Your Search | edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital

Aug 04 2014
Shepherdsvonsauer.com I paid in full for a German Shepherd. The next thing I knew I was getting a phone call from Joey who had taken the puppy to the emergency hospital and told them the puppy had Parvovirus and told me if I wanted it treated I would have to pay for it. His website clearly states you wii get a puppy with a clean bill of health. When I told him that he said he would just take it home and it would be in God's hands. The vet told me the puppy was very sick. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Abuse: Shepherdsvonsauer.com Internet

Aug 03 2014
United Cash Loans Jonathan Richards, Bob Grifine, Nancy Gray, David White, George Anderson, Jomathan Richards claimed to be the CEO I paid him $3460.00 for a loan of $10,000 for my Daugther that is in Hospital. Jamacia. and Miama FL Jamacia Author: Littleton , Colorado Bait-and-Switch: United Cash Loans Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital Dr. Susan Kelleher, Dr. Santiago Diaz Dr. Susan Kelleher performed surgery on our little rabbit and then left her to die with no pain medication. Deerfield Beach Florida
Author: davie, Florida Veterinarians: Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2014
St. Anthony's Hospital Starsky Bomer Filing Bankrupcy, and will not pay vendors, hired our guard company and said will not pay Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: St. Anthony's Hospital Houston, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas

Jul 29 2014
VCA Animal Hospitals Specifically the VCA Animal Hospital on E Alameda in Denver, Colorado Nearly $1200 for the same procedure 3 TIMES! Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Services: VCA Animal Hospitals Denver, Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City Mt. Sinai is not the prestigious hospital it once was. New York, New York Author: NYC, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City N.Y., My, Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice and In-House Euthanasia, Lutz, Florida - Negative Review Lutz Florida Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Animal Services: Dr. Dani McVety / Lap of Love, Lutz, Florida Lutz, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 21 2014
umc hospital David torres to busy flirting with hes female coworkers to get my information was suppose to help me translate since i only speak spanish but he himself coudent speak spanish was super frustrated and ended up walking out of there er tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: umc hospital Arizona

Jul 21 2014
East Ridge Animal Hospital Incompassionate, rude Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Veterinarian Services: East Ridge Animal Hospital Rochester, New York

Jul 20 2014
HORNES WRECKER SERVICE IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC‏ They stole my wife's purse. My wife and I were in a bad vehicle accident and we were both incapacitated and taken to the hospital. I was never able to locate my wife's purse late. My wife had her Ipad in her purse. I was able to geo-locate it using the GPS tracker application that we had installed on it. I geo-located her Ipad which was in her purse to Hornes Wrecker Service address in Fayettevile after I went to the location to retrieve our belongins and did not find her purse in the truck. Their address was the last known location of her Ipad and I geo-located it there AFTER THE INSURANCE COMPANY HAD MOVED OUR TRUCK which proves that they took her purse out of our vehicle and kept it. Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Cameron, North Carolina Auto Towing: HORNES WRECKER SERVICE IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC‏ Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jul 16 2014
Paws & Claws Animal Hospital This guy's running the biggest scam EVER Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Veterinarians: Paws & Claws Animal Hospital Plano, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Mather Hospital Hospitals duty to report confirmed elder abuse, a lifesaver Port Jefferson New York Author: Selden, New York Hospitals: Mather Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 08 2014
Dale Animal Hospital John Diggs Dead Dog with High Bill Daleville Alabama Author: Enterprise, Alabama Animal Services: Dale Animal Hospital Daleville, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Froedtert Hospital Medical College of Wisconsin The kitchen/ food service manager fire you when you do a good job working in the kitchen Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Racists: Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
Lauderdale Veterinary Service LVS Horrible, misleading and possibly only interested in Money over the well being of my pet. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Veterinarian Services: Lauderdale Veterinary Service Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 06 2014
Primere Electrical Staffing Doyle Electric Doyle electric hires convicts to work on state,govenment and hospital sites Tampa Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Primere Electrical Staffing Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Florida Hospital Employee Discount Program Florida Hospital Employee Discount Program Big SCAM!!! orlando Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida Hospital Employee Discount Program Internet

Jul 04 2014
Lauderdale veterinary specialists Randi Gold,Allison Cannon and Dr Ira Zaslow LVS practices racism/discrimanation/favortism etc fort lauderdale Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Employees: Lauderdale veterinary specialists fort lauderdale, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Saint Joseph Medical Center, Reading Hospital, Berks Community Health Center & Suny Down State Medical Center Conspiracy to deprive Medical Care and Possibly Murder under the Direction of the FBI Reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Saint Joseph Medical Center Reading , Pennsylvania

Jul 03 2014
Mather Hospital Mather Hospital Port Jefferson New York Author: Selden, New York Hospitals: Mather Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Jul 01 2014
Banfield Pet Hospital @ Pet Smart Veterinary Care Sold Like A Horrible Used Car Salesman Sells Cars Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Veterinarian Services: Banfield Pet Hospital Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania