EDGEFIELD VETERINARY HOSPITAL, DOVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital
There may be more specific results for "edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital"
For more specific results for "edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Scripps Hospital San Diego i have paid my bills, for which i have copies of cleared checks. they still refuse to acknowledge that the payments have been recieved and have sent me to collections San Diego California Author: escondido, California Hospitals: Scripps Hospital San Diego San Diego, California

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Apr 24 2017
Gfemonkey.com False Advertising DOVER New Hampshire Author: DOVER, New Hampshire Strippers & Dancers: Gfemonkey.com DOVER, New Hampshire

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 18 2017
Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Didn't order product and told they were priocessing my refund but still not done after two months St. George Internet Author: Dover , Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Internet

Apr 14 2017
Riverview Hospital Riverview Hospital in Detroit Michigan Poor communication doesn't take care of patients Detroit Michigan FYI Author: Some place, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Riverview Hospital Detroit , Michigan

8, Report #1361998

Apr 14 2017
Becker Animal Hospital Cremated beloved pet and didn't get all of him back! San Antonio, TX ‎ Tx Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Services: Becker Animal Hospital San Antonio, TX ‎,

Apr 13 2017
Palm Beach Gardens Hospital billing and charges are very high and not disclosed at the time of service.  Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Florida Hospitals: Palm Beach Gardens Hospital Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Hospital Gift Shop Healthy Commerce Inc. Website creates false impression of location and association with hospital Solana Beach California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Gift Shops: Hospital Gift Shop Solana Beach, California

Apr 09 2017
Central Subscription Ripped me off when husband was in hospital Ramsey Minnesota Author: Beaverton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Central Subscription Ramsey, Minnesota

Mar 25 2017
Banfield Pet Hospital Dr. Nicoline Lee Poor Diagnosis and Treatment San Mateo California Author: Redwood City, California Animal Services: Banfield Pet Hospital San Mateo, California

Mar 25 2017
Banfield pet hospital, Andrea Dangerously incompetent employee Hawthorne California Author: Hawthorne, California Animal Services: Banfield pet hospital, Andrea Hawthorne, California

Mar 23 2017
E. G. Contracting Co Eric Grenier Worst veterinary hospital builder and contractor. Unethical, lack of skills, fraudulent and does not paysubcontarctors Fort Myers Florida
Anzer Animal Hospital Author: Wellington, Florida Home Improvements: E. G. Contracting Co Fort Myers,

Mar 18 2017
The Montrose Veterinary Clinic Montrose Vet Clinic, Montrose Veterinarian, Valerie McDaniel, Montrose Vet Montrose Vet Clinic Valerie McDaniel ARRESTED for trying to hire hitman to kill ex (WOULD YOU TRUST THEM WITH YOUR PET?) Houston Texas
Relevance? Author: Houston, Texas Veterinarian Services: The Montrose Veterinary Clinic Houston, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 04 2017
Temecula Valley Hospital ER/ Stephanie Schroeder RN ER Nurse RN nurse very rude, and neglect her pt. and doesn't know policy about privacy issue needs inservice Temecula California Pain... Author: Murrieta, California Employees: Temecula Valley Hospital ER temecula, California

Mar 03 2017
Stony Brook Hospital WORSE THAN JAIL --- Beyond your worst nightmare Stony Brook New York A little more information + What to do instead Author: Southold , New York Mental Institutions: Stony Brook Hospital Stony Brook, New York

Mar 01 2017
Banfield Pet Hospital Incompetent dentist Brick NJ Author: Lakehurst, New Jersey Animal Services: Banfield vet hospital Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Franciscan St. Margaret Health / St. Margaret Hospital Lack Of Prevention of Patient /Hospital Acquired Disease (MRSA) Dyer Indiana Author: Blue Island, Illinois Hospitals: Franciscan St.Margaret Health Dyer, Indiana

Feb 26 2017
Pamper casino Erick j. This company is fraud they claim no gameplay if completing bonus.  Internet Author: dover, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: Pamper casino Internet