Your Search | ecmc
Approximately 62 Reports Found

Jun 18 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation On January 6, 2010 ECMC mailed me a letter informing me a change regarding my loan from Connecticut Student Loan Foundation, that my account has been transferred to ECMC for ongoing servicing. This Connecticut Student Loan was paid in full in 1996 . In March 2010 ECMC mailed me another letter explaining of a recent theft of my records and identity. Since 2010 ECMC have been using the federal government, U.S. Department of Education to collect a debt that i do not owe. The U.S. Department of Education Federal Offset Unit have been offseting my social security disability for 3.5 years. Also their are other agencies involved. This is fraud and i want to pursue a criminal and civil case against ECMC. Oakdale Minnesota Author: Durham, North Carolina Government Corruption: Educational Credit Management Corporation Oakdale, Minnesota

Jun 06 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation ,ECMC, ECMC SCAMMERS Tried to garnish my wages for a debt that was already fulfilled and without a court order New York Nationwide Author: Astoria, New York Loans: Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Premiere Credit of North America LLC Education Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) This company is trying to collect a student load debit that does not belong to me from 1986. Indianapolis Indiana Author: westland , Michigan Trade Schools: Premiere Credit of North America LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 15 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC Unfair, Deceptive Business Practices St. Paul Minnesota Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Educational Credit Management Corporation St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 18 2014
ecmc's collection company,ecmc lied and took my 5760 dollar refund anyways st paul Minnesota Author: bethany, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: ecmc st paul, Minnesota

Sep 27 2013
Ecmc Tom PeabodyPerformant Recovery Inc double billing for loan already being handled by SSA Federal offset Livermore California Author: Vancouver, Washington Collection Agencies: Ecmc Livermore, California

Aug 06 2013
ECMC Student Loan Internet Author: San francisco, California Con Artists: ECMC Select State/Province

Jul 21 2013
ECMC: Educational Credit Management Corporation; St.Paul,MN Richard Boyle, Deb Rude, Aaron ? ECMC treated me with disrespect and stole my federal income tax without my notice worth $2,149.00 and never help me to get out of debt but did everything to trick me into staying in debt. I asked for St. Paul, Minnesota
Author: Richmond, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC: Educational Credit Management Corporation; St. Paul, Minnesota

Apr 25 2013
ecmc predatory collection extortioners st. paul, Minnesota Author: clarksville, Tennessee Questionable Activities: ecmc st. paul, Minnesota

Apr 09 2013
Sallie Mae SLM Corporation, ECMC, Student Loan Marketing Association, SLM Financial Corporation, Student Assistance Corporation, Nellie Mae, Academic Management Services Corp Sallie Mae and US Department of Education Consolidation Loan Fraud Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Any City, North Carolina Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2013
ECMC Educational credit mngmt corp. Took My Taxes/Left Me and My Child without NOTHIN St.Paul, Missouri
Author: los angeles``, California Liars: ECMC St.Paul, Missouri

Feb 20 2013
ECMC EXMC Group ECMC gives fake hopes for Deferment and brings account into default, charging 18% to 25% collection fee from account balance. Application was never processed! Internet Author: , California Loans: ECMC Internet

Feb 15 2013
ECMC Educational Credit Management Co Harassment by phone about loans already in repayment with Sallie Mae St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Nov 29 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corp. Rude, underhanded,disrespectfuland threatening! St Paul, Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: ECMC St Paul, Minnesota

Nov 01 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation snt a garnishment letter to my job to garnish 15% of wages on a debt I don't owe. I never had a student loan, I verified the promissory not was not signed by me, never went to the school; rude when as ST PAUL, Minnesota Author: Magnolia, Texas Collection Agencies: ECMC ST PAUL, Minnesota

Sep 25 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation Evil Harrassment St Paul, Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: ECMC St Paul, Minnesota

Sep 24 2012
ECMC Citi Bank Garnishment for student loan, $5000.00 more than loan amt. Oakdale, Minnesota Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Care Education: ECMC Oakdale, Minnesota

Sep 20 2012
Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC I paid off my student loan in 1993 and 10 years later, they began harassing me and saying I hadn't paid it off and that I now owed oer $5000.00. I only borrowed $1100.00 to begin with. I only had on Oakdale, Minnesota Author: FLEMING ISLAND, Florida Collection Agencies: Educational Credit Management Corporation Oakdale, Minnesota

Sep 12 2012
ECMC Crudity, decern false info, blemish,distorted,appalling, unprofessional, disgard clients, wrongfully accuse, neglect of their files.fraudulent St Paul, Maine
Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Loans: ECMC St Paul, Maine

Aug 15 2012
ECMC The company garniheed my wage while I was making monthly payments and failed to give me receipt of my payments. ST. Paul, Minnesota Author: Cleveland, Ohio Collection Agencies: ECMC ST. Paul, Minnesota

Aug 06 2012
ecmc financial hardship, stress, suffering, confusion, deprived, fustration St. Paul, Minnesota Author: rockville, Maryland Accounting: ecmc St. Paul, Minnesota

May 16 2012
Educational Credit Management Corporation N/A ECMC, are robbing Senior Citizen's, such as myself. St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Trade Schools: Educational Credit Management Corporation St. Paul, Minnesota

May 08 2012
ECMC Don't Know What They Are Doing? St.Paul, Minnesota Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: ECMC St.Paul, Minnesota

May 05 2012
ECMC ECM Trying To Pay Off Debt, Still Charging Interest After Making Settlement With Them St.Paul, Minnesota Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: ECMC St.Paul, Minnesota

Apr 18 2012
ECMC Failure to process application caused my student loan default, need legal advice St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Noblesville, Indiana Loans: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota