Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | edgemont procuctions llc, bank card empire

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 27 2016
Machine Zone Inc. LLC or MZ Machinezone.com, MZ, MZ.COM Took money never delivered purchased items at all Palo Alto California Author: Austin, Texas Software: Machine Zone Inc. LLC or MZ Palo AltO, California

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
Beauty Impressions LLC SkinElementEyeVibe Bait and Switch with Free Samples Disguising A Huge Long-Term Fee Internet Author: GALESBURG, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions LLC Internet

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy

May 26 2016
Crius energy llc Public Power, Viridian, Everyday Energy, Cincinnati Bell, Fairport Energy, Comcast energy rewards, TriEagle. When I went cancel the account customer service was rude Pinellas Park/Stamford Connecticut Author: Tampa, Florida Utility Companies: Crius energy llc Stamford , Connecticut

May 26 2016
Pristine Nutraceuticals REVIEW: DigestaCure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, and support, offers a conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Taking this step forward which no nutraceutical or pharmaceutical firm has matched to date, the company displays a high level of confidence in product effectiveness, unrivaled in the industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Pristine Nutraceuticals pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pristine Nutraceuticals. Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty? Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
The Residences at South Beach - Paul Mata - Andrew A Fischer - 965 Apartments LLC paul mata miami beach, andrew a fisher residences of south beach, andrew fisher miami beach, paul mata residences of south beach miami beach Florida
Residences of south beach - Termite Infestation Author: miami, Florida Landlords: The Residences at South Beach miami beach, Florida

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Scam business practice, very deceptively add autoship and start charging your card a amount that was nevder disclosed Santa Ana California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Internet

May 26 2016
Newport Travel, Newport Escapes, Newport Marketing LLC Failure to honour contract Sunny Isles Florida Author: North Vancouver, Alabama Travel Services: Newport Travel Sunny Isles, Florida

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
pantydeal.com will keep charging you even though you cancel Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit Card Fraud: pantydeal.com Internet

May 26 2016
Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Misleading Gift Card Prizes That Are Actually Known Scams south Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fort Worth, Texas

May 26 2016
Hamilton Terrace LLC Pierre DeAllfordii UPZIG A complete Liar! Not a lender! Tries to sub-out his deals to real lenders. Claims he has stack in Project. Richmond, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Hamilton Terrace LLC Pierre DeAllfordii Nationwide

May 26 2016
Rejuvaderm Centennial Colorado Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 25 2016
Bank Midwest business by mistrust Kansas City Missouri Author: lawson, Missouri Banks: Bank Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Old National Bank Denied a payroll deposit, based on our weak 3rd week and using their Atm on a Sun. Portage Michigan Nationwide You jump to conclusions awfully fast! Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Nationwide

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. JIT, LLC. Just in Time Cargo Logistics Costa Mesa, CAwww.jitclogics.com Scammers, Liars, Cheats, Ripping off Truckers, Bad for Business, Very dishonest, Costa Mesa California
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. Costa Mesa, California

May 25 2016
Medallion Transport & Logistics, LLC. Medallion Transport and Logistics, LLC. Medallion Transport & Logistics Mooresville, North Carolina Scammers, Don't pay truckers, Liars, Cheats and bad rude people STAY AWAY!!!! mooresville North Carolina
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Medallion Transport & Logistics, LLC. mooresville, North Carolina