EDGEFIELD VETERINARY HOSPITAL, DOVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital
There may be more specific results for "edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital"
For more specific results for "edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Three Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal were destroyed by fire in 2017 - The Warnings about the Dangers of Abusing the Medicine was Ignored by Adrian Freedman Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 11 2017
Westford Veterinary Emergency and Referral Center, LLC Unethical Business Practices Westford Massachusetts Author: Newton, Massachusetts Veterinarian Services: Westford Veterinary Emergency and Referral Center, LLC Westford, Massachusetts

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 08 2017
Aventura Animal Hospital Exotic pet specialists not so special Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Veterinarian Services: Aventura Animal Hospital Aventura, Florida

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Credit Acceptance indirectly caused homelessness and loss of jobs and repoed vehicle. michigan Internet are you kidding me? Author: brunswick, Maine Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Internet

Sep 05 2017
Serula Group LLC The company's File Number is listed as 6182846. Dover Delaware
Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Serula Group LLC Dover, Delaware

Sep 03 2017
Latest Fashions Ripped me off for $99.98 and I don't even remember ordering anything! Portland Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Dover, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Latest Fashions Portland, Oregon

Sep 03 2017
RMP SERVICES LLC Recieved a letter saying I was past due on a $20.00 bill from a hospital unknown to me. On the back side of the letter they ask for my insurance information and my Social Security number. This is a red flag for a scam. Waco Texas Author: Roseburg, Oregon Hospitals: RMP SERVICES LLC Waco, Texas

Sep 02 2017
Holy Family hospital stewarts Holy Family Bad care at ER methuen Mass Massachusetts **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Hospitals: Holy Family hospital methuen, Massachusetts

Aug 31 2017
SP+ Parking Fined for parking in Public Parking lot that had no sign with fees at entrance Nationwide Author: Dover, Ohio Parking Garages: SP+ Parking Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Dr. Richard Goldberger Sloppy surgeon, hospital-born staphloccus infection, crippled me for life Tampa Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cuautla Morelos, Doctors: Dr. Richard Goldberger Tampa, Florida

Aug 30 2017
Dr. Scott Cutler Sloppy surgeon, hospital-born staphloccus infection, crippled me for life Tampa Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cuautla Morelos, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Scott Cutler Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2017
Providence Hospital Professional Credit Services While in intensive care hospital released me and readmitted me at midnight to charge me twice Portland Oregon Author: Kirkland, Washington Hospitals: Providence Hospital Portland, Oregon

Aug 28 2017
VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL 1112 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30075 Vet Malpractice caused German Shepherd Puppy to loose his leg Roswell Georgia
VCA ANIMAL HOSPITAL TOLD ME IF I POSTED THEY WERE PAYING THEY WOULD PAY IN 72 hours they DIDNT Author: Roswell, Georgia Veterinarians: Animal Abuse: VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL Roswell, Georgia

Aug 27 2017
Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie I bought chow chow puppies from this place they ask me send money with Walmart and western union I send money never get dog after while text me and said was in hospital send puppy today and I got email was fake company and ask for dog safety $980 more wi Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Animal Abuse: Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie Internet

Aug 26 2017
PurrPageant Shely Sutphin Extortion and Liar...this person will extorted and lied to get back her money once you sell to her. Do not trust her; no matter how sweet she seems. In my experience she has been devia ORO Valley Arizona Why CFA and PurPageant Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PurrPageant ORO Valley, Arizona

Aug 25 2017
perfect skin serums ultimate ageless serums scam, they have you get a product for shipping only. they don't tell you its a trial period, then they charge you a huge amount, and will not return your money dover, delaware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Skin Care: perfect skin serums Internet

Aug 18 2017
millcreek comunity hospital Millcreek comunty hospital staff and family tricked me into going here. False diagnosis,fordged hippa,altered my records operated out of juristricion in my childs custody case,leftme on the side of the road also resulting a suicide erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Rooms: millcreek comunity hospital erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Granite Consulting Timeshare Recover Spinn off of TimeshareReleaseNOW.com Dover New Hampshire
Author: Portland, Maine Employees: Granite Consulting Dover, New Hampshire

Aug 15 2017
Palomar hospital The emergency room wait is over 8 hours. Patient my daughter has a lung disease and had phnaemonia and had been waiting for 4 hours and was told there are no available beds. This is ridiculous that a hospital this big does not have enough beds. And there is staff standing around talking and joking around whole people are sick waiting for hours to be seen Californa Author: Escondido, California Emergency Services: Palomar hospital , California

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

48, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Joel Peterson Joel solisated leads and had me deposit funds in his Wells Fargo account. Once the funds went in Joel stopped taking my calls and text. He did text he was in the hospital however he has not called back and now avoiding my calls Woodland California And internet No Rebuttal Add To Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Joel Peterson Internet

Aug 09 2017
Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Owner started working on my car and now threatening not to complete the job started Dover New Jersey Update: Worked things out with the body shop Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Dover, New Jersey