EDDIE GONSALVES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: eddie gonsalves
There may be more specific results for "eddie gonsalves"
For more specific results for "eddie gonsalves"
Showing 1-25 of 756 Found Reports For more specific results for "eddie gonsalves"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 01 2017
Maitin Security and Fire Eddie Maitin Court Case Pending Baytown Texas Author: Katy, Texas Cameras & Video: Maitin Security and Fire Baytown, Texas

Jul 22 2017

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Shiftgig Sean Casey, Jeff Pieta and Eddie Lou The Employment Agency to go to ever! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: Shiftgig Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2017
MiniVacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Mini Vacations Inc Aka Global Getaways Aka Grand Getaways Stopped communicating; cannot get information on trips paid for. Employees no longer with company Tampa Florida Global Vacations Too Good to Be True Author: brecksville, Ohio Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 07 2017
E2 Services Eddie Dillard I left my Amphicar with eddie Dillard on Sunday, March 18, 2017 to repair brakes. We arranged that it would be finished by the beginning of May. Mr. Dillard convinced me that I should put in dual brakes, rather than a single braking system which I agreed to do. He found many other issues wrong with my Amphicar. I drove from New Jersey to Florida to pick up my Amphicar on Sunday, May 7. The Amphicar was not ready to bring back to NJ. On Thursday, May 11 at 7:15 pm he brought the Amphicar without an itemized receipt of work completed. Mr Dillard informed me he would e mail me the itemized receipt the next day. Almost a month later I still have no receipt. My Amphicar was NOT returned in the condition that it was left with him.  Winter Park Florida
Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: E2 Services

May 01 2017
Eddie Robinson III Affordable Funeral Home Eddie Robinson III is a CROOK! Grenada Mississippi Author: Clarksdale , Mississippi Funeral Services: Eddie Robinson III Grenada, Mississippi

Apr 12 2017
Discounted wheel warehouse Eddie,Sarah BEWARE OF PURCHASING FROM DISCOUNTED WHEEL WAREHOUSE fullerton California Author: Hayward, Wisconsin Auto Parts: Discounted wheel warehouse fullerton , California

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Extreme Auto Deals , LLC Eddie Robinson Ripped off innocent people on multiple vehicles. Sold cars that couldn't s pass inspection. Drunk employees on the car lot. Ignored my pleas for help after my car broke down days after purchase. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Auto Dealers: Extreme Auto Deals , LLC San Antonio , Texas

Mar 07 2017
Eddie (ray) Smith Genisis Contraction, Home Solutions Be Warned Moulton Alabama Author: Hazel Green, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Eddie (ray) Smith Moulton, Alabama

Mar 01 2017
Snappy Electric Lie about code to get more money out of me. Marietta Georgia Why not talk about electrical code? Author: Marietta, Georgia Electrical Services: Snappy Electric Marietta, Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 05 2017
Comenity Bank Blood sucking bank Columbus Internet, OH
Never said it was Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Comenity Bank Internet

Jan 31 2017
Heisley Tire & Brake Inc. ripped off and scammed Mentor Ohio HEISLEY TIRE & BRAKE INC. Author: mentor, oh Auto Mechanics: Heisley Tire & Brake Inc. Mentor, Ohio

Jan 25 2017
GCA Services/Kean University Corp manager (Chad Johnson) my manger (Jared DiResi) My supervisor (Eddie Grullon) Wrongful termination- breast cancer employee Union New Jersey Author: linden, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: GCA Services/Kean University Union, New Jersey

Jan 10 2017
Ziphub stealing from advertisers. They give no $ to charities as promised. Stole money. Eddie Garcia is a shady character . Many Lies las vegas Nevada Author: battle ground, Washington Advertising Agencies: Ziphub las vegas, Nevada

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Home Solutions, Genesis Construction, A-1 Construction, (Eddie Smith) Quality Construction, all of Moulton, AL. Scammer. Unlicensed, non-bonded, and uninsured contractor BBB rating of F on 9/27/16 Moulton Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Home Improvements: Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Moulton, Alabama

Oct 01 2016
Belony Jerry Junior , Eddie , Sam Picks up Laptops for repair but ruins them and tries to charge you double the value of the laptop 1060 NW 31st st Miami Florida Internet
Author: Homestead, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Belony Jerry Internet

Sep 29 2016
iNourish/VitaNourish Water Eddie VoloshinNeville ChristianKristina Rosella Scammed out of almost $100,000 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: iNourish/VitaNourish Water Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
FAKE RIP OFF REPORT Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 08 2016
Full Throttle, Arthur & Adriana husband and wife. Travis Benson Deceptive boat sales and covering up knowingly of damages to scam and rip off consumers. Woodstock Georgia Reply to Edie's report Author: Woodstock, Georgia Boat Brokers: Full Throttle Woodstock, Georgia

Aug 13 2016
Home solutions. Eddie Smith / build zoom I looked on build zoom to find a license contractor to build a patio and sun room for our 25 anniversary . unfortunately I chose someone off build zoom.. wrong..he never has a contractor license but build zoom listed him as Haven one.. Moulton.al Nationwide/ alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Appliances: Home solutions. Eddie Smith Nationwide