Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | edgemont procuctions llc, bank card empire

Jul 11 2014
Invicta Watch LLC Invicta Watch Company Worst company ever for customer support and repair! hollywood Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Websites: Invicta Watch LLC hollywood, Florida

Jul 11 2014
robin drive auto llc Dave the owner greg the minion ebony the fat blk bulldog that sits by the door robin drive rob in drive off then reposses new castle Delaware Author: new castle, Delaware Car Financing: robin drive auto llc new castle, Delaware

Jul 11 2014
LBF TRAVEL, INC. Both tickets were $396. Until the surprise $300 Agent fee charged one day later onto my card by this company! San Diego Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Travel Services: LBF TRAVEL, INC. San Diego, California

Jul 11 2014
TrailManor Manufacturing Company, LLC Brand New 2014 Factory Direct 2014 TrailManor KS Sport Jacksboro TN Author: Ruther Glen, Virginia RV Dealers: TrailManor Manufacturing Company, LLC Jacksboro, TN

Jul 11 2014
Target on Hwy. 100 & Cleveland in West Allis, WI Price raised $1.10 to cover cost of 'FREE $5 gift card West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Target West Allis, Wisconsin

Jul 11 2014
Vitamax GlobaltekNew Age Cleanse JRM Marketing Unauthorized charges to my credit card, Lying on the phone about trial period, False advertising Phoenix Arizona Author: Temecula, California Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 11 2014
golocalmax.com This is a phone scam trying to get credit card numbers sunrise Florida Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: golocalmax.com sunrise, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Al's Heating and A/C Service LLC, FRAUD ALERT! Al's Heating and A/C Service LLC SHADY, UNRELIABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, CROOKED Lindenwold New Jersey Author: Pine Hill, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Al's Heating and A/C Service LLC Lindenwold, New Jersey

Jul 11 2014
union workers credit services Inc sent letter how I was pre approved for a 10,000.00 credit card however needed to send 37.00 Dallas Texas Author: Hobart, Indiana Attorneys General: union workers credit services Inc Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Interface Talent Marketing iTalent Natalie Scrollini Natalie Gold InterFACE Employees stole credit card information Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Marketing Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
ThinkCredit 1-800-975-6432 I did not order anything from Think Credit, but they billed me for Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ThinkCredit Internet

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

15, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Wanda Hardison steals peoples data as a data base administrator Wanda Hardison steals peoples data as a data base administrator and sells and uses it for her own personal gain, Wanda Hardison did steal data, and credit card information from Cyclone Direct Baltiomre Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Fraud: Wanda Hardison Baltiomre, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
usa advantage direct property title llc $35000 loss London, EC3A 8BE detroit Author: Lom u Mostu, Alabama Real Estate Investing: usa advantage London, EC3A 8BE, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS unauthorized charge on my account! $32.92 Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLU TIONS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
InterFace Talent LLC Also in Atlanta GA as I. Talent and Maryland and New Jersey under Inter FACE Talent InterFACE Talent refuses to pay employees. East Brunswick , N.J. Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent LLC Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
escortcaller.org godaddy.comProxy, LLC, backgroundcheck.org, 444mediacorp/GH.aspx?_act=paid,http://www.goodhire.com/GH.aspx?_act=paid escortcaller.org, is a scam, ran by godaddy.com in Russia, internet bullying individuals by collecting phone numbers of innocent individuals and blackmailing them to pay $500 to take number off their site Scottsdale Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Work Place Bullies: escortcaller.org Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,