Your Search | edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Palm Beach Veterinary Specialists A. Tara Ambgury,DVMLeanne Albin,DVM Misdiagnosed and abuse West Palm Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Animal Services: Palm Beach Veterinary Specialists West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Moe Bracken DVM Emergency Animal Medical Hospital Killed my Precious Pet Piggy Wilbur in the most horrible way imaginable St. George Utah
Author: beaver dam, Arizona Veterinarians: Moe Bracken DVM St. George, Utah

Sep 30 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services they seem to be only intere doing services with exoberant charges for pet owners and using fear tactics for death of y fort myers florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Florida

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital out rageous bill orlando Florida Author: Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Parkland Hospital Deceitful billing practices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Parkland Hospital Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2015
VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital malpractice, incompetent. slaughter, butchers, professional jerks Hilliard Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital Hilliard, OH

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 20 2015
Cobleskill Veterinary Clinic Dr. Baldwin, Dr. Durie, Dr. Montario andDr. Pocchairi Committed malpractice and was incompetent in treating/diagnosing my dog and as a result she died. Cobleskill New York Author: Duanesburg, New York Animal Services: Cobleskill Veterinary Clinic Cobleskill, New York

Sep 18 2015
Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Allen Lynn Anderson,M.D and Shannon Cross,RN,LVAD Hospital Care Temple Texas Author: LEANDER, Texas Hospitals: Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Temple , Texas

Sep 13 2015
Dover federal credit union Joint accounts Dover Delaware Author: Dover, Delaware Internet Fraud: Dover federal credit union Dover, Delaware

Sep 11 2015
1-800 flowers Jim McCann Destroyed my wedding! Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Florists: 1-800 flowers Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Nace Appliance Repair Unprofessional – Nace Appliance Repair Dover Pennsylvania Author: New Cumberland , Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Nace Appliance Repair Dover, Pennsylvania

Sep 08 2015
Grady Health System Grady Grady Memorial hospital Botched Bodylift, botched tummy tuck, botched plastic surgery Atlanta Georgia
Author: Loganville, Georgia Hospitals: Grady Health System Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 08 2015
Ridglea West Animal Hospital Dr. Craig Verwers The Vet Killed my Snake and offferd no help when he was dying Forth Worth Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas Veterinarians: Ridglea West Animal Hospital Forth Worth, Texas

Sep 07 2015
St. Alphonsus hospital Boise St. Als , st. Alphonsus medical hospital Boise Idaho Author: Boise , Idaho Doctors: St. Alphonsus hospital Boise Boise, Idaho

Sep 07 2015
Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center - Honolulu Dr. Coleman & Staff MONEY MOTIVATED! BEWARE FOR YOUR DOG! LIED TO US! BROKE THEIR WORD! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Mililani, Hawaii Animal Services: Veterinary Emergency + Referral Center - Honolulu Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 06 2015
Author: THONOTOSASSA, Florida Auto Repair Service: BILL'S TRANSMISSIONS DOVER, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Burnaby General Hospital IPU, In-Patient Psychiatry Unit, Burnaby Hospital sexual harassment, abuse, psychiatrist, psychiatry, abuse of power, doctor, physician Burnaby BC Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Doctors: Burnaby General Hospital Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 02 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services SVS Let a dog die Fort myers Florida Not factual accounts of SVS Author: Florida, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Fort myers, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas
23, Report #1251931

Aug 31 2015
GreenSmoke E-Vapor Deceptive Dover Delaware Author: Glenolden, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: GreenSmoke E-Vapor Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency room Worst emergency room staff doctor and nurses forgot their oaths they took Royal oak Michigan Sure.... Author: Royal oak, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: William Beaumont hospital royal oak emergency roo Royal oak, Michigan

Aug 28 2015
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Blue Card program, Blue Cross Idaho - Collusion between Blue Cross Idaho and St. Luke's Hospital to allow full rates charged to out-of-state policy holders. NO contract discounts given to patients Specifically Blue Cross Idaho & ,St. Luke's McCall Nationwide Author: Encinitas, California Health Insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Nationwide