ED BALES, FEDERAL PRISON BUREAU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ed bales, federal prison bureau
There may be more specific results for "ed bales, federal prison bureau"
For more specific results for "ed bales, federal prison bureau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Good source Former employee Megan Ann Shields has no credibility New york New york Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Good source Internet

Jul 22 2017
Vlamorous It was a free trail never said anything about being charged 97.83. Did not get it until almost two weeks after I ordered it. Haven't even been 14 days,never even used it. One person tried to give me 50 percent back then the other said they didn't have a refund fir Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vlamorous Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
EPRITCHARD LLC Retain a charge from business bank account. Federal Way Washington ,WA Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: EPRITCHARD LLC Federal Way,

Jul 21 2017
Altus financial group Altus Scammed Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alaska BBB Better Business Bureau: Altus financial group Internet

Jul 21 2017
Clair Keeps sending me two skin care products each month, and I have no idea how to contact them. Cleveland Ohio Author: Williamstown, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Clair Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
Scott Feldman Scott Feldman tile installer knows nothing about the work was recommended by plumber Jason Parish not any better. Installed tile to jump up over one next to it large lump of glue buckled border tile left a dirt mess Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scott Feldman Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
Polygroup summer waves pool Bought a 14 x 48 metal frame pool in June 2017 Nationwide
Author: Clayton, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Polygroup summer waves pool Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe I got the product on July 6 finally got in contact July 20 sent an email the day earlier no response. They told me the 14 day trial was over. They had already sent out the new products. They are very difficult to get ahold of. Yes they did offer 34percent Rip off Usa Internet Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Cvisdvance skin- lunaluxe Internet

Jul 20 2017
Allumiderm SCAM! 14 day trial is NOT a 14 day trial. Do not order, nothing is free. Costa Mesa California Author: OLD TOWN, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Jul 19 2017
Debt collection department United States of federal management They sent me an email saying I owed 1423.13 and I could resolve by paying 734.12 and that I have an arrest Warrent and what would happen after I went to jail and that they would start garnishing my wages Internet Author: raceland, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Debt collection department Internet

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
The Geeks Depot Ordered a product - Never got it and they never responded to emails for info. Chico, CA Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jul 18 2017
American Home Shield Waisted my time and money. They consistently provided a gum patch job. Instead of replacing my A/C they would rather continuously replace the same part the keeps going out month after month. They never would authorize to fix the problem causing the capacitor to coninously go out. Based out of Memphis, TN Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Master tool repair Meagan smith, Korie Matson. Internet Author: Homeland, California Better Business Bureau: Master tool repair Internet

Jul 18 2017
Beaute WrinkleReducer Ordered a sample online of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Creme for 3.95 and 4.95. Went on vacation and a memorial for my Mom in Montana. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redding, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute WrinkleReducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2017
Customer-1st Jennifer BourneWerr Service LLC Customer Service Evaluator/Mystery Shopper Fresno California Author: Jackson, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer-1st Fresno, California

Jul 18 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty product was offered as a free trial ,I would only have to pay for shipping and handling was billed for $38.95. Toronto Ontario Author: las vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroluxe Beauty Toronto Ontario, Other

Jul 17 2017
Whelan Security Tried to have me thrown in PRISON for THEIR mistake Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: Whelan Security Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York