ECMC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ecmc
There may be more specific results for "ecmc"
For more specific results for "ecmc"
Showing 26-50 of 75 Found Reports For more specific results for "ecmc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2012
Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC I paid off my student loan in 1993 and 10 years later, they began harassing me and saying I hadn't paid it off and that I now owed oer $5000.00. I only borrowed $1100.00 to begin with. I only had on Oakdale, Minnesota Author: FLEMING ISLAND, Florida Collection Agency's: Educational Credit Management Corporation Oakdale, Minnesota

Sep 12 2012
ECMC Crudity, decern false info, blemish,distorted,appalling, unprofessional, disgard clients, wrongfully accuse, neglect of their files.fraudulent St Paul, Maine
Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Loans: ECMC St Paul, Maine

Aug 24 2012
AES American Education Services Fraudulent Billing Practices - can you say RICO? Harrisburg, Pennsylvania To the most recent commenter Author: , Missouri Private Schools: AES Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2012
ECMC The company garniheed my wage while I was making monthly payments and failed to give me receipt of my payments. ST. Paul, Minnesota Author: Cleveland, Ohio Collection Agency's: ECMC ST. Paul, Minnesota

Aug 06 2012
ecmc financial hardship, stress, suffering, confusion, deprived, fustration St. Paul, Minnesota Author: rockville, Maryland Accounting: ecmc St. Paul, Minnesota

Jul 09 2012
United States Secret Services Watch Out!!!! Just When You Thought That You Felt Safe: Watch Out!!!! Richmond, Virginia
Gone - good Author: Richmond, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: United States Secret Services Richmond, Virginia

May 16 2012
Educational Credit Management Corporation N/A ECMC, are robbing Senior Citizen's, such as myself. St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Trade Schools: Educational Credit Management Corporation St. Paul, Minnesota

May 08 2012
ECMC Don't Know What They Are Doing? St.Paul, Minnesota Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: ECMC St.Paul, Minnesota

May 05 2012
ECMC ECM Trying To Pay Off Debt, Still Charging Interest After Making Settlement With Them St.Paul, Minnesota Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: ECMC St.Paul, Minnesota

Apr 18 2012
ECMC Failure to process application caused my student loan default, need legal advice St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Noblesville, Indiana Loans: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Mar 12 2012
ECMC ECMC: Educational Credit Management Corporation; Lawton Business Schools and ECMC are taking Income Taxes for NO Services Rendered San Pablo, California Author: San Pablo, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC San Pablo, California

Mar 02 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation When I consolidated my loans they dubbled my principal. Internet Read the documents before you sign Author: Your City, Nationwide Loans: ECMC Internet

Mar 01 2012
Aviation Institute of Maintanence ECMC Solutions llc. xtortion, broken lives, and stupidy -- All paid for with your DEBT (Curtiousy of the NEW U.SS.A) Internet Author: wylie, Texas Casinos: Aviation Institute of Maintanence Internet

Feb 23 2012
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC - False negative claim on credit report, Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ECMC Internet

40, Report #812063

Feb 18 2012
Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC sent threatening letter stating I defaulted on student loan even though I paid it off completely 20 years ago Internet Here is what you need to do Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Colleges and Universities: Educational Credit Management Corporation Internet

Jan 22 2012
ecmc tax refund thrird party debit and passing or selling loan Internet, Minnesota Author: long beach, California Colleges and Universities: ecmc Internet, Minnesota

Oct 14 2011
ECMC Do Not do business with this company. St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Milton Freewater, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 02 2011
general revenue corporation ECMC student loans Tell lies, misinfoms, misleads, takes tax info by force, writes to your friends and neighbors about your debt, are rude to hell Indianapolis , Indiana Author: Irvine, California Colleges and Universities: general revenue corporation Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 11 2011
educational credit manegement co ecmc they took my money then put me in default oakdale Minnesota Author: tucson, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: educational credit manegement co oakdale, Minnesota

Sep 09 2011
ECMC Loan Repayment Counselors Legit Company, but Scam in their name!! Rancho Cordova, California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Loans: ECMC Loan Repayment Counselors Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 06 2011
ECMC Credit management Educational Credit management Doubled amount I owed them. I am not working and cannot pay them. St. Paul, Minnesota Virginia Author: Windsor, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC Credit management St. Paul, MN, Virginia

Jul 13 2011
ECMC Edfund supposedly federal loans, but really a collection agency Oakdale, Minnesota Author: Canton, Ohio Financial Services: ECMC Oakdale, Minnesota

Jul 02 2011
ECMC Took my tax returns San Jose, California
Social security? Author: San Jose, California Collection Agencies: ECMC San Jose, California

Jun 28 2011
ECMC has left me broke. Now wants to take even more money from me Renton, Washington It's soo easy Author: Renton, Washington Collection Agencies: ECMC Renton, Washington

Feb 28 2011
Educational Credit Management Corporation ECMC Stole my tax refund while I was already on a payment plan WTF........ Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Financial Services: Educational Credit Management Corporation Internet