ECMC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ecmc
There may be more specific results for "ecmc"
For more specific results for "ecmc"
Showing 1-25 of 76 Found Reports For more specific results for "ecmc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 05 2017
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation :LIED TO ABOUT GRANTS, THEY SAY THEY WERE LOANS Author: San Diego, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC CA

2, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

Jun 02 2017
Cox Consulting Solutions, LLC William C. Cox I have outstanding loans thru ECMC via Corinthian Colleges that was closed in 2015 due to AG of Califonia finding deceptive loans. This ECMC has recently stipend $9,000 this year from our taxes and now we have gotten a letter from this COX consulting Solutions LLC stating they are seeking wage garnishments in the remaining balance. Heald was the college I attended and they failed to provide what they promised and wanted to extend our loans back then. Winfield Illinois Author: Stockton, California Collection Agencies: Cox Consulting Solutions, LLC Winfield, Illinois

Apr 25 2017
ECMC & GC Services I call and the automated system tells me someone else has my loan Raeford NC Author: Raeford, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
ECMC fradulent fund collecting, ineffective resolution of problem, right hand does not know what left hand does St. Paul Minnesota Author: EDGERTON, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 10 2016
PRI Inc Recovery ECMC Law breaking company Minneapolis,MN Nationwide Author: Glendale , Arizona Colleges and Universities: PRI Inc Nationwide

7, Report #1205968

Feb 01 2015
KAPLAN UNIVERSITY, DAVENPORT, IOWA Kaplan admtting office used high pressure sales, and continued charging me after I'd left the school DAVENPORT Iowa PAT Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVERSITY DAVENPORT , Iowa

Jun 18 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation On January 6, 2010 ECMC mailed me a letter informing me a change regarding my loan from Connecticut Student Loan Foundation, that my account has been transferred to ECMC for ongoing servicing. This Connecticut Student Loan was paid in full in 1996 . In March 2010 ECMC mailed me another letter explaining of a recent theft of my records and identity. Since 2010 ECMC have been using the federal government, U.S. Department of Education to collect a debt that i do not owe. The U.S. Department of Education Federal Offset Unit have been offseting my social security disability for 3.5 years. Also their are other agencies involved. This is fraud and i want to pursue a criminal and civil case against ECMC. Oakdale Minnesota Author: Durham, North Carolina Government Corruption: Educational Credit Management Corporation Oakdale, Minnesota

Jun 06 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation ,ECMC, ECMC SCAMMERS Tried to garnish my wages for a debt that was already fulfilled and without a court order New York Nationwide No Rights Author: Astoria, New York Loans: Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Premiere Credit of North America LLC Education Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) This company is trying to collect a student load debit that does not belong to me from 1986. Indianapolis Indiana Author: westland , Michigan Trade Schools: Premiere Credit of North America LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 15 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC Unfair, Deceptive Business Practices St. Paul Minnesota Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Educational Credit Management Corporation St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 18 2014
ecmc's collection company,ecmc lied and took my 5760 dollar refund anyways st paul Minnesota Author: bethany, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: ecmc st paul, Minnesota

Sep 27 2013
Ecmc Tom PeabodyPerformant Recovery Inc double billing for loan already being handled by SSA Federal offset Livermore California Author: Vancouver, Washington Collection Agency's: Ecmc Livermore, California

Aug 06 2013
ECMC Student Loan Internet ECMC trouble as well Author: San francisco, California Con Artists: ECMC Select State/Province

Jul 21 2013
ECMC: Educational Credit Management Corporation; St.Paul,MN Richard Boyle, Deb Rude, Aaron ? ECMC treated me with disrespect and stole my federal income tax without my notice worth $2,149.00 and never help me to get out of debt but did everything to trick me into staying in debt. I asked for St. Paul, Minnesota
NVM Author: Richmond, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC: Educational Credit Management Corporation; St. Paul, Minnesota

Apr 25 2013
ecmc predatory collection extortioners st. paul, Minnesota Author: clarksville, Tennessee Questionable Activities: ecmc st. paul, Minnesota

Apr 09 2013
Sallie Mae SLM Corporation, ECMC, Student Loan Marketing Association, SLM Financial Corporation, Student Assistance Corporation, Nellie Mae, Academic Management Services Corp Sallie Mae and US Department of Education Consolidation Loan Fraud Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Any City, North Carolina Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2013
ECMC Educational credit mngmt corp. Took My Taxes/Left Me and My Child without NOTHIN St.Paul, Missouri
continue to your questions. Author: los angeles``, California Liars: ECMC St.Paul, Missouri

Feb 20 2013
ECMC EXMC Group ECMC gives fake hopes for Deferment and brings account into default, charging 18% to 25% collection fee from account balance. Application was never processed! Internet Author: , California Loans: ECMC Internet

Feb 15 2013
ECMC Educational Credit Management Co Harassment by phone about loans already in repayment with Sallie Mae St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Dec 12 2012
Triad Associates LLC Zonto LLC Illegal Abusive Threatening Debt Collection Tactics Riverside , California
Owner of company Author: OC, California Collection Agency's: Triad Associates LLC Riverside, California

Nov 29 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corp. Rude, underhanded,disrespectfuland threatening! St Paul, Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: ECMC St Paul, Minnesota

Nov 04 2012
CHASE AUTO FINANCE Violated Law Repossion Law of California Tampa, Florida
Jeanski, Author: Montclair, California Car Financing: CHASE AUTO FINANCE Tampa, Florida

Nov 01 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation snt a garnishment letter to my job to garnish 15% of wages on a debt I don't owe. I never had a student loan, I verified the promissory not was not signed by me, never went to the school; rude when as ST PAUL, Minnesota Author: Magnolia, Texas Collection Agency's: ECMC ST PAUL, Minnesota

Sep 25 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation Evil Harrassment St Paul, Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: ECMC St Paul, Minnesota