Your Search | ed graham at graham's remodeling

Jan 15 2017
Convergys Work-At-Home Worst Company Ever! They LIE! Ohio Internet, work-at-home Author: work-at-home, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Convergys Internet

Jan 14 2017
Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd.Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com Guy Babcock and his wife Shu Guang Shen Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com do not pay their bills Oxford Other
Author: London, Other Ice Cream Shops: Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Oxford , Other

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Bright horizons at Giralda farms Not a daycare to leave your children at unprofessional teachers Madison New Jersey Author: Caldwell , New Jersey Preschools: Bright horizons at Giralda farms Madison, New Jersey

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
Holiday Fury. Wegofirst.com Bah Humbug. No Christmas sweater at least not on time Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury. Wegofirst.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Spencers TV & Appliances RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances RECOMMENDED | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Homebasework.net Scam site Internet Author: Bridgeton, North Carolina Work at Home Business: Homebasework.net Internet

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
SpaceCoast AV Communications SpaceCoast AV, Audio Visual Installers, Contractors, AV Integrators, Home Remodeling Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Stereos: SpaceCoast AV Communications Melbourne, Florida

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Gearrup Gearrup.com Products don't work at all, no refund for faulty products. 2920 Major Mackenzie Dr E., ON, CA Canada Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Gearrup Internet

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington You are correct we didn't buy an engine - and thank goodness we didn't after researching you Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 11 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC High Class Universe no puppy banks - No presents for the grandkids at Christmas AL Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Sarraf Well, I order a 14k 1.5mm chain at $221,instead received a 14k 1mm chain at $130. Los Angeles California Author: Prescott, Arizona Sales People: Sarraf Los Angeles, California

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Company name Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 11 2017
David lutz attorney at law No game plan & confused Berkley Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David lutz attorney at law Berkley, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Carnival Cruise Line long lines to get on board, rip off for drinks, internet usage, phone, boring at dinner table, bad food, Going out on a limb Author: NY, New York Travel Services: Carnival Cruise Line