Your Search | ed bales, federal prison bureau

Apr 29 2016
FC&A Publishing Sent Un-Ordered Items, then billed, threatened with further bills to include Late Fees Peachtree Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: FC&A Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
McFit Cremona McFit Cremona Truffatori palestra invivibile il 27 Aprile senza corrente senza display ed istruttore virtuale da più di un anno costano poco ma valvono niente Cremona InternetMcFit Cremona Cremona McFit Scammers gym unlivable April 27 without running without display and virtual instructor for more than a year are cheap but nothing valvono Cremona Internet Author: Cremona, Health Spas: McFit Internet

Apr 29 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We are speaking to our experience. Author: Illinois Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Value city Furniture sold me the 7 year insurance in 2013 and did not honor it in 2014. said that the handles for my sectional were not covered. my chaise is in a reclined position and will not go back up.  Fairview Hieghts Illinois Illinois Author: Granite city , Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: EPS Empire Parking Fairview Hieghts Illinois, Illinois

Apr 27 2016
Vivalux Lied about true fees associated with product. Never disclosed return policy . Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Vivalux Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

10, Report #1302024

Apr 27 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc. committed to customer satisfaction. Since 2003 Beyond Breakeven consistently delivered on that commitment therefore earning a Better Business Bureau, (BBB) A+ Accredited business rating. Additionally, the company has received a positive rating due to their commitment to the Ripoff Report Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Tampa, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Exteriors by Maria Maria RussoMaria LuttrellMaria Rosa Was hired by Maria to paint a TJS Plumming building. She refused to pay me so I took her to small claims court and won because she didn't show up. She owes me over 500.00. She is a fraud and a cheat. Never work for her or have work done by her. Her and her crew drink and do drugs on site. Very dangerous. Jamestown New York Author: Jamestown , New York Better Business Bureau: Exteriors by Maria Jamestown , New York

Apr 27 2016
Cloud Real Estate. Security Deposit killeen Texas Author: killeen, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Cloud Real Estate killeen,

Apr 25 2016
Kevin Cruz, Drivers Ed A total fraud, unprofessional and rude! Cursed me by phone Brea California Author: Mission Viejo, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kevin Cruz, Drivers Ed Brea, California

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Ed Rooney Real Estate Stole From Me Took a down payment on a property now won't return my calls Tempe Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Realtors: Ed Rooney Real Estate Tempe, Arizona

Apr 23 2016
Global Cash Card Worldwide ProcessingU.S. Bank Scammers. Do not follow federal regulations. They lie. Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: La Mesa, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Pentagon Federal Credit Union PenFed Fraud, Identity Theft, Forgery, Predatory Lending, Reporting False information to credit bureaus Alexandria Virginia Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Banks: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... » Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 22 2016
Paradise home improvement Dixie home crafter paradise home improvement Horrible worst company Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Paradise home improvement Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 22 2016
federalemployeeadvocacygroup They send targetted emails to federal employees. Huntsville Alabama Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Financial Services: federalemployeeadvocacygroup Huntsville, Alabama

Apr 22 2016
Synot Contracting Total Home Remedies; Montgomery Morris Painting, Christopher Stephen Morris ***-***-**** aka Chris Morris; Stephen Morris Mugshot.com ID 98672081, Tony Goff ***-***-****, LIC#151724, MLSP, Marketing Sales Dynamics, Wash Away Roof Cleaning, Felon on probation STOLE $7,000 from my in-laws Orlando Florida Synot and Chris Morris/Tony Goff Author: Orlando , Florida Better Business Bureau: Synot Contracting Orlandi, Florida

Apr 22 2016
AJC Renovations Angelo Romano Be caraful...get references....does a quick job but half-**ed and botched Staten Island New York False information and claims Author: Staten Island, New York Builders & Contractors: AJC Renovations Staten Island, New York

Apr 22 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
They have done the same to me Author: Aurora, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vagas , Nevada

Apr 21 2016
secures Prison call solutions On the day I open my account, I called back less then an hour to cancel because the person came walking in the door after I opened it. They took my information down and told me to hold on . when the repersenator came back on the phone and I began to question her about closing the account she hung the phone up on me. I preceeded to call back from my house and a few times and she would not answer. I call back on my cell phone and she answered. When I question her why she didn't pick up when I called her on my home phone she hung up again in my ear. Huston Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: secures Nationwide