Your Search | edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 23 2016
Garden state veterinary services vet DR Justine Murray held my cat against my will iselin New Jersey Author: Iselin, Alabama Veterinarian Services: Garden state veterinary services iselin, New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
WellStar North Fulton Hospital Overcharge Roswell Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Hospitals: WellStar North Fulton Hospital Roswell, Georgia

Sep 19 2016
Allegheny General Hospital AGH NEVER LEAVE YOUR LOVED ONES SIDE Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Hospitals: Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 17 2016
apria apria healthcare simmentee dowd use our bipap or you will be back in the hospital riverhead New York
Author: centereach, New York Home HealthCare: apria riverhead, New York

Sep 03 2016
Elite Singles Dating Site Elite Singles Won't stop renewing & charge me EliteSingles LLC 874 Walker Rd. Ste C Dover, Delaware Internet Author: Ocean City, New Jersey Dating Services: Elite Singles Dating Site Internet

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Collier B King, Memorial Health Hospital Savannah GA Moved out in the middle of the night half way into a year lease leaving extensive damage Georgia Author: Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Dr. Collier B King, Memorial Health Hospital Savannah GA Savannah, Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Lake Pointe Medical Center Care at local hospital Rowlett Texas Author: Garland, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Lake Pointe Medical Center Rowlett, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 22 2016
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 13 2016
Federal Filing Services Made website look like state filing site. Dover Nationwide Author: Warrenville, Illinois Legal Services: Federal Filing Services Dover, Delaware

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 09 2016
Aflac Aflac Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Columbas Nationwide Resolved Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Aflac Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Rainbow Vetenerinary Hospital Dr. Metzger Arrogant, overcharging, malpracticing, over-medicating Burbank California
Author: Burbank, California Veterinarians: Rainbow Vetenerinary Hospital Burbank, California

16, Report #1320237

Aug 02 2016
GWINNETT EMERGENCY SPECIATISTS GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER mymedicalme.com Billing for service not provided Lawrenceville Georgia Author: BUFORD, Georgia Hospital Emergency Rooms: GWINNETT EMERGENCY SPECIATISTS Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
The Monkey Farm, Vicki Conley Vicki Conley After earning my degree in veterinary medicine and coming to a crossroads in my life, I needed a change and wanted to seek out a purpose, gain experience with exotics in a clinic setting while volunteering for a good cause. Playa del Coco Other- Costa Rica Author: Lexington, South Carolina Tourist Attractions: The Monkey Farm, Vicki Conley Playa del Coco, Other

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 23 2016
Dr.Marquand Jerk lied denied hospital aftercare I fired him he claimed to have discharge me after I fired him mcadenville North Carolina Author: Bessemer, North Carolina Doctors: Dr.Marquand mcadenville, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Flagstar bank flagstar bank FSB 5151 Coporate DR. Troy MI 480898-2639 1-800-968-7700.  Author: Kodak, Tennessee Banks: Flagstar bank Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
MOREHEAD memorial hospital The PA was terrible Terrible horrible hospital care Eden North Carolina Author: Ruffin , North Carolina Hospital Emergency Rooms: MOREHEAD memorial hospital Eden , North Carolina

Jul 19 2016
Schlee and Stillman Law Office Illigally trying to collect on a debt not owed by me West Bloomfield mi Author: Austin, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Schlee and Stillman Law Office West Bloomfield,

Jul 18 2016
NORWALK HOSPITAL NEGLECT, ABUSE AND DISCRIMINATION AT THE NORWALK HOSPITAL NORWALK Connecticut Author: NORWALK, Connecticut Hospitals: NORWALK HOSPITAL NORWALK, Connecticut

Jul 17 2016
Dublin Dental University Hospital Unprofessional Dental Care, Unhelpful Dental Staff, Bad Dental School Dublin Ireland Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Dublin Dental University Hospital Dublin, Ireland