EDP REPORTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: edp reporting
There may be more specific results for "edp reporting"
For more specific results for "edp reporting"
Showing 1-25 of 14,739 Found Reports For more specific results for "edp reporting"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
SageStream, LLC Stated my credit score was 427 when actual in the 650-700 range San Diego California Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
Flats Revolution Nick Irizarry Mail order product, never delivered, refuses refund Internet Being harassed by company Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Gift Shops: Flats Revolution Internet

Aug 11 2017
Sagestream LLC Credit score 350 points lower than any other agency reporting on me. Cost me a car loan. Sandiego California Author: Brook Park, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Sagestream LLC Sandiego , California

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Credit Management Pinnacle Credit Repair Credit Repair San Jose Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Pinnacle Credit Management Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
imediaethics Stinkyjournalism imediaethics biased investigative journalism in Examiner.com Internet
Is this Rip Off Report about iMediaEthics a Hoax? Author: Internet News Media: imediaethics Internet

Aug 04 2017
Hello Little Joys Little Joys, Laura and Judy scam, fraud, theft, rip off, children, newborn, etsy, instagram, laura smith, judy swec, Hamilton Ontario
This isn't who you think it is Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Hello Little Joys Hamilton, Ontario

Aug 03 2017
Modlily Ripoff Cape Coral Florida Modlily Author: CapeCoral, Florida Clothing Stores: Cathy Paus Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 02 2017
SageStream Criminals Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Was dishonest, deceitful and defraud me out of my home Des Moines IA Ashley hawthorne set her own self up when she continued to falsely accuse us of harassment because we was told to come into a wells fargo to open a new checking account we tried to move on but she Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Foxie's Fund Inc., Dominick Tambone, Randy Boles, Art Smith, Kelley Scott Sandusky WRONGFULLY ACCUSED OF REPORTING FRAUDULENT FUNDING ACCOUNTS OF THE FOXIE'S FUND INC. Norcross Georgia
Dodd's Carpet Cleaning Current Owner Author: Florida Work Place Bullies: Foxie's Fund Inc. Norcross, Georgia

Jul 28 2017
SageStream, LLC Who are these people that are reporting my credit scores? San Diego California Author: Wittmann, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: SageStream, LLC San Diego, California

Jul 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates has sent me to collections for a bill i do not owe. I paid for my free sample months ago and now they want me to pay $212.00. I have not received anymore products or any other bill till now. This has to be a scam I'm not sure  Dar Waterfront & Associates trying to collect debt not owed Sherman Oaks California DarWaterfront Collections Author: rawly, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet Post Stands... Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
  Satere Karenhatase, lied about contacts and business, promised financial help for my new nonprofit, drained my finances instead. Atlanta Georgia
Additional information Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Satere Karenhatase Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado