telling

Your Search | edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital

Aug 29 2014
Newton Veterinary Hospital May be more interested in selling uneccessary procedures than treating family pets newton New Jersey Author: dingmans ferry, Pennsylvania Veterinarian Services: Newton Veterinary Hospital newton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Spencer's bazaar Rip off inc. Dover Delaware Author: Dover, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Spencer's bazaar Dover, Delaware

4, Report #1172075

Aug 25 2014
Merchants Credit Guide Unauthorized attempts to collect on debt from hospital Chicago Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Guide Chicago, Illinois

5, Report #1171952

Aug 24 2014
YORK CENTRAL HOSPITAL MACKENZIE RICHMON DHILL HOSPITAL BAD,HORRIBLE,DISGUSTING,RUDE,TERRIBLE,WORST, THE WORST,USELESS,AVOID RICHMOND HILL Ontario
Author: RICHMOND HILL, Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: YORK CENTRAL HOSPITAL RICHMOND HILL, Ontario

Aug 20 2014
HSBC LIFE INSURANCE DIVISION LIFE INSURANCE CANCELLED WHILE HUSBAND WAS IN HOSPITAL IN CRITICAL CONDITION Nationwide Author: DIAMOND SPRINGS, California Insurance Companies: HSBC LIFE INSURANCE DIVISION Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Stateline Hillcrest Small Animal Hospital Dr. Curtis Girouard Veterinarian practicing unethically and illegally Danville Illinois Author: Danville, Illinois Veterinarian Services: Stateline Hillcrest Small Animal Hospital Danville, Illinois

Aug 18 2014
Merchants Credit Association S******* everyone over! redmond Washington Author: Washington Hospital Emergency Rooms: Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Association redmond, Washington

Aug 18 2014
Medical Compensation Department No Names, very heavy accents. I receive 2-4 phone calls a day. They state they are with the Medical Compensation Department of Florida. We were notified that you recently had a vaginal mesh surgery or bladder surgery and we need information about your hospital stay and other information. They just say Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Medical Compensation Department Florida

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 11 2014
THE NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL -WEILL CORNELL MEDICAL COLLEGE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, INTENTIONAL TORT, NEGLIGENCE, UNFAIR PRACTICE, MENTAL ANGUISH, POOR PATIENT CARE, INSURANCES FRAUD, BAD TRETMENT, CIVIL AND PENAL CONSPIRACY WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORP., AND HIS ACCOMPLICES IN POISONING WITH CARBON MONOXIDE AND TOXIC GASES, DISCRIMINATION ! New York New York Author: New York, New York Hospital Emergency Rooms: THE NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL -WEILL CORNELL MEDICAL COLLEGE New York, New York

Aug 11 2014
DOCTORS HOSPITAL OF AUGUSTA, LLC HCAHOSPITAL CORPORATION OF AMERICA Pediatrician, nurses, BAR attorneys, administrative staff steal property to secure Medicaid reimbursements Augusta Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Hospitals: Civil Rights Violators: DOCTORS HOSPITAL OF AUGUSTA, LLC Augusta, Georgia

Aug 11 2014
Wuesthoff Health System Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge; Wuesthoff Medical Center Melbourne Horrible Hospital - Unkempt and Dirty - Very Old Infrastructure Rockledge Florida Author: Rockledge, Florida Healthcare Centers: Wuesthoff Health System Rockledge, Florida

Aug 09 2014
ACS INCORP/ To many to list before the case if filed,As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days, after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. Nationwide Author: dover plains, New York Cash Services: ACS INCORP Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Animal Kingdom Pet Hospital Dr.Sara Kessler or Sara Kessler Absolute worst Veterinarian Clinic i have ever experienced & I have been to many! BEWARE!! League City Texas Author: Glaveston, Texas Veterinarians: Animal Kingdom Pet Hospital League City, Texas

Aug 04 2014
Shepherdsvonsauer.com I paid in full for a German Shepherd. The next thing I knew I was getting a phone call from Joey who had taken the puppy to the emergency hospital and told them the puppy had Parvovirus and told me if I wanted it treated I would have to pay for it. His website clearly states you wii get a puppy with a clean bill of health. When I told him that he said he would just take it home and it would be in God's hands. The vet told me the puppy was very sick. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Abuse: Shepherdsvonsauer.com Internet

Aug 03 2014
United Cash Loans Jonathan Richards, Bob Grifine, Nancy Gray, David White, George Anderson, Jomathan Richards claimed to be the CEO I paid him $3460.00 for a loan of $10,000 for my Daugther that is in Hospital. Jamacia. and Miama FL Jamacia Author: Littleton , Colorado Bait-and-Switch: United Cash Loans Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital Dr. Susan Kelleher, Dr. Santiago Diaz Dr. Susan Kelleher performed surgery on our little rabbit and then left her to die with no pain medication. Deerfield Beach Florida
Author: davie, Florida Veterinarians: Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2014
St. Anthony's Hospital Starsky Bomer Filing Bankrupcy, and will not pay vendors, hired our guard company and said will not pay Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: St. Anthony's Hospital Houston, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas

Jul 29 2014
VCA Animal Hospitals Specifically the VCA Animal Hospital on E Alameda in Denver, Colorado Nearly $1200 for the same procedure 3 TIMES! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Services: VCA Animal Hospitals Denver, Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City Mt. Sinai is not the prestigious hospital it once was. New York, New York Author: NYC, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City N.Y., My, Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice and In-House Euthanasia, Lutz, Florida - Negative Review Lutz Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Animal Services: Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love, Lutz, Florida Lutz, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 21 2014
umc hospital David torres to busy flirting with hes female coworkers to get my information was suppose to help me translate since i only speak spanish but he himself coudent speak spanish was super frustrated and ended up walking out of there er tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: umc hospital Arizona