Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ebay paypal

Showing 26-50 of 7,975 Found Reports For more specific results for "ebay paypal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 22 2017
Christine Somersalmi Filed a paypal claim Colorado, Springs Colorado Author: Detroit, Michigan Clothing Stores: Christine Somersalmi Colorado, Springs, Colorado

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 18 2017
Ebay User Yevzem Laptop, notebook, ebay fraud Fishers Indiana Michael Zemelshteyn Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Dealers: Ebay User Yevzem Fishers, Indiana

Jan 16 2017
ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 these sellers sell fake team signed Clemson Tigers football, jersey, helmet Internet
Yea this dude is a joke Author: Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 12 2017
Ultimate Motorsport How is this company still in business?! eBay loophole fraud! Houston Texas
Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsport Houston , Texas

Jan 11 2017
Az Native American Treasures Fake coral ring sold on EBay Internet We are Very Proud of our Bloodline Author: pleasanton, Texas Arts & Crafts Stores: Az Native American Treasures Internet

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington You are correct we didn't buy an engine - and thank goodness we didn't after researching you Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 09 2017
RentaDucati.com Rent a Duc LLC David Johnson Internet Paypal scam and rental of faulty motorbikes Los Angeles Internet, Los Angeles Author: New York, New York Motorcycles: RentaDucati.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ebay No Protection from Digital Sales. San Jose Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ebay Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington Report them to the CFPB Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Internet

Jan 08 2017
eBay Partner Network scam USA Internet Author: london, Other Auctions: eBay Partner Network Internet

Jan 06 2017
THOMAS W. BOEHNING Ebay christinab621 CHRISTINA BOEHNING used car sale rip off Used car rip-off warning Glastonbury Connecticut Author: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: THOMAS W. BOEHNING Glastonbury, CT,

Jan 05 2017
paypal prepaid paypal wow terrible experience with paypal prepaid Nationwide Author: winona, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: paypal prepaid Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Ripped our family off on EBay Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Newport beach, California Stereos: Jefferey Kettle / Stinson Leonard Street / Inetecual Lawyer Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 04 2017
lucky.warm (30,356) THIS IS A EBAY SELLER LIED RIPPED ME OFF UNKNOWN COUNTRY CHINA Dont buy from China Author: LOCUST GROVE, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: lucky.warm (30,356) Internet

Jan 04 2017
Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Zoe Elena Albin, Albin Gaast, eBay seller: eldomingodef Bait and switch eBay seller with a LOT of my money right now Linares, Spain Internet
Author: USA , Oregon Cameras & Video: Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Internet

Dec 29 2016
SEBL, Group InstaSmile Refuses to Replace Faulty Product, Operates out of U.K. , Threatens Legal Action if PayPal Dispute is Filed ,instasmile.com United Kingdom I expected that response. Author: San Francisco Bay , California Dental Services: SEBL, Group InstaSmile Internet

Dec 25 2016
cashforbtc.net www.cashforbtc.net SCAM sent bitcoin, no reply to emails, no receipt no money in my Paypal Account Internet
Author: Transylvania, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: cashforbtc.net Internet

Dec 25 2016
esthers_collections Selling counterfeit La Mer lotions on ebay Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Los Angeles, California Specialty Stores: esthers_collections

Dec 24 2016
MISCHELL CARBAUGH, Kristen Herrick, Christie Doherty I was selling a Rolex watch on ebay. The buy who won the auction sent me a fraud Paypal item and scammed me to ship the watch. The scam paypal email said the item was paid and had paypal verified on it. I didn't realize they scammed me by creating this fake email until recently and now I know the scammer robbed me and committed fraud. Hagerstown Maryland Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Internet Fraud: MISCHELL CARBAUGH, Kristen Herrick, Christie Doherty Hagerstown, Maryland

Dec 24 2016
Tee for Cool Grandma Placed order 6 weeks ago through Paypal. No response. No tracking #. They are frauds. Want my money back. Oroville, California Internet Author: OROVILLE, California Clothing Stores: Tee for Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 22 2016
M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef villar-shop.com, www.tienda-zambrano66.com, M NIEVES CORREA MARCO, Zoe Albin, Albin-Gaast Fake Seller on Ebay never sent item I paid for Valldoreix Internet
Hasselblad camera lot Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef Internet