Your Search | ed from ejay tire in carbondale

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
citizens disability From Hopeful/disappointment waltham Massachusetts Author: camarillo, California Health Insurance: citizens disability waltham, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2016
READY CARS INC. READY CARS INC. in Fort Walton Beach, FL Overcharged, deceived, lied, traumatized, stressed Ft. Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: READY CARS INC. Ft. Walton Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Utherverse preventing recovery of funds Vancouver Internet Author: River Drive Park in Ontario, New York Websites: Utherverse Internet

Oct 01 2016
Hoverkicks Like in another complaint I saw, I have the Nova Americana shoes, and the right foot shoe will not work. I bought them 2 weeks ago, have worn them, but never turned them on while wearing them, All I did was show how they work to 3 friends. I did what the instructions said to do, and charged them correctly. Right shoe will NOT charge or work. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Hoverkicks Internet

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
Coronado Law Firm LLC Con artist, liar, Dishonest, takes advantage of people. Takes on cases he has no experience in! Sho Low , Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Coronado Law Firm LLC Sho Low , , Arizona

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 30 2016
G&R auto sales Romans used cars Company sold me and my wife a car in which engine was destroyed and heads were warrped and does not want to even give mechanic phone # San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio tx, Texas Auto Dealers: G&R auto sales San Antonio tx, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Lonnie Burges Burges Building Company Lonnie Burges General Contracting He is a cold hearted con man. Escorts this man far away from your property for he is looking for a way to take your money without finishing any work. Mineola Texas Author: Yantis, Texas Home Improvements: Lonnie Burges Mineola, Texas

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Vince Marold Vince Marold stole $2000 from me- Beware Craigslists Ads Tucson Arizona Author: Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Vince Marold Tucson, Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Core Advisory Group Andrea Levy Core Advisory Group Guaranteed they could Save my HOUSE from Foreclosure Sale!! California Author: Dania Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Core Advisory Group Internet

Sep 30 2016
USRealtyRecords I checked my bank balance and saw a debit for $19.95 from US RealtyRecords.com. Author: Northfield, Connecticut Realtors: USRealtyRecords Internet

Sep 30 2016
Coconut Creek Auto Mall Please stay away from this dealership. Learn from my example. Coconut Creek Florida Contact an attorney - sounds like fraud to me Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Coconut Creek Auto Mall Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 30 2016
ServPro Owner, Micah Waddell Several items were taken from my home that was being remediated Greenville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Antiques & Second-hand: ServPro Greenville, Alabama

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Omnisure Harnessing phone calls, told to remove from list. Promised refund, didn't get it. Explained mother's dementia still calling! Internet Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Omnisure Internet

Sep 30 2016
Regions Bank Scott Cronenberg Mary King Obtaining a mortgage from Regions Bank Rockledge, Florida Author: cocoa, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Regions Bank Rockledge,,

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA had has electronically and by phone deducted numerous payments from my bank last month and this month causing me numerous late charges. and embarassment. Nationwide Author: Campbell, Ohio Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Chris Berube, Tre Stage Berubian Theatre, Next Stage, Chris Berube Biggest scam for actors in LA, do not audition or participate in these shows Los Angeles California Author: California Theaters: Chris Berube, Tre Stage Los Angeles, California