qualified

Your Search | edp reporting, edp card

Jul 24 2014
upside card with held my money new york Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: upside card Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Francis David Corp First Hudson Leasing Property lien without ever doing business with First Hudson Cleveland Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Francis David Corp Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
USA Legal Aide, FELDMANMEAD877 326 2646 Credit Card Debt Elimination, charged $1,195 to my credit card Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Aide Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Jul 17 2014
TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida Author: Irving, Texas Smoke Shops: TryGoVapor Internet

Jul 17 2014
Lyndhurst Municipal Court Judge Bozza does not allow emails that Case Dental Faculty Practice uses traditional x-rays with 90% more radiation, tries to schedule dental drillings on >3 yr old films with neg repeats, brings foreign green card residents in the room to joke without proper attire/masks causing rashes & infections without criminal charges, so how will things improve at CWRU? Lyndhurst Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Doctors: Lyndhurst Municipal Court Lyndhurst, Ohio

Jul 16 2014
Massage Envy Florence Kentucky Bad business practices. reporting to a collections agency. will not cancel contract. Florence Kentucky Author: walton, Kentucky Adult Care Facilities: Massage Envy Florence KY Florence, Kentucky

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting the lady who picked up the phone said she was the owner she was very rude even called a me racial slur i was just doing my job and reporting a problem with her google business listing in no way was i trying to sell her something i even mentioned that to her she said to f** off and called me a n***** itried findong them on google but culd not she wasnt having it is that how you talk to poeple really sun valley california Author: anaheim, California Manufacturers: Lloyd Woodson Metal Cutting sun valley, California

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Verve credit card Mid America Bank And TrustContinental Finance Nothing but loan sharks Nationwide Author: Evans, Georgia Financial Services: Verve credit card Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
Strawberrynet Strawberrynet.com IDENTITY THEFT Hong Kong Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Strawberrynet Internet

Jul 16 2014
Equifax - CEO Richard Frederick Smith Equifax continues to lie about payment history verification - refuse to correct. Atlanta Nationwide Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Jul 16 2014
Fifth Third Bank Secured Credit Card No Statements or Online Access Fishers Indiana Author: Indiana Banks: Fifth Third Bank Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Sunglasses Rip Off Toluca Lake, CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Internet

Jul 16 2014
Camille Lee Bcodepay, HK Brecom, Scam, fraud, circumvent, crooks, liars, dishonest, cheats Shenzen, China Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Camille Lee Internet

Jul 16 2014
Michael Homer Incubator credit repairSwirl Industries Charged me $500.00 for credit rpair and tradelines which he never got for me. Theft of services SCAM fort lauderdale Author: terrebonne, Oregon Credit Reporting Agencies: Michael Homer Internet