Your Search | edp reporting edebitpay acclaim visa

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 24 2016
Green dot Green Dot corporation. Green Dot Bank Green Dot Visa card won't activate Yuma Internet Author: Yuma , Arizona Banks: Green dot Internet

May 21 2016
Prepaid.citi.com prepaid.citi.com/octopharmaCiti prepaid Visa card Steal your plasma money COLUMBIA SC - South Caro Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Better Business Bureau: Prepaid.citi.com Internet

May 21 2016
Receivables management group REC MGT GRP REC MGM SYS Receivables Management Systems False Credit Report on my Transunion credit report. Never contacted. Never any outstanding debt. Falsifying credit report. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: Receivables management group

May 20 2016
Momentum Visa False Advertisement, misleading, consumers Internet Continuance Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: Momentum Visa Internet

May 19 2016
Jack Rabbit Transportation They agreed to transport my van and after they received visa payment they would not answer any emails or phone calls. Weston Florida Author: Prescott Valley AZ, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Jack Rabbit Transportation Weston, Florida

May 17 2016
luxe skin anti aging cream anti aging skin cream does not work. withdrew $92.97 out of my debit account for product and did not refund money upon reporting product does not work. luxe skin care is a scam!!! Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: luxe skin anti aging cream Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 14 2016
Jh Portfolio Debt Equities LLC Attached a debt of $273 to my credit reports. Calabasas California Author: Yuma , Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Jh Portfolio Debt Equities LLC Calabasas, California

May 13 2016
Kroger Kroger prepaid visa debit direct deposit Direct deposit ripoff Nationwide Why? Author: Dallas , Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kroger Nationwide

May 13 2016
Benedict Morris Binary Option Johnny Simons, Mia Morales,Mary S., Esther Smith not order and not authorized money transfer from Visa card 2K/3K in 7 minutes !! London Dominica Author: Mannheim, Brokerage Companies: Benedict Morris Binary Option London,

May 11 2016
Ready Debit Prepaid Visa Dont use this card. Deposited my Income Tax refund with them but they closed my account without a warning San Ramon California Let Me Guess... Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ready Debit Prepaid Visa San Ramon, California

May 11 2016
Vamilla Visa Gift Card Rip off of gift card funds fortson Georgia Vanilla visa gift card Author: covington, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vamilla Visa Gift Card fortson, Georgia

May 10 2016
American Express After agreeing to reallocate line of credit to remaining AMEX card, they refused to do so. Fort Lauderdale, FL Nationwide A few points that you raise here...about what I'm leaving out. Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: American Express Nationwide

May 08 2016
CreditUpdates.com Hope Lloyd, Amberzrq, Debra Burke RENTAL SCAM CREDITUPDATES.COM Walnut California Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

May 08 2016
Vanill visa gift card Same victor A reed Vanill visa gift card Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Vanill visa gift card Lexington, Kentucky

May 07 2016
CBS States in letter that they are a research and reporting service. No other name than CBS shows anywhere. Phony Sweepstakes Plainview New York Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: CBS Plainview, New York

May 07 2016
Binary Book, Jason Fox, Matthew Walker, Peter Thompson, Neil Holden, Joe Oconnor, Dan Donald, Deelan Obrian Broken promises, only money received was a credit to my Visa account, told me how and guiided me to destroy my $79,000 account in one night London, U. K. Internet Binary Book Author: Internet Investment Brokers: Binary Book Internet

May 06 2016
GO WALLET Visa Debit Card GO WALLET Visa Debit Card shorted my balance St. Paul Minnesota Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: GO WALLET Nationwide

May 04 2016
BB&T Credit Reporting Internet Author: Crisfield, Maryland Banks: BB&T Internet

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 02 2016
Myscore.com. svcrt.com They offered access to credits scores. Internet Everyone says call 855-421-9615 Author: Pittsford , New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com. svcrt.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The best revenge.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet