author: beverly hills , California Boat Dealers: Greg Goodnight (Garland Goodnight, KnightconstructionTX, League City, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
AHMAD RIYATI-FAYETTEVILLE NC-EXTORTIONIST-LIAR Tried To Extort Us On Ebay-Left Negative Feedback Because We Wouldn't Give Him Undeserved Credit Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Hickory , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: AHMAD RIYATI-FAYETTEVILLE NC-EXTORTIONIST-LIAR Fayetteville, North Carolina

Apr 17 2017
EBAY khw Seller with 100% Positive Feedback of 66395 selling many FAKES with REPLICA COAs SAN JOSE California
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: EBAY SAN JOSE, California

Apr 17 2017
Linkshe Charged my PayPal account but did not ship order Other Author: West chester, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Linkshe Other

Apr 14 2017
Crazy Richard Sold It Richard Gottfried,  Richard G. Gottfried scam, fraud, theft, stealing, stolen property, ebay scam Newtown Square Pennsylvania
Author: Darby, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Crazy Richard Sold It Newtown Square, Pennsylvania

Apr 13 2017
Patti Scheer - iowacrazyquilter on EBAY - 1pattischeer@gmail.com THIEF! This woman purchased a commercial sewing machine on Ebay. Broke the machine through misuse and then lied to eBay to force return the machine to the seller and a refund on an item she destroyed. She is a cheat and a fraud! DURANGO Iowa
Author: Midland, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Patti Scheer DURANGO, Iowa

Apr 13 2017
Jkc rings .com Ordered a ring from jkcrings.com advertising a 50% off sale,paid $139.99 for a ring they say is regularly 279.99. recieved the package with a ebay reciept for $9.99, unethical, bogus, rippoff Utah Utah
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Jkc rings .com Arkansas

Apr 12 2017
Carlos Padron, eBay and Paypal Fake / Counterfeit USP Labs OxyElite Pro on eBay using Paypal Doral Florida
Additional usernames being used by Carlos Padron Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Carlos Padron, eBay and Paypal Doral, Florida

Apr 12 2017
ebay motors gabrielle gifford bought truck thru ebay motors from gabrielle gifford from craigs list price was 1500. then gabrielle text and said we needed to pay shipping insurance of 1000.00 ebay motors also sent email for the same shipping then we got another text and email saying we still owed another 1000.00 we were to recieve the truck on tuesday april 11 no truck and no more emails or calls from them Internet Author: SEYMOUR, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: ebay motors Internet

Apr 11 2017
Hot Ride Motors Andrei Losev on Ebay or Andre Carlian-he goes by at least these two names Misrepresented a car we purchased on Ebay from this company--altered the mileage Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Harrison, Ohio Auto Dealers: Hot Ride Motors Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 10 2017
ebay ebay buyer protection failure Internet Author: canton, Georgia On-Line Business: ebay Internet

Apr 10 2017
Lee Honish Monster Marketing Ripoff Do Not Purchase! No Money Back Guarantee from Lee or PayPal. Does not live up to the 100% Money Back Guarantee! California Refund Given! Author: San Pedro, California Realtors: Lee Honish Monster Marketing

Apr 10 2017
Forex Secrets Inc Daniel Rozen Digital Profit Movement I paid 497 $ via his paypal , claim to be professionnal digital course never receive something , when i put my lawyer on the text on facebook , he send me files , that was really bad like nothing good , bad information and free youtube video , i just pay for free youtube video and BAD INFORMATIOn the worse. After that he send me login to forex and and boom incomplete course with bad information again. Just bad information I asked for refund, he banned me on Facebook, Telegram , and I was not the only he banned like 20 people at the time and all ask for refund. I called paypal to have my money back, and he suposely work with Allan and when i email the company no allan but his email appear on the receipt of paypal. Please dont buy nothing from these guy scam big scam united states Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Computer Classes: Forex Secrets Inc Internet

Apr 10 2017
EBay Ebay.in They have sent me a fake product for which they have taken the money in advance. And later asked me to return it to the seller so i did, And now they are refusing to refund my money plus they have even blocked my account on their site. The total amount i have to get is Rs.1170/-. And i also demand a penalty in addition for harassing me this way for over two months. Please please help me soon. Thank you for listening to my problem. Mumbai Maharashtra, India Author: Hyderabad, Other On-Line Stores: EBay Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay

Apr 09 2017
Lukie Games Inc. Jesse Cover Ebay buyer and then claims he did not receive package, wants refund Miami Gardens Florida Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Lukie Games Inc. Internet