Your Search | ed graham at graham's remodeling

Dec 09 2016
Adam Parcelli Pacific Bulldogs Avoid business with him at all costs! Reseda, California Internet
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Liars: Adam Parcelli Internet

Dec 09 2016
Focus Nutra Free Sample was not free at all! Internet Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 08 2016
justxhookup.com Averagepeopledate.comAverage People Date SCAM!! This company goes under the guise of a FREE personal verification service but reroutes to a dating site at $40 a month. SCAM!! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: justxhookup.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Daniels Transport Service Gilbert W. Daniels Worst Auto Transport Trucking Company EVER! Avoid at all cost! Woodsville New Hamshire Author: Ruskin, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Daniels Transport Service Nationwide

8, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

9, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

10, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

11, Report #1341988

Dec 07 2016
Jason Nolet Claims to be Human Resources Manager of IDT Corporation Fake Job Offer City not listed Internet
Author: Millersville, Maryland Work at Home Business: Jason Nolet Internet

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

HolidayFury Fake sweaters sold at high price Internet
Author: Sandy, Oregon Clothing Stores: HolidayFury Internet

Dec 06 2016
mark allen whittington mark allen,archie custom woodworkingdesigners remodeling,Designers Remodeling Untruthful, misleading, disrespectful, bully, untimely, threatening. prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT, Arizona Home Improvements: mark allen whittington prescott, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
AT&T / DISH Monthly bills change and get higher , poor internet service (not as promised or advertised,) VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE marietta,ga. Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T / DISH Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 06 2016
AT&T Loyal customer Nationwide Author: Endicott , New York Internet: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge THis PHONE Is OUT OF ORDER! Lewisville, TX 75067 Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge Lewisville, TX 75067, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Criminal Experience at Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom Gunn. Hwy Tampa, Florida