Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: editor anne speckhard a con artist with a ph.d
There may be more reports for "editor anne speckhard a con artist with a ph.d"
For more results perform a general search for "editor anne speckhard a con artist with a ph.d"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
AskOptions Frank Lucas was my broker, and as such has not spoken to me since I sent $10,000 to my account. He has not allowed a withdrawal of my money or earnings, Author: Mesquite, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: AskOptions Texas

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 18 2017
Milfaholic.com, a service of Anguilla Complete ripoff!! Never become a member of this site! Internet Author: Buena Park, California Websites: Milfaholic.com, a service of Anguilla Internet

Feb 18 2017
Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Sacred medals Stole my money! Did not deliver product that was promised. Ripoff, cheap product should be outlawed. Looks like something out of a gum ball machine for 169.00!!!! Should not be allowed to continue business in this manner! Staten island NY Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Jewelry Stores: Pictures on gold. aka. Sacred medals Internet

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Hobbies discount Info@hobbiesdiscount.net Company used fake tracking numbers and excuses as a delay tactic. Item paid for in October 2016 for $Au 200. Have had no communication with them since December 2016. Research has revealed multiple complaints for this site. But they keep on advertising and are apparently still in business ripping people off. Internet
Author: Maryborough , Alabama Attorney Generals: Hobbies discount Internet

Feb 18 2017
Keane Construction Dolage GeorgeTroy TaylorTracy Hillardandenanaa@gmail.com hr@keaneconstruction.com dolange121@gmail.com believed they were giving me a job. Sent me a check which proved to be fake. Bradenton Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Employers: Keane Construction Bradenton, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Luminous Renew/Firmaplus No term stated except free trial with consumer paying for shipping. Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Skin Care: Luminous Renew/Firmaplus Internet

Feb 18 2017
Sonia Jewels, Jewelry Ohannes Cigdemoglu Con Artist, Thief, Liar, Fake merchandise, stolen goods Los Angeles California Author: Buena Park, California Bait-and-Switch: Sonia Jewels, Jewelry Los Angeles, California

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Pierre Dupont / Ottawa Foot Practice Dentist Banned for Life after 33 Guilty Charges for Professional Misconduct Injures Patients with Counterfeit Foot Implants after Switching Professions! Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Clinics: Pierre Dupont (Ottawa Foot Practice) Ottawa, Ontario

Feb 18 2017
promoburn.com Spam-a-lot Internet Author: Saugus, California Questionable Activities: promoburn.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Kay Lynn Kennels Unhealthy Newfoundland with Behavioural issues. Had to euthanize Mount Morris Michigan Author: Westlake, Ohio Animal Services: Kay Lynn Kennels Mount Morris, Michigan

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 18 2017
ElixirOfEros Did not honor refund Internet Author: New Jersey Con Artists: ElixirOfEros Internet

Feb 18 2017
Frank Hopkins http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 18 2017
PCI Customer Compliance Department Fraudulently claiming I would be fined several thousands of dollars if I did not buy a Federal labor poster San Dimas California Author: Naperville, Illinois Better Business Bureau: PCI Customer Compliance Department Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 18 2017
Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Ja Mean Beckum Jamean Beckum presented himself in a suit, drove behind the wheel of a Jaquar and referred to himself as self employed with a business out of Ontario, California Ontario Nationwide
Jamean Beckum Author: Beaumont, California Consumer Services: Beckum Mortgage Consulting Group Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Consumers Distributing Marc King/ Cartlidge Davi Tiann Attempted to purchase an Iphone from a man named Marc King representing Consumers Distributing Vancouver Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Consumers Distributing Internet