Customer satisfaction commitment: Bank Card Empire | Ripoff Report

Your Search | edgemont procuctions llc, bank card empire

Dec 10 2016
Opensky Credit Card CAPITAL Bank Credit Card Fraud Columbus Ohio Author: St augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Opensky Credit Card Columbus, Ohio

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are transparent about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
Focusnutra Intelligex Advertisement for 5. 59 trial offers. They charged my credit card 139.76$ Ontario man. Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Attorney Generals: Focusnutra Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe This company does not appear to exist. I purchased a dog piggy bank on line and never got it. Internet Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
GE CAPITAL BANK CAPITAL BANK GE CAPITAL BANK Chicago Nationwide Author: Forest park , Ohio Loans: GE CAPITAL BANK Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Special Design Jewlry Houston TX debited my card and never sent merchadise Houston Tx Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Jewelry Stores: Special Design Jewlry Houston TX Internet

Dec 10 2016
SP THEDEALEMPIRE HTTPSTHEDEAL FL I have been charged $53.87 on my credit card. I do not know how they even got my number, to charge my account. credit card statement says FL Internet FL Author: moores hill, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: SP THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money and did not deliver the goods I ordered Internet Author: Salem , New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 10 2016
GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Offered free product if I pay shipping. Now has charged my card, unauthorized, two payments over 80 dollars in one day. Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Drug Stores: GLOBALNEWAGEVITA, CDI NEW AGE Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Rip Off, ordered an item and got email stating shipped 11/26/16, never received. Internet Author: Mishicot, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Colormania Paint LLC ,Vevimo Boots LLC, My motorcycle tank have not been returned for over a year! I paid in full San Ysidro California
Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Motorcycles: Colormania Paint LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Package never showed - my loss they said Internet Author: Midlothian, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Proud to be a hairstylist Charged monthly after ordering Florida Internet Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Proud to be a hairstylist Internet

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe LLC Unstoppable Vision, LLC Facebook Advertising Dog Banks-Took Order-Charged CC-No response High Class Universe, LLC. -Alexandria, Louisiana Internet
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Attorney Generals: High Class Universe LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
Management Business Consultants LLC Imran Khan management.businessconslt@gmail.com Beware....Its a SCAM! New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Management Business Consultants LLC Internet