Your Search | edgefield veterinary hospital, dover veterinary hospital

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 22 2015
em phys integrated care (epic) Timpanogos regional hospital of Orem Utah. I needed financial assistance and they refused to help me. And they weren't professional at all. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: American Fork , Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: em phys integrated care (epic) Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Aug 19 2015
indiana university health Lisa Jennings, transplant coorinator rude yelling over phone saying i have to have a heart cath. at Methodist hospital constantly reminding individual to get prior authorization for tests. not treating a patient w dignity or respect. Indianapolis Indiana Author: South bend, Indiana Hospitals: indiana university health Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 16 2015
Stony Brook Hospital Ruined My Financial Life $28,000 bill for 4 days $160 for 2 generic Tylenol $5000 for Valium Stony Brook New York Author: Lynbrook , New York Hospitals: Stony Brook Hospital Stony Brook , New York

Aug 13 2015
Nemours Children's Hospital aka The Nemours Foundation Dangerous Trap child abuse destroying families Orlando Florida Story is true Author: Mims, Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: Nemours Children's Hospital Orlando, Florida

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 11 2015

Aug 09 2015
Lone Peak Hospital $700 CHARGE for A SINGLE PHONE CALL!!! Draper Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Consumer Services: Hospitals: Lone Peak Hospital Draper, Utah

Aug 05 2015
Dr. Alexis A. Schulman Banfield Vet clinicHaiku Veterinary Clinic Inc Worst Vet ever. Tried to do surgery without doing a proper exam on dog Kaneohe Hawaii Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Veterinarian Services: Dr. Alexis A. Schulman Kaneohe, Hawaii

Aug 05 2015
Projector Team Ed Goldman i was going to purchase a different projector for Projection Mapping. Ed said 'do not listen to Djs' Buy this Hitachi. Ed said if it does not work I will exchange it. I called and emailed him several times. One time he said he was going to exchange it. Then he said he went into the hospital. Then he would not answer phone or email. Do NOT trust this person. Hunting Beach California Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Projector Team Hunting Beach , California

Aug 05 2015
Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Unprofessionals Throw Snake at Patient's Feet Lancaster California
Author: Lancaster, California Hospitals: Antelope Valley Hospital Lancaster, California

Aug 02 2015
Merchant Credit Association I had Medical Bill Ever Green Hospital and it was sold to Merchant credit union Redmond Washington Author: bellevue, Washington Hospitals: Merchant Credit Association Redmond,

Aug 01 2015
Beattie Pet Hospital and Dr. Puja Nanayakkara Pet Hospital Incompetence -- Money Grab Stoney Creek Ontario Author: St. Catharines, Ohio Veterinarian Services: Beattie Pet Hospital Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jul 31 2015
Stanford hospital, Stanford Ca. I'm a veteran who had to get an echocardiogram at Stanford because the VA hospital was booked up. Stanford California Update 8/14/2015 Author: Boulder Creek, California Hospitals: Stanford hospital, Stanford Ca. Stanford, California

Jul 31 2015
washington animal hospital Charged for a service I didn't authorize washington New Jersey Author: port murray, New Jersey Animal Services: washington animal hospital washington, New Jersey

Jul 29 2015
Our365newborn Photography They suppossively took pictures of my granddaughter the day after she was born and put it on a jump drive but there are not pictures on the jumpdrive Banner Gateway Hospital in Mesa Arizona Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Photography: Our365newborn Photography Internet

Jul 27 2015
Bay Street Animal Hospital Watched my dog vomiting blood for three days straight did nothing about it sent us to another veterinarion staten island New York Author: staten island, New York Doctors: Bay Street Animal Hospital staten island, New York

Jul 23 2015
TUFTS VETS Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties Dr. Barret J. Bulmer : cardiologist Tufts Walpole administration Dr. Davies : critical care Tufts VETS and Dr. Bulmer takes your money and does zero for your animal then yells at you when you have a question Walpole Massachusetts Author: Milford , Massachusetts Veterinarian Services: TUFTS VETS Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties Walpole , Massachusetts

Jul 21 2015
Texas Medical Directories Crowley Texas Ripped OFF for AD to be created for Baylor Hospital Directory Crowley Texas Author: waxahachie, Texas Healthcare Centers: Texas Medical Directories Crowley Texas Crowley, Texas

Jul 17 2015
Ohio Health-Dublin Methodist Hospital Fradulent Charges Dublin Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ohio Health-Dublin Methodist Hospital Dublin, Ohio

Jul 08 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Dan Keitley Was Supposed To Give Me $1500 For My Vehicle,But Said I Still Had To Pay The Deferred Dowwn Payments Bi Weekly. When I Lost Days An Hours At Work,Dan Wouldn't Re Do The Paperwork And Work With Me. I Had Thought The Payments Would Be $170 A Month,Not Bi Weekly And Not Till August.They Re Poed The Van Last Night. I Had Already Paid Them A Total Of $180.00 Dover Ohio
Really? Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Nottingham Farms Sherry Black Peels This woman is NOT affiliated with East TN Children Hospital BEWARE of sponsoring children Knoxville Tennessee
Nottingham Farm Horse Camp Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Horse Boarding Stables: Nottingham Farms Knoxville , Tennessee

Jul 06 2015
East Side Animal Hospital Overpriced Service and Wrongful Death Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Veterinarian Services: East Side Animal Hospital Evansville, Indiana

Jun 30 2015
Memorial Hospital Emergency Room Discrimination of a Disabled Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran with a Service Dog Colorado Springs Colorado You were probably not discrimiated against. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Memorial Hospital Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 30 2015
Methodist North Hospital Methodist North engaging in elderly abuse and theft. Memphis Tennessee Author: Tennessee Hospital Emergency Rooms: Methodist North Hospital Memphis, Tennessee