ECONO LODGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: econo lodge
There may be more specific results for "econo lodge"
For more specific results for "econo lodge"
Showing 1-25 of 327 Found Reports For more specific results for "econo lodge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
The lodge at shadowlake Yes energy Management Yardi Energy Ripping off with High water bills Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Rental Supplies: The lodge at shadowlake Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Econo Pick Econo Deals Logo on jacket upside down, no refund or replacement I think China Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Econo Pick Internet

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Mar 07 2017
Fraternal Order of Police Georgia State Lodge solicited a donation over the phone Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Police: Fraternal Order of Police Georgia State Lodge Marietta, Georgia

Mar 04 2017
Timber Lodge RV Resort Eagan Minnesota Rv campground Eagan Minnesota Author: Lake arrowhead, California Campgrounds: Timber Lodge RV Resort Eagan Minnesota Eagan , Minnesota

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Jan 14 2017
Alexander's Lodge The new owner of the Alexander's Lodge is either a scam artist, or just blatantly unethical in her business dealings. Ashford Washington Author: Ashford, Washington Hotel: Alexander's Lodge Ashford, Washington

Jan 10 2017
Morino's Pizza Hakuba Morrino's Pizza Morrino lodge RUDE TERRIBLE COMPLETE A-HOLES IGNORANT hakuba Other Author: ILLINOIS, Illinois Pizza & Take Out: Morino's Pizza Hakuba hakuba, Other

Nov 30 2016
Econo Pick CAT CLOCK RIP OFF. I received a plastic piece of junk that I paid $45 for and it was broken. I asked for my money back and they refused. Wanted a picture sent to them, which I did. They then sent me another broken clock instead of my money. It is broken and junk again. I cannot get these [people to refund my money. Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Appliances: Econo Pick Internet

Nov 19 2016
Great Wolf Lodge Bed Bug Infested, Sexual Harassment, Kansas City Kansas Author: Kansas City, Kansas Work Place Bullies: Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 18 2016
thedealempire I ordered on October 12th and it went though the bank October 13th I haven't heard or receive anything from them. n/a na Author: Medicine Lodge, Kansas Weight Control: thedealempire Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Econo Movers Dan Coleman Stole Chck for services not recieved Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texarkana, Texas Moving Companies: Econo Movers Texarkana , Arkansas

Oct 25 2016
DESMOND GRENARDO CARICOM FUNDING GROUP INC.ECLIPSE FUNDING GROUP INC. IN MAY 2016 WHEN THE TWO GROUPS METS WITH MR. GRENDARDO, WHICH IS EXCELSIOR CHAPTER #1 AND BLAZING STAR LODGE WAS PROMISED A LOAN OF $770,00.00 TO REPAIR THEIR BUILDING AT 1255 BEDFORD AVENUE, BROOKLYN N.Y. 11216, THIS BUILDING IS PAID FOR IN FULL.  BROOKLYN, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Loan Brokers: DESMOND GRENARDO BROOKLYN, New York

Oct 20 2016
econo pick i i paid them$44 on 8/26/16 for the purchase, received broken item,emailed but getting the run around ZhuHaiShiGuangDong 519000 china Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: econo pick website Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Desert Lodge motel mesa arizona False information discrimination judgemental Mesa Arizona Desert Lodge mesa arizona Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Desert Lodge motel mesa arizona Mesa, Arizona

Sep 09 2016
Desert Lodge motel Made up stupid rules only for us to follow. Wouldn't let us have no company. Made us pay rent jacked up the rent. Jealous because we had a relationship jealous cuz we have friends. Discriminated us against having service dogs. Had other tenants plant drugs in our room and then call the cops and make false reports. Mean and rude. Mesa Arizona When you write... Author: Mesa, Arizona Rotten Neighbors: Desert Lodge motel Mesa, Arizona

Aug 20 2016
Tundra Lodge Wedding Reception Disaster Green Bay Wisconsin
Author: Peshtigo, Wisconsin Recreational Parks: Tundra Lodge Green Bay, Wisconsin

Jul 22 2016
California State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Annoying creeps. Sacramento ?? Internet Author: , California Police: California State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Internet

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

21, Report #1312060

Jun 18 2016
Elks Lodge #2121 Bingo Rules Not followed by the lodge Fremont California Author: 21510 bridge ct, California Unusual Rip-Off: Elks Lodge #2121 Fremont, California

Jun 01 2016
Terry and William Lodge Wing Depot Racist attack by owners Jacksonville Florida PSYCHIC??? Author: Jacksonville , Florida Restaurants: Terry and William Lodge Wing Depot Jacksonville , Florida

May 19 2016
Bayview Inn Morro Bay hotel, motel, lodge, inn, Morro Bay California Author: , California Motels: Bayview Inn Morro Bay Morro Bay, California

May 12 2016
Ashland Elks 944 Poker Club that do Charity fundraisers withheld money from senior charity to drive them away, constant harassment and discrimination against volunteers with disabilities, and lots emails used as an attack against members with constant insults by leaders to form a mob group to drive away paying members in Ashland Oregon Put to rest the Victoria Lane and Fred Hatfield issues Author: Ashland, Oregon Non-Profit Charities: Ashland Elks 944 Ashland, Oregon

May 07 2016
Slip Cover Shop Will not back their product even when it is proven the mistake is theirs! Woodside New York
Author: Deer Lodge, Tennessee Upholstery: Slip Cover Shop Woodside, New York