Your Search | edp reporting

Jan 22 2017
Speedy cash Caine & Weiner collection services They are reporting to the credit bureaus that I owe them more money then what was actually agreed hpon Mesa Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Speedy cash Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 11 2017
Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 09 2017
Why Not Lease It My story seems to be the same as everyone else who has used this company. West Memphis Arkansas Author: marion, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Simon's Agency Inc. Generated false hospital bill and says reporting to credit bureau if $108 is not paid to them Liverpool New York Author: Secane, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Simon's Agency Inc. Internet

Jan 04 2017
The Learning Experience, NH TLE I was a director at a TLE, I am horrified at the corporation and what they allow staff to engage in. Bullying, targeting, falsely reporting staff and directors to the state and corporate to get them fired so staff would not be held accountable for their wrongdoings. This corporation is a farce, they don't care about quality it is all about money, enrollment nbers, and slashing labor hours to make more profit. Most unethical and disgusting corporation I have ever worked for. Lying backstabbers. Merrimack New Hampshire Author: HUDSON, New Hampshire Preschools: The Learning Experience, NH Merrimack, New Hampshire

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 01 2017
WyHy Federal Credit Union Auto loan paid of yet continues to report to Credit Bureaus the loan is open Wyoming RipOff? Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: WyHy Federal Credit Union

Dec 26 2016
The Cole Group The Cole Group violates the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Texas Laws concerning negative information over seven years old or criminal convictions over seven years old. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: The Cole Group Houston, Texas

Dec 23 2016
Regeneration skin care I ordered this product for a trial of 14 days they billed my checking account $175 within the 14 days . They say the 14 day trial period starts as soon as order it I did not give them permission to take any further money out of my account when I call to cancel my prescription within the 14 days they could only give me 50% of my money back they were very rude very sarcastic and I actually even talked to a supervisor the supervisor hung up on me and I had a call back and talk to another lady when I told them I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau that's when she said she can give me 50% back I still have not received it not alone my overdraft payment in the bank St.petersburg Florida Internet Author: Slippery rock, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Regeneration skin care Internet

Dec 18 2016
Hobbies Discount This was a Facebook Ad Placed a Order on Facebook on 11/2. My Account was debited for 69.00. It is now 12/18. I sent an email requesting an Update. Reporting that I had not received my Item. They said there were many orders and they are behind. Please be Patient. When I asked for a Refund. There was no response. The website has no Contact Number. Internet Author: Madison, Mississippi Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 15 2016
credit report Rental scam on craigslist Internet Author: pico Rivera, California Credit Reporting Agencies: credit report Internet

Dec 13 2016
Deja Vu I paid $600 for products that claim to renew cellular level and continue to reduce years from your face. Inquiring Internet for ratings on product, I found it is a scam and I paid 200 more than woman reporting scam. It was a classic rip off and I felt hook line and sinker. New Jersey New Jersey Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Misc. Health Specialists: Deja Vu New Jersey, New Jersey

Dec 09 2016
CreditUpdates.com Apartment Scam to get me to sign up for their credit services Internet Author: West Islip, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
SageStream, LLC Incorrect/Eroneous Credit Reporting. Possible violations of Fair Credit Reporting Act San Diego, CA California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide We now have sufficient evidence for a lawsuit ashley hawthorne and chaz for falsely accusing us of harassment and reporting false stuff to the banking data system and can't have a new bank account Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide