Your Search | edp reporting edebitpay acclaim visa

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Mg credit Credit reporting Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: Mg credit Florida

Sep 15 2016
Creditor: ACS Incorporation Creditor: ACS Incorporation, CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU Accused me of doing (1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION (2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Lake Elsinore, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Creditor: ACS Incorporation Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 10 2016
Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Stolen money from my unregistered prepaid card Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
MyScore.com Money for NOTHING!! Chattanooga TN You need to call them Author: Cascilla, Mississippi Credit Reporting Agencies: MyScore.com Internet

Sep 09 2016
Elan Financial Services Telhio Visa Won't Chargeback Merchant Charge! Listens to Merchant Lies St Louis Missouri Author: Aurora, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Elan Financial Services St Louis, Missouri

Sep 07 2016
Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service & Bartz Sanitary Card Unathorized service charge on my visa card. Did not perform service. Unprofessional employees and owners. Durand and Owosso Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Cleaning Services: Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service Durand, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
green dot visa card My money is gone and I can't access my account. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: green dot Internet

Sep 02 2016
Statebridge Company, LLC Inaccurate Credit Reporting Greenwood Village Colorado
Author: Atchison, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Statebridge Company, LLC Greenwood Village, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
Global Cash Card No VISA fraud protection from this company at all!!!  Irvine California Respond to Inquiry Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Kmart Jacob Setzer manager He made an overcharge on my visa card Blythe California
solved Author: Palo Verde, California Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Blythe, California

Aug 29 2016
Cenlar Central Loan Administration and Reporting Charges Fees they Cannot Explain!!!! Ewing NJ No Trolls Author: Mena, Arkansas Mortgage Companies: Cenlar Internet

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Green Dot Visa Will Not Release Funds Columbus Georgia Author: Waycross, Georgia Cash Services: Green Dot Visa Columbus, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Transunion sneaky monthly subscription cost without visible disclaimer Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 21 2016
Anthem Claim Management on behalf of 1st choice moving and storage/USA moving Why bother reporting, waste of time Anthem Arizona Author: Alvord, Texas Consumer Services: Anthem Claim Management Anthem, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
creditupdates.com Craigslist Apartment Scam Internet Sounds like ID theft Author: RENO, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: creditupdates.com Internet

Aug 17 2016
Citi Bank Citi Citi Bank NA Fraudulently reporting accounts on credit report Philadelphia Pennsylvania Here's What To Do! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank