Your Search | edp reporting edebitpay acclaim visa

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Insight prepaid Visa card Bank of Chicago Fee me to ZERO BALANCE. Sacramento California Why are you using them? Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Insight prepaid Visa card Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Iranian Tours, Iranian Visa SCAM Artists! Unresponsive, liars, theives, do not trust! Tehran Internet Author: NYC , New York Travel Agencies: IranianTours.com IranianVisa.com SCAM! Internet

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 11 2017
Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
NPC International Pizza Hut Online pizza ordering visa checkout Oregon city - online order Internet
Pre-Authorization Holds Author: Portland, Oregon Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Internet

Jan 09 2017
Why Not Lease It My story seems to be the same as everyone else who has used this company. West Memphis Arkansas Author: marion, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 05 2017
Simon's Agency Inc. Generated false hospital bill and says reporting to credit bureau if $108 is not paid to them Liverpool New York Author: Secane, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Simon's Agency Inc. Internet

Jan 05 2017
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Total Ripoff A bunch of theives Carrollton, GA Nationwide
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
The Learning Experience, NH TLE I was a director at a TLE, I am horrified at the corporation and what they allow staff to engage in. Bullying, targeting, falsely reporting staff and directors to the state and corporate to get them fired so staff would not be held accountable for their wrongdoings. This corporation is a farce, they don't care about quality it is all about money, enrollment nbers, and slashing labor hours to make more profit. Most unethical and disgusting corporation I have ever worked for. Lying backstabbers. Merrimack New Hampshire Author: HUDSON, New Hampshire Preschools: The Learning Experience, NH Merrimack, New Hampshire

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 01 2017
WyHy Federal Credit Union Auto loan paid of yet continues to report to Credit Bureaus the loan is open Wyoming RipOff? Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: WyHy Federal Credit Union

Dec 29 2016
hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Chris Oliver I order night vision binoculars and paid $59.60 with my visa account, never received the merchandise Internet Author: San Juan, Alabama Marine Accessories: hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Shadow X Lighter Falcon Flashlight VISA Check Card Fraud - Recurring Withdrawal San Diego California Author: Newburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Shadow X Lighter San Diego, California

Dec 26 2016
The Cole Group The Cole Group violates the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Texas Laws concerning negative information over seven years old or criminal convictions over seven years old. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: The Cole Group Houston, Texas

Dec 23 2016
Regeneration skin care I ordered this product for a trial of 14 days they billed my checking account $175 within the 14 days . They say the 14 day trial period starts as soon as order it I did not give them permission to take any further money out of my account when I call to cancel my prescription within the 14 days they could only give me 50% of my money back they were very rude very sarcastic and I actually even talked to a supervisor the supervisor hung up on me and I had a call back and talk to another lady when I told them I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau that's when she said she can give me 50% back I still have not received it not alone my overdraft payment in the bank St.petersburg Florida Internet Author: Slippery rock, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Regeneration skin care Internet

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Weekend mistake Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Monroeville, Pennsylvania